Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:01:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW!  (Read 164048 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mesterlovesz1974

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

GoldReserve! Your Retirement Fund!

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 11:46:17 PM

XGR alive again from dormant slumber, with some good movement it seems. Keep up the good work DEV and when i have some available funds i will support your CORIAN platform!!

Ok, I will work on it!
Mesterlovesz1974

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 02:25:30 PM

Hello GoldReserve Community! Corion Platform ICO will last till August 27th. After that I will start my provider and start fund GoldReserve!At the begining, every fund will be in Corion coins, then I will create my Company and then start to buy Gold! That will take around a month, not much of a waiting time.

In the meantime, if anyone want to help me create a nice webpage for the renewed GoldReserve, and or there is a talented developer here who can help me fix some issues with the wallet, then please find me in private.

kabos

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:57:27 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2017, 09:24:23 PM by kabos

Excellent news dev!, and thanks for the patient , help to restore my XGR wallet. ( not sync)

I'm donat XGR coin ( to build new website)  with small amount 5000 XGR.

( sory for the bad english)

Cpt_plombeur

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:29:48 PM

Hello GoldReserve Community! Corion Platform ICO will last till August 27th. After that I will start my provider and start fund GoldReserve!At the begining, every fund will be in Corion coins, then I will create my Company and then start to buy Gold! That will take around a month, not much of a waiting time.

In the meantime, if anyone want to help me create a nice webpage for the renewed GoldReserve, and or there is a talented developer here who can help me fix some issues with the wallet, then please find me in private.

Hi,

Any news from the ICO ?

Cheers
Mesterlovesz1974

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 05:25:06 PM

Hi,

Any news from the ICO ?

Cheers

ICO going great, almost finished, so I am preparing the next phase for GoldReserve! Cryptopia will be our main exchange, I will boost it up with the floor price soon. In the first month, september, I will collect the funds in Bitcoin mainly. Later, when I can found my company then I will buy Gold behind GoldReserve. But even when I will have only Bitcoin I will calculate the floor price every week, at the end of the week.
Cpt_plombeur

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:28:13 PM

Great return @Mesterlovesz !

i HODL my XGR tight :-)

Cheers
gloana

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:38:29 AM

Good, it's moving ahead .... stay with XGR Smiley
Cpt_plombeur

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:56:14 PM

2 days before the end of the ICO !!

brace yourself !  Grin
coke15

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:32:55 PM

hi

I do not follow everything about xgr,sorry :/

prise goes 180---600--180 ?

It is from the ico corion?

What will be the sequel for the xgr? xgr will disapear? 

thanks mester Wink
gloana

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:53:58 AM

what's next now?
MdbM

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:13:01 AM

what's next now?
The same thing since the beginning, that is to say Nothing  Grin
nivekvssn

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:25:26 AM

hi

thanks mester Wink

Same here, could you please explain whats the XGR relation to the corion platform.
Thanks

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Mesterlovesz1974

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 12:06:39 AM

hi

thanks mester Wink

Same here, could you please explain whats the XGR relation to the corion platform.
Thanks

I was the crypto expert of the CORION Platform, I helped build it from the ground. In return I will get a handful of CORION coins. CORION is a stable coin it will always be around 1 USD.

CORION Platform is a passive income given platform for individuals and a great pre-funding oportunity for businesses. Of course it has much more in it but lets stick to the basics. In the CORION Ecosystem there are 2 types of user. Basic user and service provider. Service providers are usually business owners who will became CORION accepting places to enjoy the benefit of the extra funding CORION Platform give. As this platform favor the merchants, to spread CORION coins and the platform all around the world, basic users have to connect their accounts (1 account to one service provider, but inside a wallet there can be multiply accounts, so you can spread your coins) to a service provider to get the daily coin emission. This connection is virtual no deposit needed. Users can spend freely the connected accounts coins, but they can get the daily coin emission after their account balance.

The system will check automatically if there is a demand for the coin and if the price is over 1 USD then it will release new coins, maximum of 2.5% daily. If the price is under 1 USD then the coin release will stop. Beside that, every time a transaction occur, 80% of the transaction fee is burning. That means less and less coins in circulation till there will be coin release again.

So, with my CORION coins I will become a service provider called GoldReserve - Goldmine project. As we calculated it, in a month it will give me 10-100% extra coins. These extra coins will be the backing of GoldReserve!

As CORION will always be 1 USD I can calculate a floor price from the amount of coins I have. I will then use 10% of the coins to put a buy wall on Cryptopia at the floor price. As the CORION coin amount will grow so the floor price! It means within a few month 1 GoldReserve coin will worth more and more weekly!

What can you do to help GoldReserve? You can buy a small amount of CORION coins and connect to my service provider with it. How it will help? Each connected user get only a part of the daily coin emission. The service providers can set between 30%-70% the giveback ratio. If a service provider set it to 70% giveback, it means if the daily coin emission is 2.5% then a user will get 1.75% of it and the service provider will get 0.75% after the user's balance.

So if you connect to me with a certain amount I will get a small percentage after your balance from the daily coin emission. If I have more users then I will have more money in my account, which means the floor price will be higher in a shorter amount of time. Which is why it is really beneficial for you to use the CORION Platform. First, you will get a nice amount of interest after your coins. Second, you are helping to raise the floor price, which means your GoldReserve savings will worth more and more.
nivekvssn

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:18:04 PM

hi

thanks mester Wink

Thanks

I was the crypto expert of the CORION Platform, I helped build it from the ground. In return I will get a handful of CORION coins. CORION is a stable coin it will always be around 1 USD.

CORION Platform is a passive income given platform for individuals and a great pre-funding oportunity for businesses. Of course it has much more in it but lets stick to the basics. In the CORION Ecosystem there are 2 types of user. Basic user and service provider. Service providers are usually business owners who will became CORION accepting places to enjoy the benefit of the extra funding CORION Platform give. As this platform favor the merchants, to spread CORION coins and the platform all around the world, basic users have to connect their accounts (1 account to one service provider, but inside a wallet there can be multiply accounts, so you can spread your coins) to a service provider to get the daily coin emission. This connection is virtual no deposit needed. Users can spend freely the connected accounts coins, but they can get the daily coin emission after their account balance.

The system will check automatically if there is a demand for the coin and if the price is over 1 USD then it will release new coins, maximum of 2.5% daily. If the price is under 1 USD then the coin release will stop. Beside that, every time a transaction occur, 80% of the transaction fee is burning. That means less and less coins in circulation till there will be coin release again.

So, with my CORION coins I will become a service provider called GoldReserve - Goldmine project. As we calculated it, in a month it will give me 10-100% extra coins. These extra coins will be the backing of GoldReserve!

As CORION will always be 1 USD I can calculate a floor price from the amount of coins I have. I will then use 10% of the coins to put a buy wall on Cryptopia at the floor price. As the CORION coin amount will grow so the floor price! It means within a few month 1 GoldReserve coin will worth more and more weekly!

What can you do to help GoldReserve? You can buy a small amount of CORION coins and connect to my service provider with it. How it will help? Each connected user get only a part of the daily coin emission. The service providers can set between 30%-70% the giveback ratio. If a service provider set it to 70% giveback, it means if the daily coin emission is 2.5% then a user will get 1.75% of it and the service provider will get 0.75% after the user's balance.

So if you connect to me with a certain amount I will get a small percentage after your balance from the daily coin emission. If I have more users then I will have more money in my account, which means the floor price will be higher in a shorter amount of time. Which is why it is really beneficial for you to use the CORION Platform. First, you will get a nice amount of interest after your coins. Second, you are helping to raise the floor price, which means your GoldReserve savings will worth more and more.

Ok after a second read I think i get it, thanks for the explanation.
Going to check if my XGR is still there, mined some at the start back in 2014.
Do I see it correctly, XGR windows wallet: Uploaded: 2014-06-22 18:02:52
Is that the latest version??

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
mcps

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:33:57 PM

Is there a list of current peers?

Trying to get my old wallet synced and it's not connecting to anyone.

I download the mega file but no peer connections. Added all the ones I seen in the forums here already.
gloana

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:38:01 PM

Is there a list of current peers?

Trying to get my old wallet synced and it's not connecting to anyone.

I download the mega file but no peer connections. Added all the ones I seen in the forums here already.

@Mesterloves What about a blockexplorer? The one on blockexperts doesn't seem to be active ...
mcps

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:36:46 AM

added those to the goldreserve.conf file and still 0 active connections
gloana

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:10:28 AM

added those to the goldreserve.conf file and still 0 active connections

Delete peers.dat an start the wallet. maybe there are too many old nodes in it.

Those nodes are in my nodeslist which i can see with getpeerinfo in the console.

they must be working.
Mesterlovesz1974

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 03:48:03 PM

Ok after a second read I think i get it, thanks for the explanation.
Going to check if my XGR is still there, mined some at the start back in 2014.
Do I see it correctly, XGR windows wallet: Uploaded: 2014-06-22 18:02:52
Is that the latest version??

After we start CORION Platform I will ask a developer to clear the code for GoldReserve, I will create a nice GUI for the wallet and I will add a permanent node too. After we will have the node, I can set up a the blockchain explorer again.
gloana

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:31:00 PM

Thx for the update !!
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: