Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:08:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is www.cashintocoins.com aka expresscoin.com legitimate?  (Read 1630 times)
bitcoinmineey (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:58:42 PM

I have read some seemingly unresolved scam reports on this forum regarding them. I was planning on working with them for large amounts and am noticing a lot of red flags.... anyone had experience dealing with them?
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:18:40 PM

I have read some seemingly unresolved scam reports on this forum regarding them. I was planning on working with them for large amounts and am noticing a lot of red flags.... anyone had experience dealing with them?

I haven't seen the scam reports but if there are red flags steer clear for a time at least. Often you can get a real sense of how a business operates by how they handle scam accusations.

bitcoinmineey (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:56:53 PM

Has anyone dealt with this company at all?
ExpressCoin

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 01:45:29 AM

Hi bitcoinmineey! We take unresolved issues with our customers very seriously. If you ever find someone who is unhappy with our service, please let me know. We don't always hear from people about their issues, or see when they post on forums, so it helps us a great deal when members of the community pass their info along to our support team. Problems occasionally arise, just like with any service; it's inevitable. When that happens at expresscoin, we will do everything we can to make it right.

If you remember any posts specifically, please link me to them so we can find out whats gone wrong.

Any questions or comments you have, please feel free to PM me here or email me directly at jeff@expresscoin.com

All the best,
Jeff
http://expco.in/t9
bitcoinmineey (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:23:56 PM

Yeah here are some unresolved scam reports https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=451724.0
Benjig

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:01:39 PM

Better to use a trusted exchange for large amounts of buys or sells, ANXpro is one of them, and currently it has almost no fees for withdrawal and for deposits and it supports SEPA.

ANXPRO
ExpressCoin

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 02:27:33 AM

bitcoinmineey, Hi again!

If you'll take a look at the thread again, one of our reps immediately replied to the four claims listed. Only one of the users responded to our request for their order information. That customer received his order, and then posted that his issue was resolved.

The other customers do not appear to have contacted us, despite our efforts to straighten out any issues they were having. Their orders may have been resolved off the board, in which case they will hopefully acknowledge that in the thread. If their problems have not been dealt with, I urge them to contact us immediately at support@expresscoin.com.

Thank you for directing me to this thread. If you are interested in trying us out, I would be happy to walk you through signing up and placing an order.
I encourage you to ask any further questions you may have.

Thanks!
Jeff
rkinnin

Activity: 316

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:21:49 PM

Hi bitcoinmineey! We take unresolved issues with our customers very seriously. If you ever find someone who is unhappy with our service, please let me know. We don't always hear from people about their issues, or see when they post on forums, so it helps us a great deal when members of the community pass their info along to our support team. Problems occasionally arise, just like with any service; it's inevitable. When that happens at expresscoin, we will do everything we can to make it right.

If you remember any posts specifically, please link me to them so we can find out whats gone wrong.

Any questions or comments you have, please feel free to PM me here or email me directly at jeff@expresscoin.com

All the best,
Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Let me say that first off I really like working with startups. I have co-created two startups in the past and appreciated the trust that people had taken with me.  With that being said, I found your company listed on bitcoin.com this morning, congrats! 

However, in 15 minutes of doing some due-diligence a couple of Red Flags appeared to me.  Let me share them with you....1/I noticed that in the "About" it just says "Santa Monica" not "Santa Monica California". Additionally, it doesn't list your street address anywhere or at least it was not visible enough for me to see. 2/The "Team" only has first names listed.  Since we are dealing with "currency" I think it would be a very good idea to list first and last names, at least for the principals of the operation.  3/The Team has no CFO listed. That is a big Red Flag to me.  4/While the operation says its based in Santa Monica, the mailing address is a PO Box in Washington State.  5/ The "bank routing" number for the wire transfers is the "Boeing Employees Credit Union".  Again I am all for small but being based in Santa Monica you should have a Bank or Financial Institution that is far closer than the SeaTac area. 

For now, I'll appreciate a detailed response from you and how you plan to improve the outward appearance to the world. 

Thank you in advance for responding with complete answers.

<robb>
ExpressCoin

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 10:04:17 PM

Hi Robb,

Great questions!
First off, let me invite you to come visit us if you’re ever in the area. We’re located at 227 Broadway, Santa Monica CA 90401. We even do local-trades here, 11am - 7PM Monday - Friday. We just ask that you send a heads up to support@expresscoin.com before coming in.

As we improve on our site, more information on topics like this will be made readily available to customers such as yourself.

It’s common practice to not publish employee’s full names, as a matter of privacy & safety. I understand your interest though, and will bring it up with the rest of the team.

We work closely with our advisors and CPAs to ensure that our accounting is properly handled, and also have an acting CFO who is not listed on our website.

We’ve recently relocated to Santa Monica from Washington state.

Hopefully, I’ve satisfied your curiosity. I’ll keep an eye on this thread, in case you have any more questions!

Best,
Jeff
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:46:24 PM

Hi Robb,

Great questions!
First off, let me invite you to come visit us if you’re ever in the area. We’re located at 227 Broadway, Santa Monica CA 90401. We even do local-trades here, 11am - 7PM Monday - Friday. We just ask that you send a heads up to support@expresscoin.com before coming in.

As we improve on our site, more information on topics like this will be made readily available to customers such as yourself.

It’s common practice to not publish employee’s full names, as a matter of privacy & safety. I understand your interest though, and will bring it up with the rest of the team.

We work closely with our advisors and CPAs to ensure that our accounting is properly handled, and also have an acting CFO who is not listed on our website.

We’ve recently relocated to Santa Monica from Washington state.

Hopefully, I’ve satisfied your curiosity. I’ll keep an eye on this thread, in case you have any more questions!

Best,
Jeff

your a few blocks up the street from me

If people are interested I can come by and check your operation out to confirm your legit
ExpressCoin

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 10:05:45 PM

Hey, that would be awesome! Would you like to do that? We're available for local trades and general visitors here from 10am - 7pm Monday through Friday.

Message me directly with a time that you'd like to come in, and we would be happy to have you. My email is jeff@expresscoin.com

Looking forward to your visit,
Jeff

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: