Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:52:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW!  (Read 164046 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nivekvssn

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:08:20 AM

Hi Mester, any updates? I'am still waiting to swap my goldreserve coins. I see only 7 token holders accounts on etherscan, does that mean only 7 people have swapped until now.

Yes, only 7, but its ok, the majority are waiting for the exchange or the possibility to stake. And I got a good news!

FIRST GoldReserve amount deposited on the ethereum blockchain!

Hurray for the good news  Grin  
I don't really understand it however, so this is no swap but a deposit where does it come from?

Ok, so lets clear things up. In a normal blockchain, which was GoldReserve before, you stake your GoldReserve coins to get interest (extra coins) after your existed coins. The staking happened when you opened your wallet and let it be part of the distributed ledger.

GoldReserve as an ethereum token works a bit different. It works like in real life. To "stake" your tokens to get interest after them, you have to "deposit" it inside your account. Meaning (as you are your own bank) you have to give an order to your tokens to stake. Why? Because ethereum tokens are smart contracts, small programs inside each other and you have to execute them (start and stop) if you want to interact with the smart contract, if you want to make your tokens stake, you have to make one of the smart contracts to execute, do what you want to do.

In normal circumstances, this staking (depositing) happens in a one click solution through our own wallet (Fusion wallet), but till it is not done 100%, you can do it in another way, through the use of myetherwallet and calling, executing the deposit smart contract.

Hope it is understandable.

P.S.: I am hungarian and I imported cars from all over Europe before. So somedays I check autoscout24...

Yes think I understand it, so in the smart contract the "staking" is defined and you have to activate it yourself until the new goldreserve wallet is finished.
The smartcontract then creates new tokens based on the number of GR tokens on your eth adress and on the total "staking" weight  correct?

p.s. How did you read that about autoscout? I removed that part of my message  Wink
removed it because I saw it's not only a dutch site but also other country's.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Mesterlovesz1974

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

GoldReserve! Your Retirement Fund!

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 12:01:08 AM

Hi Mester, any updates? I'am still waiting to swap my goldreserve coins. I see only 7 token holders accounts on etherscan, does that mean only 7 people have swapped until now.

Yes, only 7, but its ok, the majority are waiting for the exchange or the possibility to stake. And I got a good news!

FIRST GoldReserve amount deposited on the ethereum blockchain!

Hurray for the good news  Grin  
I don't really understand it however, so this is no swap but a deposit where does it come from?

Ok, so lets clear things up. In a normal blockchain, which was GoldReserve before, you stake your GoldReserve coins to get interest (extra coins) after your existed coins. The staking happened when you opened your wallet and let it be part of the distributed ledger.

GoldReserve as an ethereum token works a bit different. It works like in real life. To "stake" your tokens to get interest after them, you have to "deposit" it inside your account. Meaning (as you are your own bank) you have to give an order to your tokens to stake. Why? Because ethereum tokens are smart contracts, small programs inside each other and you have to execute them (start and stop) if you want to interact with the smart contract, if you want to make your tokens stake, you have to make one of the smart contracts to execute, do what you want to do.

In normal circumstances, this staking (depositing) happens in a one click solution through our own wallet (Fusion wallet), but till it is not done 100%, you can do it in another way, through the use of myetherwallet and calling, executing the deposit smart contract.

Hope it is understandable.

P.S.: I am hungarian and I imported cars from all over Europe before. So somedays I check autoscout24...

Yes think I understand it, so in the smart contract the "staking" is defined and you have to activate it yourself until the new goldreserve wallet is finished.
The smartcontract then creates new tokens based on the number of GR tokens on your eth adress and on the total "staking" weight  correct?

p.s. How did you read that about autoscout? I removed that part of my message  Wink
removed it because I saw it's not only a dutch site but also other country's.

Well, you almost got it. If you use the smartcontract as you can see it in my video, then the "staking" is only affecting your tokens in your eth address. If you set a 1 month stake period for 5% then it effects only your tokens. The new wallet will only help the users to deposit (stake) their tokens in an easier way.

P.s.: Dunno, maybe as an admin I see the deleted parts as well.
Mesterlovesz1974

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 12:03:34 AM

Due to a server error, please do not fork any of your coins. If you already forked, but you still have coins in the old blockchain then please wait for confirmation that everything is ok. Then start the fork process again and create new addresses (for ETH and for XGR burning address as well).
gloana

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:34:54 AM

Due to a server error, please do not fork any of your coins. If you already forked, but you still have coins in the old blockchain then please wait for confirmation that everything is ok. Then start the fork process again and create new addresses (for ETH and for XGR burning address as well).

What does it mean "server-error" is the regular XGR Network affected? an d regular staking? or just your Token? Do i have to stop XGR staking?
Mesterlovesz1974

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 06:24:09 PM

What does it mean "server-error" is the regular XGR Network affected? an d regular staking? or just your Token? Do i have to stop XGR staking?

Hi, the regular network is not affected. Only if you forked your coins partially and now you would like to fork the rest, then you have to go through the fork process again, as the old XGR burn addresses what the webpage gave to you is not working any more. ANY COIN you send to an old XGR burn address will be lost forever and we can not retrive it to you, so please create a new fork address if you want to participate in the fork.

Mesterlovesz1974

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 06:27:24 PM

so uh, anything new about this coin after so long?

GoldReserve is an ERC-20 token now, we have a fork page, fork.goldreservecoin.com where you can create your eth address and XGR burn address. If you send  your XGR balance to the burn address then your balance will appear on the eth address you created there.

Token.store is the new exchange for the XGR tokens. Cryptopia has a problem, but eventually they will change the old XGR listings to XGR token listing so the old blockchain will die soon.
gloana

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:38:16 PM

GoldReserve is an ERC-20 token now, we have a fork page, fork.goldreservecoin.com where you can create your eth address and XGR burn address. If you send  your XGR balance to the burn address then your balance will appear on the eth address you created there.

Token.store is the new exchange for the XGR tokens. Cryptopia has a problem, but eventually they will change the old XGR listings to XGR token listing so the old blockchain will die soon.

OK Thanks. For this info, too. Are ready with everything and I can fork all mei XGR now and go on with the Token? What is your schedule for the end of the fork process? any help / doku  from your side how to deal with that ETH-Tokens? I don't understand this ETH token stuff ... and I don 't want to lose coins, too. Thanks.
Mesterlovesz1974

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 11:39:50 AM

GoldReserve is an ERC-20 token now, we have a fork page, fork.goldreservecoin.com where you can create your eth address and XGR burn address. If you send  your XGR balance to the burn address then your balance will appear on the eth address you created there.

OK Thanks. For this info, too. Are ready with everything and I can fork all mei XGR now and go on with the Token? What is your schedule for the end of the fork process? any help / doku  from your side how to deal with that ETH-Tokens? I don't understand this ETH token stuff ... and I don 't want to lose coins, too. Thanks.

yes, there is a video guide for the fork, for transfer your tokens and for deposit it for geting interest after your balance.

Youtube

or find mesterlovesz74 channel on youtube.
Gr8prophet

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:54:14 PM

"XGR coin has 17 million coins in circulation. If we calculate with this amount after the swap and we assume everyone use the 6 months deposits (69% yearly interest) then after 10 years there will be only 3,2 billion XGR in circulation.
It means XGR will be a rare token for a long time. "

So XGR is going from 40 million max coins to unlimited tokens (+3.2 BILLION)?
RARE?
Mesterlovesz1974

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 10:23:23 PM

"XGR coin has 17 million coins in circulation. If we calculate with this amount after the swap and we assume everyone use the 6 months deposits (69% yearly interest) then after 10 years there will be only 3,2 billion XGR in circulation.
It means XGR will be a rare token for a long time. "

So XGR is going from 40 million max coins to unlimited tokens (+3.2 BILLION)?
RARE?

Yeah, you just intentionally removed part of the sentence. If EVERYONE stake their tokens for 10 years and they NEVER sell any of them. THEN we will have 3,2 Billion tokens after 10 YEARS!!!

IF only 50% of the tokens are steaking all the time, then after 10 YEARS there will be around 200 million tokens!!!
AND THATS RARE!!
new24core

Activity: 413
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:03:29 PM

When is the drop dead date for the move ?
AltCoin555

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:12:25 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 02:23:11 AM by AltCoin555

Yep. Feels so scam-like. Selling all coins. Thanks for the fun!

Edit: Let me explain. The swap doesn't make sense in the way that we have no real confirmation that the "burn addresses" generated are actually burn addresses. It could very well be an address you control. This could have been setup with a realistic burn address like GXXXXBURNADDRESSXXXXXX342K or whatever. There's also a whole 17 addresses in that contract, so nobody else is really trusting you. Your original account was apparently hacked, so how can I even trust you?

Learn.
gloana

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:20:51 AM

Edit: Let me explain. The swap doesn't make sense in the way that we have no real confirmation that the "burn addresses" generated are actually burn addresses. It could very well be an address you control. This could have been setup with a realistic burn address like GXXXXBURNADDRESSXXXXXX342K or whatever. There's also a whole 17 addresses in that contract, so nobody else is really trusting you. Your original account was apparently hacked, so how can I even trust you?

Good points here ....

Hey Mesterloves, why don't you make a snap shot of the old goldreserve blockchain at a certain date, and import the balances to your new token?

i'm sure you can ind a way how to do that. Then nobody needs a swap and everyone is happy holding both coins.

And you don't need to deal with burn addresses Wink
Mesterlovesz1974

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 06:08:34 PM

I would like to set a final day for the fork when we will  have an exchange.
Mesterlovesz1974

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 06:12:16 PM

3,7 million from the 17 million in circulation is already swapped. I will announce the swap in full effect and the final date for the swap after we will have an exchange. You do not have to trust in me. But eventually Cryptopia will stop supporting GoldReserve as a coin, and will change it to a token, so there will be no more exchange for GoldReserve coin and I will stop the full node running after the fork finished. In that way, you will have a coin without exchange and without capability to transfer it from one wallet to another.
Mesterlovesz1974

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 06:14:16 PM

Good points here ....

Hey Mesterloves, why don't you make a snap shot of the old goldreserve blockchain at a certain date, and import the balances to your new token?

i'm sure you can ind a way how to do that. Then nobody needs a swap and everyone is happy holding both coins.

And you don't need to deal with burn addresses Wink

Its not a fork, its a swap. There will be no new token and old coins. At the end, all the old coins will be vanish and there will only be new tokens. And you will not have an exchange for your old coins, so if you think you will benefit from both, you will loose everything.
Mesterlovesz1974

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 10:44:21 PM

Hello Community!

I am proud to present the Beta version of Fusion Wallet! Its supports different cryptocurrencies and of course GoldReserve tokens as well! You can check the deposit function, how it work, how easy it is to use this function through this wallet.

Please keep in mind that it is in beta, so do not use it to store big amounts in it, just experiment.

Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3104

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:34:45 PM

Blockexplorer is expired !  if you have a working blockexplorer please pm the link ,
if there is no explorer anymore the coin gets maybe delisted soon !

Regards Lafu

new24core

Activity: 413
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:12:16 AM

I would like to set a final day for the fork when we will  have an exchange.

Thanks and keep up the good work !! ;-)
Gr8prophet

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:06:50 PM

NOBODY PANIC! NOBODY PANIC!
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: