Trust DeathAndTaxes actually knows what he is talking about

+1

+1

Try SolidCoin or talk with other SolidCoin supporters here SolidCoin Forums

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2012, 04:16:55 PM

i can think for myself, but thank you Wink

EDIT: typo
michaelmclees

Activity: 633
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2012, 04:50:05 PM

Coinhunter, why do you quote other people and then change what they wrote?  How is this not creating, in a literal sense, Uncertainty and Doubt?

Every time you quote someone, readers have to scroll up to the original text to make sure you haven't changed anything... and often, you have.
CoinHunter

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2012, 04:55:11 PM

Coinhunter, why do you quote other people and then change what they wrote?  How is this not creating, in a literal sense, Uncertainty and Doubt?

Every time you quote someone, readers have to scroll up to the original text to make sure you haven't changed anything... and often, you have.

I probably do that for the same reason some people just post useless crap with no basis in reality. You can't answer delusions and lies with a proper response, gotta get in the nitty gritty of the game here with some of the trolls.

michaelmclees

Activity: 633

View Profile
February 17, 2012, 04:59:39 PM

I probably do that for the same reason some people just post useless crap with no basis in reality. You can't answer delusions and lies with a proper response, gotta get in the nitty gritty of the game here with some of the trolls.

But haven't you accused the "trolls" of trying to spread FUD?  If that is the case, and your motives for changing their words are the same as theirs for making the post in the first place, doesn't that mean you are spreading FUD?
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
February 17, 2012, 05:24:36 PM

Coinhunter does that when he loses arguments for lack of evidence or data.
Which means in just about every thread he participates in, it eventually devolves into a name calling contest.
It all just boils down to Coinhunter saying "Trust me again, I know what I am doing." after he has to make sweeping changes to Solidcoin.

Then again, if Coinhunter knew what he was doing in the first place, sweeping changes would not have been necessary.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 17, 2012, 05:38:33 PM

Then again, if Coinhunter knew what he was doing in the first place, sweeping changes would not have been necessary.

Why does bitcoin need multi-sign support? I guess Satoshi didn't know what he was doing.

Things evolve, get used to it.
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2012, 07:08:16 PM

Why does bitcoin need multi-sign support? I guess Satoshi didn't know what he was doing.

Evolution is great.
Devolution is what is happening to Solidcoin (and we are very used to it).
I don't fault you for trying. After all, you have to defend Coinhunter when he asks you to or you lose your enforcer node.

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
February 17, 2012, 07:35:44 PM

Evolution isn't being kind to SolidCoin.

Of the last 100 SC blocks, coinotron has solved all half of them. Coinotron has 26 miners. That means there's a grand total of 50 SolidCoin miners. RIP SolidCoin.

Buy & Hold
johnj

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2012, 07:37:39 PM

Of the last 100 SC blocks, coinotron has solved all half of them. Coinotron has 26 miners. That means there's a grand total of 50 SolidCoin miners. RIP SolidCoin.

Do those account for the half which are solved by tyrant-nodes?

1AeW7QK59HvEJwiyMztFH1ubWPSLLKx5ym
TradeHill Referral TH-R120549
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
February 17, 2012, 10:40:17 PM

Please use proper terminology, they're Enforcer Nodes!  Wink

Alternative one would accept FiatNodes, TaxNodes, RoyalEnforcerNodes, or ControlNodes.
CoinHunter

View Profile
February 18, 2012, 12:51:03 AM

LOL, this comes from a kid taught intelligent design in school. syke should be the poster boy for the evolution movement, once they see what they've done to this poor child.

CoinHunter

View Profile
February 18, 2012, 12:52:57 AM

Please use proper terminology, they're Enforcer Nodes!  Wink

Alternative one would accept FiatNodes, TaxNodes, RoyalEnforcerNodes, or ControlNodes.

Isn't it amazing that when bitcoinexpress is getting his ass kicked his sockpuppets in johnj and deathandtaxes come out. Bitcoinexpress is the reason that 99.99% of the world doesn't take bitcoin seriously. If they removed Bitcoinexpress from the forum Bitcoin could do a lot better than appearing on the good wife, could probably get a NCIS or CSI slot or something.

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
February 18, 2012, 02:04:46 AM

LOL, this comes from a kid taught intelligent design in school. syke should be the poster boy for the evolution movement, once they see what they've done to this poor child.

I see you failed to address the issues I pointed out. Again. I'll take that as a confirmation that I'm right.

Buy & Hold
CoinHunter

View Profile
February 18, 2012, 03:24:10 AM

I see you failed to address the issues I pointed out. Again. I'll take that as a confirmation that I'm right.

Yes because with people like you, you're always right, regardless of things like facts and evidence.  Cheesy  With your types being right is about the "feeling" of it.

drakahn

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 18, 2012, 03:31:16 AM

ITT : RealSolid reveals just how delusional a human being can be

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2012, 05:05:02 AM

ITT : RealSolid reveals just how delusional a human being can be

I think he is only mediocre in his delusions.

CoinHunter

View Profile
February 18, 2012, 05:47:03 AM

****Rest assured at every junction you think you are succeeding or every new vendor that appears, I will be there to inform and educate them about the true nature of Solidcoin. Think CryptoXchange LOL. Having CryptoXchange drop you seriously stymied your growth whether you admit it or not. The second rate, less than nothing exchanges that handled SC was laughable and did zero for you.

Yeah they did such a good job with Litecoin, with the whole way they ... traded nothing and dropped support for it. IF only that could have been SolidCoin! Waaaa.

Good move there guiding them on that business decision, it's no wonder your wife left you and you're such a bitter person now when you make such poor business decisions over and over again. About time to get some more sock puppets to join in on the fun eh Danny boy because the ass kicking you're getting is hewgeee.

CoinHunter

View Profile
February 18, 2012, 06:51:41 AM

Keep it up Coinhunter, behavior exactly like this is golden in making the point with new vendors. Keep in mind you are the spokesman, the voice of Solidcoin and this is how you portray yourself and Solidcoin. Petty, small and immature LOLZ.

Yah, don't worry, the SolidCoin guys will start sending emails to people who do business with Dan Maddox. We'll portray him as this internet hero who likes to believe he is a woman. It'll be great times, should help your business relationships I'm sure.

CoinHunter

View Profile
February 18, 2012, 06:57:14 AM

Yeppers Coinhunter you're exactly the sort of person any legit business would want as the head of a system to conduct business with.
BTW, your photoshop on that pic is horrible LOLZ...

LOLz last I checked realsolid was the founder of SolidCoin. But thanks for making me sound important it's doing my ego a boost! Now what should be the subject for these emails to your business partners? Got any suggestions.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: