Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:15:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BobSurplus is an A$$Hole.  (Read 1878 times)
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:06:26 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2014, 04:36:41 AM by Bobsurplus

Hey guys, BobSurplus here. I've been taking some flack as of late from certain people due to the way that I carry myself from time to time on the forum. I'll be the first to admit it, I can be an asshole from time to time, but I only do it because I've been emotionally moved by something I've read here on the forums. Its always for a good reason though and I have proof of that here.

I'm putting together a little list of threads in which I have lost my cool, because I was so passionate about the issue at hand.

This list is in no particular order

CAVIRTEX (Canada's oldest bitcoin exchange) (you'll have to read through this one from my first post)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=218435.msg5487978#msg5487978

A brief history: Cavirtex has been in business for a long long time, they are Canada's largest & oldest bitcoin exchange and see daily volumes of 1000-2000 BTC.
It had come to my attention that they were conducting themselves in a way that could potentially harm my fellow Canadian bitcoiners. I could not sit around and what you'll see in the thread is the result. After reading my posts please skip to the end of the thread and see whats going on now!

Phinnaeus Gage Ni**er Rant.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495497.0

A brief history: This one is as simple as it comes. I had to stand up and say something when a trusted member of this community was spilling bigot rants. In the end PG comes around and fesses up that he was in the wrong.

Harmony Coin IPO SCAM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=639835.0

A brief history: This team stole the ANN post from DCM coin and is trying to rob our community of 180 btc!
conclusion: TBA

So yes, I can be an asshole and a tad unprofessional but its all for good reason. I don't want to see people get hurt here and I'll do whatever is needed to avoid allowing people to talk crazyness, scam others or put others at risk for scam or loss of property/bitoins.

I'm sorry if I offended some of you but I truly need you to know that I do it to protect this community and raise awareness to help protect others.

I love this place and you guys! (except the frauds/bigots/scammers)

Bob

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:12:11 AM

Bob
so you only like the 7 people that are honest on this forum?   Open your heart a bit more. 

Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:17:12 AM

Bob
so you only like the 7 people that are honest on this forum?   Open your heart a bit more. 

Seems about right. I like Vod! Smiley
Seio1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 04:22:39 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=636470.msg7191220#msg7191220
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 04:24:50 AM

Thanks for stopping by!
n3rfherder

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:05:19 AM

Is everyone here a child?  What is so hard about making money and moving on?

Is it some weird human drive that causes people to draw attention to to themselves regardless of how meaningless and stupid it seems?

Life lesson: get paid, shut-up and walk away.
DailyModo

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:39:54 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=639835.msg7193861#msg7193861 Smiley enjoy dear hypocrite

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:41:31 AM

Thank you good friend! Cheesy
odin99

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:58:53 PM

hi bob. you're not an A$$Hole. you're actually a thief. you should change you're subject line.  

do NOT do business with bob.

he was given a cut of the DCM IPO... but he's been kicked off the DCM dev team... and wont return the btc, which should go back to the community/ipo investors through further DCM developments and promotions.  he claims he is still promoting the coin. but  his idea of 'promoting' dcm is by saying negative things about it.  hardly what anyone would call 'promoting' the coin.  i don't know why he's so bitter with 22btc in his pocket. i guess his greed wanted more.

from the DCM thread.
Re: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce*MULTIPOOL*100% POS First Focused Multi-vendor Devs
Today at 04:09:52 PM

Reply with quote  #1541
Bob. You stole about 15k. you're a criminal. Who knows some day the law enforcement will find ya. The Internet never forgets. Everyone is traceable. You're a criminal and will be for the rest of your life. Hope that's worth 15k to you.

Enjoy the holiday.

when questioned about what he things he did to 'earn' the 22btc/15K..

Although it is none of my business, I can't hold myself and not interfere.
I don't know why you left and I'm sure you have your reasons for it. Whether they were excused or not, I do not have the right to judge.
What I can ask is this though:
Whatever the reason you left was, what made you think that those 20+ BTCs were yours? I thought they were from the project? If you took them with you, what distinguishes you from a common thief?
Unless they *are* yours, as a reward for your hard work and efforts you already did for the project.
If that's the case, can you please give a detailed description of the efforts you made that worth 20+ BTCs???

So, until I see a reply to this, I believe you will agree with me that it's very funny to try and post anything negative about anyone for whatever reason...

Waiting for your long, detailed, descriptive response.

bob's response.
Sure I can detail what I used the money for.

I have planned many trips on which I will promote DCM and explain to people how its a dying coin but with their investment maybe things could turn around!

I will be traveling to Amsterdam, London, France, Italy and Israel in the coming months. I'd show you my tickets but I value my privacy a bit too much.

I would also like to add that I personally purchased the 22.2 btc from myself for cash in order to be able to pay for the flights hotel's and luxury car rental. Gotta look like a million bucks to raise a million bucks!

bob's response
I have not stolen anything. BTC were given to me for my work on DCM and to help promote DCM. I brought in over 85 BTC from the 135 btc IPO through my investors and connections and all of them have seen profits. Only one is still holding coins, but they were free as he also realized profits from purchasing at the IPO and selling hours later!

I still promote DCM on a daily basis and I try to bring in new investors, but there is no volume on the exchanges so when they see this they decide not to invest.

Hate on me all you want, but I stole nothing and have made all my investors money!

for the record, i could care less about DCM - i don't own any anymore. i just was bored so put this together so others would know to avoid him.

Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:59:25 AM

This guy ruined one of my investments in Digital Commerce, he's a thief and a real life scum bag and scammer. A friend and I dox'd all his info, he should be in jail. When I get bored enough I'll post all his info including pics because I know many of you got burned by his actions including myself. I'm sure some of you live close to this scum too.

Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:01:32 AM

This guy ruined one of my investments in Digital Commerce, he's a thief and a real life scum bag and scammer. A friend and I dox'd all his info, he should be in jail. When I get bored enough I'll post all his info including pics because I know many of you got burned by his actions including myself. I'm sure some of you live close to this scum too.

Ohh lick my balls crybaby... I did not ruin anything, I dont care what you post about me what you think you know or what not.. I'm not hiding anywhere mr Jeremy Williamson... Shall I post your address on the DCM thread so the investors can come knocking??
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:37:44 PM

Umm what? Who the fuck is Jeremy Williamson? I'm talking about you Robert B. Duskes you tried pulling off a huge telemarketing scam and then fled back to Canada like the thief you are. I put more btc into DCM than you stole from that team with your measrly 22 btc. So yes you and I have a personal problem. One that I need to sort out soon, after I've pinpointed everyone's location. After I get my btc or karma out of you then I'll handle the calls to the feds in the states. You finally fucked with the wrong people, my friend is very talented at extracting things from people your time is coming Robbie.

Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:03:02 PM

Umm what? Who the fuck is Jeremy Williamson? I'm talking about you Robert B. Duskes you tried pulling off a huge telemarketing scam and then fled back to Canada like the thief you are. I put more btc into DCM than you stole from that team with your measrly 22 btc. So yes you and I have a personal problem. One that I need to sort out soon, after I've pinpointed everyone's location. After I get my btc or karma out of you then I'll handle the calls to the feds in the states. You finally fucked with the wrong people, my friend is very talented at extracting things from people your time is coming Robbie.

Oh wow, you know my name.. what to do now... I must run for my life. OHHHHH NOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAH

First I never fled to Canada this is my home, second I was never in the states fleeing back to Canada, Third, please come collect your btc from me I'd love to meet you face to face on my home turf.

See ya soon!

Cheesy
verbalxbadways

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:25:52 AM

his home turf he says below I fucking hate you to Robert if you come to Canada to find Bob pm me lol
coinzcoinzcoinz

Activity: 530

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:58:22 PM

Nobody cares, you're not that special.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: