Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:34:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW!  (Read 164037 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:24:08 AM

If I could recall, gold back alts are no good. It has always been fraudulent with fake asset and empty promises. The best you are going to get here after you spent your bitcoin is pictures! I will not touch this.

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mesterlovesz1974

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

GoldReserve! Your Retirement Fund!

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 06:56:02 PM

If I could recall, gold back alts are no good. It has always been fraudulent with fake asset and empty promises. The best you are going to get here after you spent your bitcoin is pictures! I will not touch this.

Unfortunately you're probably right. I look on the Corion Bitcointalk page, and it seems that people are talking about scam.
Also the last message of masterlovsz1974 date of September 8, many questions are asked but no answer ... very reassuring ...  Roll Eyes

The preferred Masterlovsz1974 word is : Soon  Grin
I know i know... im jealeous  Grin Grin Grin  

First, I do not work for Corion any more. If they did not take are of their forum threads, that is not my concern. By the way, the telegram group of Corion has 685 members and growing! As I am the dev here, I can talk about anything I want!
And yes, you are just a troll, nothing more! You just want to spread FUD, so you can buy cheap coins! Thats it. Oh, one more thing, if you check the connected total coins on the GoldReserve provider then you see that I connected 65k Corion to it, which is equal to 65k USD!!!
Also, to start a provider I had to deposit 3000 Corion which as I told you before equal to 3000 USD! Also, I deposited 5000 more Corions so I will get the daily coin emission even if no one will connect to my provider!

So you can tell lies about this project, but the truth is that is is alive and well and with Corion it will go higher and higher!
Spjer

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:48:04 PM

Hi Guys

we have sent 40K XGR to a wrong address of CbZjy5Un2sqm8fZZRL24RJS7dVG4tRmXBP,this address is for cpn coin,not for XGR.

So we can get back these 40K XGR? and how to do?

Hey man,

try to import the private key for this address in CPN Client.
After this step, copy the cpn wallet.dat in the Folder Appdata\Roaming\Goldreserve

Voila, i hope it works  Wink
Cpt_plombeur

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:33:04 PM

look like XGR gonna rise strong !!  Grin Grin Grin
Mesterlovesz1974

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 10:37:10 PM

My main questions are who holds the gold and how is it redeemed?

Its easy, I will have control over the Gold account. Later I will set up a company and the company will be responsible of the Gold account. Gold will not be redeemed, that will be the backup which will give the floor price of GoldReserve.
new24core

Activity: 413
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:21:09 AM

My main questions are who holds the gold and how is it redeemed?

Its easy, I will have control over the Gold account. Later I will set up a company and the company will be responsible of the Gold account. Gold will not be redeemed, that will be the backup which will give the floor price of GoldReserve.

Just to let everyone know my account has been taken over and the guy is still active.

This is my new account.
coke15

Activity: 176

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:18:23 PM

hi mester

any chance to have a "recycler" to change xgr  to corion with a good rate? not market rate.  or xgr and corion will cohabit?

thanks
Daku.Tamo

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:27:18 PM

At least not bad for a one man show, but definitely I see a lack of marketing
Mesterlovesz1974

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 09:30:26 PM

Hello GoldReserve Community!

A little update, what happened so far and what will happen in the future!

As you know, I met an interesting project, called Corion. Its a Platform on the ETC blockchain as a combination of smartcontracts. Why it is important for GoldReserve? Because it has a function called token emission, which is basically an interest, given daily by the system if the requirements are met, when the project, the people, merchants involved are growing. My thought was, is and will, that I will use this project to collect funds behind GoldReserve and eventually, I will set up a buywall at certain levels. These levels will be the collected funds/total coin supply. In that way, each and every coin will have a backup fund and GoldReserve will have a floor price. This price of course will rise weekly, monthly as more and more funds arrived from the other project.

Do not be confused! Corion is a whole different project, I do not involved in it any more, I was just a crypto advisor and my work was over when they finished their ICO. I use Corion as others use some stocks they put behind their coin as a backup. There is nothing more in it.

Hopefully, Corion Platform will rise and that means GoldReserve will have a steady supply of funds. As I mentioned before, I do not ask you to buy Corion, it is up to you if you want to extend your portfolio or not.

However, Corion has an interesting provider system, which means if you connect your Corion account to a provider, then the provider will get a small amount of token emission after your balance as well (and of course you will get token emission as well!) It means if GoldReserve community buy only 10 USD worth of COrion (10 Corion) and connect to my provider in the Corion system then I will have more funds, which means GoldReserve coins will worth more!

Corion is a newborn project, but it started to give emission, so I already collected more then 1000 USD worth of tokens. How I was able to start a provider? I used my OWN Corion tokens I got for my work to start a provider (for that I had to depsoit 3000 COR=3000 USD) then I send another 5000 COR to have some startup fund for getting emission.

What will happen later? Some Roadmap?

Yes, I have plans. I met a capable developer. He can help me go further, making GoldReserve great! Our own server will host the newly build webpage, there will be a node for GoldReserve so I can set up the blockexplorer again, because Blockexperts stop hosting it, for not having a 24/7 reliable node to get the data from. And by the way the remaining premine is there on the accout where it was before, nothing changes. Later, you can check that.

I have a discussion with a Bitcoin ATM company. They are willing to put another coin next to Bitcoin and I am of course thinking of having a Bitcoin/GoldReserve ATM soon! Unfortunatelly for the majority of you, it will be set up in Hungary, within a 2 month period, I already negotiated the place.

I was thinking of changing GoldReserve to a token on the ETC blockchain, but that is a longshot, I do not want to set a date or say it will happen, but if it will help me implement new things to GoldReserve then I will consider it again.

For those who do not understand how GoldReserve started and how it will work in the future, here is a brief intro: All the funds will divided to 70-20-10%. 70% will always remain in assets, like Corion tokens, later Gold, Silver, etc. 20% will go to the developer (me) and I will use it to upgrade and implement new things. 10% will go to the exchanges and I will set the floor price with that amount, it means no one can sell GoldReserve under the floor price. And of course as the assets grow, so the floor price will be higher and higher. Conclusion: it do not matter which time you will buy GoldReserve coins, you will be assured that within a few month, your coins will worth more!
Mesterlovesz1974

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 09:37:14 PM

hi mester

any chance to have a "recycler" to change xgr  to corion with a good rate? not market rate.  or xgr and corion will cohabit?

thanks

Hi, no, we do not have any relationship with the Corion team, beside the fact that I am using their Platform to collect funds for GoldReserve!

nexter

Activity: 132

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:54:16 AM

I was thinking of changing GoldReserve to a token on the ETC blockchain, but that is a longshot, I do not want to set a date or say it will happen, but if it will help me implement new things to GoldReserve then I will consider it again.

I think it was a good idea and should be given serious consideration since much is in place. If it's a bit of a technical problem you should then consider creating a GoldReserve smart token on the Bitshares blockchain, or create a Goldreserve mosaic on the NEM platform. Both are strong platforms with much of the technicality taken out of the equation. 
gloana

Activity: 107

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:43:59 AM

Great @Mesterlovesz

Looking forward to interesting updates! Would be great to hear more frequent updates or at least life signs Smiley Thx for running Goldreserve!
Mesterlovesz1974

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 08:10:27 PM

Hello Community!

Here is a new node which will be up 24/7. Please, give it a few hours, to sync, then it will be up and running.

addnode=94.199.178.17
TNTXTRA

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:50:17 AM

I downloaded the wallet but i can't for the love of life get it to synch........

A little hand please
gloana

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:48:34 AM

I downloaded the wallet but i can't for the love of life get it to synch........

A little hand please

Creat the file goldreserve.conf in your Goldreserve folder in appdata\roaming on windows.

addthere the following line:

addnode=94.199.178.17
Mesterlovesz1974

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 09:37:40 PM

The time has come to put GoldReserve to the Ethereum Blockchain! With the help of my former teammate I can change GoldReserve to have the extra potential it deserves!

From next week, there will be a webpage where you can swap your GoldReserve coins to GoldReserve tokens. I am discussing the change with Cryptopia, hope they can give me a solution for the change.

New website is coming and the new logo as well.

If you are a talented designer and you have ideas to a new, fresh logo for GoldReserve, do not hesitate to send it to me in privat. If your logo will be the one I will use, then I will reward you!

Soon, this topic will be closed and I will start a new topic with the renewed content!

What will NOT change: I still want to collect tangible assets, like Gold, FIAT, other investments behind GoldReserve to set a floor price. (Currently, we have 8000 Corion tokens behind GoldReserve and 2.5 million XGR from the premine, which will serve as a base for investments or gather interest)

What will change: POS reward change to 1,3,6 months deposits with interests

Possibility to set an encashment order (for monthly payments, etc.)

Possibility to set another address as a recipient of the interest after the deposits (possible use case: Charity!)

Roadmap for 2018: Possibility to set up a Visa Prepaid card which can be topped up with XGR!
Ongoing discussion with an ATM operator to set up XGR on all their ATMs (Hungary and surrounded countries)

Get ready for this exiting period!

(Please be aware that setting up a new token will take time, I will give any information as I can, but please be patient)
Mesterlovesz1974

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 10:18:53 PM

Official GoldReserve Telegram Group

https://t.me/joinchat/Au-wCxGzlbumHiuo6oNf1A
viscolex

Activity: 205
Merit: 42

Txbit.io Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 10:21:34 PM

The time has come to put GoldReserve to the Ethereum Blockchain! With the help of my former teammate I can change GoldReserve to have the extra potential it deserves!

From next week, there will be a webpage where you can swap your GoldReserve coins to GoldReserve tokens. I am discussing the change with Cryptopia, hope they can give me a solution for the change.

New website is coming and the new logo as well.

If you are a talented designer and you have ideas to a new, fresh logo for GoldReserve, do not hesitate to send it to me in privat. If your logo will be the one I will use, then I will reward you!

Soon, this topic will be closed and I will start a new topic with the renewed content!

What will NOT change: I still want to collect tangible assets, like Gold, FIAT, other investments behind GoldReserve to set a floor price. (Currently, we have 8000 Corion tokens behind GoldReserve and 2.5 million XGR from the premine, which will serve as a base for investments or gather interest)

What will change: POS reward change to 1,3,6 months deposits with interests

Possibility to set an encashment order (for monthly payments, etc.)

Possibility to set another address as a recipient of the interest after the deposits (possible use case: Charity!)

Roadmap for 2018: Possibility to set up a Visa Prepaid card which can be topped up with XGR!
Ongoing discussion with an ATM operator to set up XGR on all their ATMs (Hungary and surrounded countries)

Get ready for this exiting period!

(Please be aware that setting up a new token will take time, I will give any information as I can, but please be patient)

Interesting. Will follow this.

gloana

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:27:23 AM

Hey Mesterlovez!

Which ETH Wallet do i need? https://github.com/ethereum/mist/releases

Ethereum Wallet or Mist?

And how does this Token stuff work there? Hopefully you proved a full info how to setup all this with Goldreserve ....

gloana

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:08:04 AM

What are you going to do with the swapped GoldReserve Coins? Are they being burnt?

imo the old GoldReserve Coins should be burnt when they are swapped. Or maybe you can just make a snapshot of the blockchain at block x and fund all existing GoldReserve 1:1 on your new Token.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: