Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 10:29:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advanced Cisco / Juniper / networking services available  (Read 3989 times)
Sydboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:57:43 PM

good timing indeed lol! i was gonna sms you when i saw you were online.
thanks mate =) I will change the first IP you had and try the script with the timer.

0.00 bitcoins sent!!! :p
Sydboy

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:59:32 PM

what other tricks can i do? i think i saw something about running multiple ssids in cisco configuation example page?
setting up a honeypot for the neighbors might be fun lol
Justin00 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:02:50 PM

Hmmmm I'm not 100% sure you can run multiples on your specific router. I'm going to bed now..... but give me a call after Lunch tomorrow if your bored and we can see.  Speak soon. 

what other tricks can i do? i think i saw something about running multiple ssids in cisco configuation example page?
setting up a honeypot for the neighbors might be fun lol

Sydboy

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:04:40 PM

laters J
impresionesmline

Activity: 222

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:20:12 AM

okay, here is a question for you  Smiley

I want to establish a connection to a 3g network without using the common comercial 3g devices that come for the end user such as 3g usb modem and alike, I want to know which devices I could use to get a long range connection, for instance which sort of antenna and which other hardware would I need?

Thanks for your answer.
Justin00 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 01:55:47 AM

Lol didn't see this for like a month.

Anyways to be honest I have no idea which hardware you would use..I'm sure a quick look on google would result in heaps of items.
Not a 3g expert but pretty sure the antenna would depend on the frequency you using (depending on which country you are in)

*edit*
Oh yeah if you look here you can see how to make your own yagi antenna and yeah each frequency looks like it has its own design

http://whirlpool.net.au/wiki/homemade_yagi

But yeah.. I'm not really a parts catalogue heh.. I'm more...  Coming up with solutions (and then using google to find the hardware)
All though if its a Cisco item, I know alot of them pretty well and which one to use etc etc; However they do come out with new crap very often, so it is hard to keep up with which devices are EOL etc etc... but there site is very good for researching that stuff.

Justin00 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 02:11:45 AM

One bit of advice which is kinda obvious (but perhaps not to some) If you get a directional type antenna it would work best if you knew where abouts your closest 3g tower is.. If you have a Samsung Galaxy s1-s5 for e.g you can see this info if you access the secret/hidden menu's by typing this code into the dialer   *#0011#

Justin00 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:11:10 PM

Someone sureeely needs help with something ?
BGP gone wrong ??
OSPF roooted ??
MPLS... not MPLS'ing the way you intended.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: