Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:47:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Real Reason You're Circumcised  (Read 3888 times)
umair127

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:42:49 AM

I don't get the debate if its right or wrong. The most disturbing thing about circumcision is that parents do it to their boys without giving them the opportunity to choose. It's not a matter of hygiene or pleasure. It's a matter of messing with the bodies of others.

Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:13:49 PM

I feel great being circumcised.

f*ck off (here is m# flipping off the bird).  oh yeah and that was me who cut your dick.  and all the blood came out.  cause His father did it for you.

i am here.
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:15:42 PM

Circumcised or not you have very similar chances of infection. So really all your parents achieved was denying you pleasure.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:24:16 PM

WARNING: Circumcision is not suitable for cowards and gays.

elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:28:54 PM

lots of gay american men are circumcised. you have a very closed and homophobic mind by the sounds of your comments toward gay people. Are you scared of gay people?
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:30:18 PM

f*ck off (here is m# flipping off the bird).  oh yeah and that was me who cut your dick.  and all the blood came out.  cause His father did it for you.
Somebody got angry Cheesy

At least nobody made a big deal about my dick when I was a kid, your parents on the other hand...

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
jaberwock
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:32:20 PM

lots of gay american men are circumcised. you have a very closed and homophobic mind by the sounds of your comments toward gay people. Are you scared of gay people?

If you are gay person why you need circumcision? You better have it cut off and change it to vagina. I don't understand the logic behind it.

noviapriani

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:36:03 PM

It's weird hearing that everybody in America is circumcised, living in Europe I'm pretty sure its the complete opposite .

elasticband
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:39:29 PM

If you are gay person why you need circumcision? You better have it cut off and change it to vagina. I don't understand the logic behind it.

hates gays, but likes game of thrones...
Game of Thrones
Big Bang Theory
Vikings
Dual Survival
BitsBitsBits

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:41:27 PM

f*ck off (here is m# flipping off the bird).  oh yeah and that was me who cut your dick.  and all the blood came out.  cause His father did it for you.

What the hell....

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — The real dice experience | Provably Fair | Free BTC Faucet ⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jaberwock
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:41:55 PM

hates gays, but likes game of thrones...
Game of Thrones
Big Bang Theory
Vikings
Dual Survival

Can you quote any of my posts that I say I hate gays? All I said it is not suitable. It has very different meaning.

elasticband
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:43:45 PM

okay sorry! disagrees with what gay people choose to do, but likes game of thrones........
elasticband
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:49:27 PM

a gay person may be circumcised for the reason many other people do it, like yourself, either they had no choice or for health or hygiene reasons. why would a gay person be better having his penis cut off and turned into a vagina? A gay person possibly enjoys using his penis to stick up other men's asses, so may need it more than a vagina.
elasticband
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:51:24 PM

a gay person may also enjoy having his circumcised penis sucked by another circumcised male like yourself. now understand the logic why a gay person might prefer to have his penis than a vagina?
Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:51:45 PM

okay sorry! disagrees with what gay people choose to do, but likes game of thrones........

because of f*cking Jews i obviously am the devil.  because i do not find foreskin attractive at all.

i am here.
jaberwock
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:56:54 PM

a gay person may be circumcised for the reason many other people do it, like yourself, either they had no choice or for health or hygiene reasons. why would a gay person be better having his penis cut off and turned into a vagina? A gay person possibly enjoys using his penis to stick up other men's asses, so may need it more than a vagina.

Thanks, for sharing your experiences I don't have any knowledge about this before.

elasticband
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:04:17 PM

Thanks, for sharing your experiences I don't have any knowledge about this before.

no experience, just sharing my logic on your backward uneducated logic. which I am sure you  are enjoying visualising now that you understand why a gay person may value his penis, be that circumcised or not.

there is something strange about a straight man valueing other mens masculinity based on penile characteristics......
jaberwock
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:09:56 PM

In my area circumcision is considered a prerequisite in becoming a man. It called baptism by pain in my culture.

elasticband
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:12:10 PM

In my area circumcision is considered a prerequisite in becoming a man. It called baptism by pain in my culture.

again, straight men placing value on a males adulthood based on penile characteristics is a bit strange for me, each to their own though..... penile obsessed culture perhaps? what country are you from?
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:12:16 PM

because of f*cking Jews i obviously am the devil.  because i do not find foreskin attractive at all.
This topic is becoming weirder by the minute Cheesy
What is this - guys discussing whether circumcised dicks attract them or not?
I'm out of here!

██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████