Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:51:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wich offshore bank account?  (Read 2396 times)
faalhaas (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:59:44 PM

Hello , I want to cash out 5000eur each month.
Should I open an offshore account?
Can anyone help me out finding a good one or a good agent?
Will pay btc for it.
faalhaas (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:19:25 PM

plz help Sad
LostDutchman

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 05:13:03 AM

Will pay btc for it.

Where do you live?

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
BitcoinLlama

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:56:19 PM

jeff berwick does this i think.

http://tdvoffshore.com.
zahra4571

Activity: 467

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 09:18:59 AM

You can withdraw money to your classic bank account it want be problem to cash out that amount, but before you do that consult with good agent in you country because of the law it can be tricky and take you additional taxes

advanced

Activity: 267

Woodwallets.io

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 09:24:28 AM

neteller , their bank account is on Isle of man

Bitmessage : BM-NAx31aEiqeq5zKUtxhKscXQ7Dwn1jJfR
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:26:38 PM

perhaps mention what country you are in ?or intend on taking the money out of week ?
also is this what you require now or when you strike it rich, one day soon perhaps ?

Gianluca95
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196

Reputation first.

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:29:56 PM

Try to deposit your money on EgoPay, he is in Cayman Island !

█████████████████████████████
███▀█████████████████████▀███
███  ▀▀███████████████▀▀  ███
███     ████▀▀ ▀▀████     ███
███     ██▀       ▀██     ███
███     ██         ██     ███
███     ██▄       ▄██     ███
███     ████▄▄ ▄▄████     ███
███  ▄▄███████████████▄▄  ███
███▄█████████████████████▄███
.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
██▄   ▄██             ██▀   ▀██
▀███████▀             ██▄   ▄██
   ███     ▄███████▄  ▀███████▀
   ███▀▀   ██▀   ▀██     ███
   █████   ██▄   ▄██     ███▀▀
   ▀▀▀     ▀███████▀     █████
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
2/3 Multisig Decentralized
Bitcoin Custody Solutions
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
Ninietz

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:36:20 PM

where are you based ?
ShakyhandsBTCer

Activity: 448

It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:30:15 AM

Will pay btc for it.

It is probably not a good idea to try to hide/launder your money from your BTC "offshore"

Even if a country has good/strong privacy laws/protections now there is no guarantee that these protections will continue in the future. Switzerland used to be considered a place that people can stash their cash and not pay taxes on their investment earning there. Now many banks have reached agreements with the US to release names and account information to the US government.
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:37:49 AM

Will pay btc for it.

It is probably not a good idea to try to hide/launder your money from your BTC "offshore"

Even if a country has good/strong privacy laws/protections now there is no guarantee that these protections will continue in the future. Switzerland used to be considered a place that people can stash their cash and not pay taxes on their investment earning there. Now many banks have reached agreements with the US to release names and account information to the US government.

I second the above. You are really playing with fire in wanting to do this. Given that BTC is still so new, you definitely don't want to be the person that your goverment makes an example of when they try to prosecute you
Ashbite

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:09:52 AM

Yeah, learn about the risks of taking up that much money if you do it in your own country.
There could be some tricky rules you dont know of.
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 11:00:39 PM

Yeah, learn about the risks of taking up that much money if you do it in your own country.
There could be some tricky rules you dont know of.

In this business; the business of Crypto there are many rules, both written and unwritten.

Rules are made to be bent or broken.

Would you like to know more?

Corporations For Crypto
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:43:15 AM

Will pay btc for it.

I second the above. You are really playing with fire in wanting to do this. Given that BTC is still so new, you definitely don't want to be the person that your goverment makes an example of when they try to prosecute you

If you wanted to be able to cash out of BTC and not have to pay taxes on gains then you would need to leave the US and give up your US citizenship. If you had the ability to invest in a "tax heaven" then you could essentially buy citizenship in one of these countries.

My advice to you is to never try to break the law. Doing so will only get you to face greater consequences then what you had to gain.
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 12:31:30 AM

Will pay btc for it.

If you wanted to be able to cash out of BTC and not have to pay taxes on gains then you would need to leave the US and give up your US citizenship. If you had the ability to invest in a "tax heaven" then you could essentially buy citizenship in one of these countries.

My advice to you is to never try to break the law. Doing so will only get you to face greater consequences then what you had to gain.

By the way, that should be "tax HAVEN" not "tax heaven".

Just sayin'.

There are plenty of ways to legally avoid taxes.

Been gone for a while due to health issues but everything is OK now.

Just kind of took a break from the madness of crypto!

Corporations For Crypto
ShakyhandsBTCer

Activity: 448

It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:21:11 AM

Will pay btc for it.

It is not just about the gov making an example of you because you used bitcoin. The gov has been very aggressive in prosecuting tax evaders in recent years.   
globe-biz

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 06:19:27 PM

It sounds like there are alot of scared people here.What is wrong with moving money offshore? The USA is not GOD, it has nothing to do with the us gov. Can a company in Norway wire money to an account in Belize? If so then what does that have to do with the USA. I will let you fill in the gaps on how that is done with bitcoins.
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 07:53:18 PM

It sounds like there are alot of scared people here.What is wrong with moving money offshore? The USA is not GOD, it has nothing to do with the us gov. Can a company in Norway wire money to an account in Belize? If so then what does that have to do with the USA. I will let you fill in the gaps on how that is done with bitcoins.

Thank you for your insightful post!

"It sounds like there are alot of scared people here."

Yep.

Candy asses without knowledge, little fragile glass globes for testicles and no understanding of how to legally move money internationally.

Oh and overcome by fear!

Corporations For Crypto
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:46:02 AM

If you are a US citizen then you must report this kind of activity. The requirements for doing so are very burdensome and the penalties for not reporting offshore accounts are severe.
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 02:59:07 PM

I guess I'm going to have to write a book on legal methods to minimise taxes and conceal income from pryign eyes.

Think it would sell?

Corporations For Crypto
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: