Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 5971 times)
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 18, 2012, 07:03:21 AM

Keep it up Coinhunter, behavior exactly like this is golden in making the point with new vendors. Keep in mind you are the spokesman, the voice of Solidcoin and this is how you portray yourself and Solidcoin. Petty, small and immature LOLZ.

Yah, don't worry, the SolidCoin guys will start sending emails to people who do business with Dan Maddox. We'll portray him as this internet hero who likes to believe he is a woman. It'll be great times, should help your business relationships I'm sure.

Yeppers Coinhunter you're exactly the sort of person any legit business would want as the head of a system to conduct business with.

BTW, your photoshop on that pic is horrible LOLZ...
so you're a guy now, according to RS?

Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinHunter

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2012, 07:11:12 AM

Roll Eyes

Yes, so I've learned LOL....

Never mind quite a few people local to SF have met me.

Let that idiot think what he wants. In the post above he's trying to claim that RealSolid is the head of Solidcoin, not Coinhunter.

I'm not making this up, check for yourself.

I think you mean this thread Dan Maddox. And by the way it appears the SolidCoin site says RealSolid is the one who developed it. What's this about? You say coinhunter developed it? Interesting theory.

http://solidcoin.info/myths.html#SolidCoin_is_only_developed_by_one_person_and_they_control_everything

Grin

Try SolidCoin or talk with other SolidCoin supporters here SolidCoin Forums
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2012, 07:29:55 AM

Roll Eyes

Let that idiot think what he wants. In the post above he's trying to claim that RealSolid is the head of Solidcoin, not Coinhunter.

them sweater puppies must be fake then.

Roll Eyes

son, i am disappoint.

...but then again, you're pretty easy to track down, and none of the results really showed dan maddox.

Starlightbreaker
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2012, 07:46:53 AM

Roll Eyes

them sweater puppies must be fake then.

Roll Eyes

son, i am disappoint.

...but then again, you're pretty easy to track down, and none of the results really showed dan maddox.

According CH/RS I've been a 46 year old that raced cars in Florida named Danny Maddox http://www.floridaracingmemories.com/Sportsman/01.htm. I've been a 20's something named Dan Maddox that runs a website called  http://www.maddoxstudio.com/ , I've been this guy http://www.linkedin.com/pub/danny-maddox/2a/854/825 and the list goes on.

you're missing this one.
maddox.xmission.com

CoinHunter

View Profile
February 18, 2012, 01:32:36 PM

You can catch some of BitcoinExpress perfecting his persona here :-

http://www.mtgoxsucks.org/a-piece-of-bitcoin-history?showall=1&limitstart=

He starts his Bitcoin life with the pseudonym "Bitchcoin express" , the reason I found this is one of his other pseudonyms (Labwiz) he used on the solidcoin forums is "talking" to Bitchcoin Express. So we have some clear history of BitcoinExpress starting his multiple personality thing on the internet. Pretty funny read. Bigtime BCX (who says he has an old lady) is worrying so much about 96BTC! Funny stuff. You can see his poisonous troll like behaviour and bad spelling hasn't changed much either.

Here is what "Labwiz" sent to RealSolid in October last year :-

http://solidcointalk.org/user/301-labwiz/

Subject: BitcoinExpress
We have more in common than just a shared first name. I read your blog and sorry to hear about your son and hope he is still with you. I lost a daughter almost two years ago to a very aggressive form of leukemia. There's no one to wake with Geoforce2MX army I am sad to say.

I'm not real sure how we wound up on opposing sides as I was one of the first to mine SC even claiming two of your bounties and posting about it.

This was just a sort of game to me but discovering who you are, kind of threw a bucket of water on it.

FWIW I do not think you're a bad guy at all. The internet has a way of skewing things.

BTW your Win32 installer is triggering Norton and AVG, more than likely false, just thought you should know.

Is that email on your whois good?

Starlightbreaker
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2012, 03:25:31 PM

You can catch some of BitcoinExpress perfecting his persona here :-

http://www.mtgoxsucks.org/a-piece-of-bitcoin-history?showall=1&limitstart=

He starts his Bitcoin life with the pseudonym "Bitchcoin express" , the reason I found this is one of his other pseudonyms (Labwiz) he used on the solidcoin forums is "talking" to Bitchcoin Express. So we have some clear history of BitcoinExpress starting his multiple personality thing on the internet. Pretty funny read. Bigtime BCX (who says he has an old lady) is worrying so much about 96BTC! Funny stuff. You can see his poisonous troll like behaviour and bad spelling hasn't changed much either.

Here is what "Labwiz" sent to RealSolid in October last year :-

http://solidcointalk.org/user/301-labwiz/

Subject: BitcoinExpress
We have more in common than just a shared first name. I read your blog and sorry to hear about your son and hope he is still with you. I lost a daughter almost two years ago to a very aggressive form of leukemia. There's no one to wake with Geoforce2MX army I am sad to say.

I'm not real sure how we wound up on opposing sides as I was one of the first to mine SC even claiming two of your bounties and posting about it.

This was just a sort of game to me but discovering who you are, kind of threw a bucket of water on it.

FWIW I do not think you're a bad guy at all. The internet has a way of skewing things.

BTW your Win32 installer is triggering Norton and AVG, more than likely false, just thought you should know.

Is that email on your whois good?
just in case you haven't noticed, the writing style & word usage is different.

CoinHunter

View Profile
February 18, 2012, 03:40:23 PM

Haha sure. What's this, another BCX account here or?

makomk

Activity: 686
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 18, 2012, 04:50:24 PM

Truth:
Even if 51% of miners agree on a change it will be a fork of the network.  The real (non billion btc block) Bitcoin will continue to exist.  The developers and their co-conspirators can't prevent existing Bitcoin from operating and likely the new "false" Bitcoin won't have any real support.  MtGox (and major pools) would suffer massively and their only compensation would be nearly worthless alt-bitcoins.  MtGox isn't essential for Bitcoin but Bitcoin is essential for MtGox.
That's not entirely true. One interesting quirk of Bitcoin is that if you somehow managed to convince 51% of miners agree on a SolidCoin-style reduction in the block payouts then everyone else would be forced to go along with it, because according to the existing Bitcoin rules it's perfectly valid for miners to pay themselves less than the maximum allowed. Of course getting miners to agree to take less money would be a bit difficult.

Quad XC6SLX150 Board: 860 MHash/s or so.
SIGS ABOUT BUTTERFLY LABS ARE PAID ADS
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2012, 04:56:39 PM

Haha sure. What's this, another BCX account here or?
nah, only your mom's account.  Kiss

johnj

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 02:45:18 PM

Yeppers Coinhunter you're exactly the sort of person any legit business would want as the head of a system to conduct business with.
BTW, your photoshop on that pic is horrible LOLZ...

LOLz last I checked realsolid was the founder of SolidCoin. But thanks for making me sound important it's doing my ego a boost! Now what should be the subject for these emails to your business partners? Got any suggestions.

Are you really suggesting you haven't in the past identified yourself as both being RS and the 'founder' of crapcoin?

What of these?

Anyone comparing me to this young adult is pretty silly no? Sure I may have a bigger ego than most but I know what I'm doing, SC2.0 will prove this.

and this one,

PM who? What is your irc username? 

RealSolid on freenode.

and this one too,

SolidCoin isn't poor. You're just pathetic.

So someone pathetic created something which isn't poor? Nice. Smiley

lolol

1AeW7QK59HvEJwiyMztFH1ubWPSLLKx5ym
TradeHill Referral TH-R120549
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 03:21:18 PM

King RealScam has a hard time keeping all his lies straight.  In his defense it is a tough job.  He lies nearly continually and uses half a dozen sockpuppets.
CoinHunter

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 03:45:05 PM

Are you really suggesting you haven't in the past identified yourself as both being RS and the 'founder' of crapcoin?

It doesn't matter what coinhunter has suggested because coinhunter isn't realsolid. Two different handles there. It could have been in the past I spoke for RealSolid because he didn't want to announce things himself on the troll forum. It could be when he suggests I post something I do it or even copy paste his quotes and am too lazy to edit them. Maybe this nickname is used by multiple people? Hmmmm.

Just try to convince everyone that two different handles are the same person and see if you don't come off as crazy. RealSolid has only ever shown himself as RealSolid on irc, the forum and in development. If people here want to believe I am the king I'll let them believe it because a lot of people here are so dumb and have faith in crazy things that telling them otherwise wouldn't change a thing.

Like RealSolid says, you can't cure stupid.

drakahn

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 03:47:32 PM

It doesn't matter what coinhunter has suggested because coinhunter isn't realsolid. Two different handles there. It could have been in the past I spoke for RealSolid because he didn't want to announce things himself on the troll forum. It could be when he suggests I post something I do it or even copy paste his quotes and am too lazy to edit them. Maybe this nickname is used by multiple people? Hmmmm.

Just try to convince everyone that two different handles are the same person and see if you don't come off as crazy. RealSolid has only ever shown himself as RealSolid on irc, the forum and in development. If people here want to believe I am the king I'll let them believe it because a lot of people here are so dumb and have faith in crazy things that telling them otherwise wouldn't change a thing.

LMFAO

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 05:34:05 PM

k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 06:28:46 PM

So you shit on this account so badly you are now afraid to have it associated with Solidcoin? That is the first reasonable thing you have said in quite a while.

However, misrepresenting your identity on these forums is one of the things that will get you a scammer label. So which is it? Were you lying before trying to trick people into thinking you were behind solidcoin? Or are you lying now to try and distance Solidcoin from the stream of crazy that has been emanating from this handle?

BTW, where is Realsolid's handle on these forums? He was furious on IRC about being banned here. Where are his posts that he was furious about being altered? Did you forget to make the Realsolid sockpuppet account? Oops.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
tacotime
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 10:50:57 PM

The take home message is that the CPF can't be spent, unless it can be spent.

Code:
XMR: 44GBHzv6ZyQdJkjqZje6KLZ3xSyN1hBSFAnLP6EAqJtCRVzMzZmeXTC2AHKDS9aEDTRKmo6a6o9r9j86pYfhCWDkKjbtcns
maxcarjuzaa

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 12:44:01 AM

The protocol isn't changing so they are still needed, v3.0 of SolidCoin is still compatible with v2.04.

Since those trust accounts can't be spent (can easily be verified in source code in block.cpp and transactions.cpp) it's not really an issue if they ever become unneeded for protecting the network. They'll just simply sit there , forever unused in that case.

Have you changed your mind?

Source: www.solidtools.net

Last block: 215896

Rank   Trusted + CPF Addresses                               Balance       In Tx           Out Tx   Info
1.   saFSHmQpjMphNPLwYkvg6pHPKHw8Hd6ZmG   1200000.0000   1           0           Trusted Address
2.   saPGvDYAyxHR752xTC3sAzDbwRadJUZejb   1200000.0000   1           0           Trusted Address
3.   sMKPLcuyKwF3u361XPndShxeatuBBfa6CS           1200000.0000   1           0           Trusted Address
4.   sNHmZetxRMWPgz3JXJPeJcYNF4631bWZcc   1200000.0000   1           0           Trusted Address
5.   sNsCpY56BGpE7LjFo8BSK32xNxLeC1JeYK        1200000.0000   1           0           Trusted Address
6.   sUmoku7s24FJCoRbYyyPJQ9tzuTVRX1kRx           1200000.0000   1           0           Trusted Address
7.   sVeMy8QTDmmGiE2Uonu7As9i7ij8ZBBKc6   1200000.0000   1           0           Trusted Address
8.   sWCmX11EDahCmqBgrEGWUjafHpp8BWVQgA   1200000.0000   1           0           Trusted Address
9.   sTcMHFiviET9ZSNBsMkNBwnfUsCMUX3Xo8   1187004.5729   25716   25715   Trusted Address
10.   sR24466tcHbW7yhsU5TpQst5H6Kw8vDNSj   1146437.0769   82234   82233   Trusted Address

12.   sNvkB6KTsTyv5xPRo9Y4aq8D4AhnZZSEJE         131741.3636   107948   0             CPF

k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 01:57:54 AM

The protocol isn't changing so they are still needed, v3.0 of SolidCoin is still compatible with v2.04.

Since those trust accounts can't be spent (can easily be verified in source code in block.cpp and transactions.cpp) it's not really an issue if they ever become unneeded for protecting the network. They'll just simply sit there , forever unused in that case.

Have you changed your mind?

Source: www.solidtools.net

Last block: 215896

Rank   Trusted + CPF Addresses                               Balance       In Tx           Out Tx   Info
1.   saFSHmQpjMphNPLwYkvg6pHPKHw8Hd6ZmG   1200000.0000   1           0           Trusted Address
2.   saPGvDYAyxHR752xTC3sAzDbwRadJUZejb   1200000.0000   1           0           Trusted Address
3.   sMKPLcuyKwF3u361XPndShxeatuBBfa6CS           1200000.0000   1           0           Trusted Address
4.   sNHmZetxRMWPgz3JXJPeJcYNF4631bWZcc   1200000.0000   1           0           Trusted Address
5.   sNsCpY56BGpE7LjFo8BSK32xNxLeC1JeYK        1200000.0000   1           0           Trusted Address
6.   sUmoku7s24FJCoRbYyyPJQ9tzuTVRX1kRx           1200000.0000   1           0           Trusted Address
7.   sVeMy8QTDmmGiE2Uonu7As9i7ij8ZBBKc6   1200000.0000   1           0           Trusted Address
8.   sWCmX11EDahCmqBgrEGWUjafHpp8BWVQgA   1200000.0000   1           0           Trusted Address
9.   sTcMHFiviET9ZSNBsMkNBwnfUsCMUX3Xo8   1187004.5729   25716   25715   Trusted Address
10.   sR24466tcHbW7yhsU5TpQst5H6Kw8vDNSj   1146437.0769   82234   82233   Trusted Address

12.   sNvkB6KTsTyv5xPRo9Y4aq8D4AhnZZSEJE         131741.3636   107948   0             CPF

I AM SHOCKED! SHOCKED TO FIND OUT THERE IS GAMBLING GOING ON IN THIS ESTABLISHMENT!

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 06:37:02 AM

[/sarcasm on]
C'mon now... when the SuperSecureSecretShortBusCoins in the 13 million stash are removed from the protective service they are not "spent", they are converted into "blessings" from his Royal Highness RS/CH/Douchebag himself. As "blessings" they cannot be considered spent, so it is wrong to say that, and quite hurtful to the glorious personage that is Royal Highness RS/CH/Douchebag himself. Please cease making these salacious and wrong-headed claims. ShortBusCoin is perfect and without flaws, as anything created by a supremely intelligent programmer would be, and therefore this is just hating.
[/sarcasm off]
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: