Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:30:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Paypal (ebay) in banking blockade against wikileaks - please don't forget  (Read 1596 times)
noSlave (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:21:24 PM

All the last days I see a massive PR support for ebay/payplal by the bitcoin community.
And yes I know why you're so euphoric about the news. I felt the same - first. But then I remember back to the year 2010 where wikileaks was publish data about cablegate. They get a massive interest by ppl all over the world for their important work. And also lot's of donations.

What happend then? Banks began to block them. Paypal also. They even froze the money wikileaks (WHS)  hold in their paypal account. Lot's of freedom fighter  beginning a massive ddos atacs to show the concern their protest.

Some of them (#paypal14) are in jail since 2011. And for what? Fighting for freedom! wikileaks, cablegate, paypal, paypal14....

I just needed for myself to wrote these lines down becauce I can't belive that the bitcoin community, which I really love, is supporting such a evil ->ebay/paypal

I just hope the most of you just forget about this, and still stand for the right things. But I expect you are, aren't you stand for bitcoin? ^^

Please spread the word about the paypal/wikileaks disaster to promote your own freedom.

Don't support what is destroying you! Expect us, we're Legion.

(Ps: I even post a link about this on reddit. Pls vote this there up so that more ppl know what was happend, and still going on)
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/27h3r9/paypal_ebay_in_banking_blockade_against_wikileaks/
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:23:30 PM

All the last days I see a massive PR support for ebay/payplal by the bitcoin community.
And yes I know why you're so euphoric about the news. I felt the same - first. But then I remember back to the year 2010 where wikileaks was publish data about cablegate. They get a massive interest by ppl all over the world for their important work. And also lot's of donations.

What happend then? Banks began to block them. Paypal also. They even froze the money wikileaks (WHS)  hold in their paypal account. Lot's of freedom fighter  beginning a massive ddos atacs to show the concern their protest.

Some of them (#paypal14) are in jail since 2011. And for what? Fighting for freedom!

I just needed for myself to wrote these lines down becauce I can't belive that the bitcoin community, which I really love, is supporting such a evil ->ebay/paypal

I just hope the most of you just forget about this, and still stand for the right things. But I expect you are, aren't you stand for bitcoin? ^^

Please spread the word about the paypal/wikileaks disaster to promote your own freedom.

(Ps: I even post a link about this on reddit. Pls vote this there up so that more ppl know what was happend, and still going on)
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/27h3r9/paypal_ebay_in_banking_blockade_against_wikileaks/

I like to support businesses that share my values. I haven't used paypal in this millennium.

noSlave (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:25:47 PM

What you can do:
go to reddit: r/bitcoin

Show them the facts. Post some insider. Emotional stuff. What ever. But please don't let them forget what paypal/ebay have done.

....to support your own freedom, to support BTC
Finchy

Activity: 315

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:32:54 PM

Lol. Have you got your Guy Fawkes mask on right now?
noSlave (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:37:46 PM

of course  Grin
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 03:47:33 PM

Don't worry about it. The slaves are building the tools to liberate all information. Soon the long era of government/corporate deception/coercion will come to a close. The oligarchs will be robbed of their power.

A new renaissance has begun. All lies will burn away in the light of the information age.

And we will be free.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
noSlave (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:10:54 PM

Don't worry about it. The slaves are building the tools to liberate all information. Soon the long era of government/corporate deception/coercion will come to a close. The oligarchs will be robbed of their power.

A new renaissance has begun. All lies will burn away in the light of the information age.

And we will be free.

until we arrived there, much work waiting for all of us.
JJB

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:31:02 PM

Isn't this really old news? It's nothing new for paypal. If you dont like them just dont use them.
beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:11:21 PM

i'd like to think that most people here are glad that ebay is considering bitcoin or cryptos, but it's not that we'd use their service.. it's just about how their adoption could help move bitcoin along the lines.
noSlave (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:35:18 PM

Isn't this really old news? It's nothing new for paypal. If you dont like them just dont use them.

it's an really old news. I start this thread, that the bitcoin community won`t forget about it. Especially now, where ebay is such a hype in the bitcoin community. ....just to remember.
noSlave (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:42:48 PM

it's an really old news. I start this thread, that the bitcoin community won`t forget about it. Especially now, where ebay is such a hype in the bitcoin community. ....just to remember.

good point. But the truth is, that ebay doesn't help bitcoin. Bitcoin help ebay not becomming obsolet with paypal by not using it.

....and ebay. Who will use crypto there when not we? Why not using markets already accepting crypto. Because when we use it there more ppl will be interested in crypto. Maybe, but to do so we don't need bitcoin. Ebay just try to stay in the market. ....because what if ebay don't accept crypto and the bitcoin community is building there own stuff, like it's already happen. Why not only using there stuff? ....that would really helps bitcoin. In everthing else I see more a support for the old player. Player who didn't care about us in the past, and won't du it in future....
btc-pokerstars

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 06:46:10 PM

Peter Thiel of paypal is a bilderberg guest, wolf in sheeps clothing, but hey bitcoin is da bomb.
ChuckStrawberry

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:30:39 AM

please don't forget

Why? The most likely scenario is that they were coerced/forced by the government to do that. Do you blame google for what the government forces them to do? Do you blame me for what my taxes fund?

The main point is consent, and I doubt they would have consented if given the option, just like I wouldn't consent to taxes given the opportunity.
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:17:24 PM

please don't forget

Why? The most likely scenario is that they were coerced/forced by the government to do that. Do you blame google for what the government forces them to do? Do you blame me for what my taxes fund?

When pressured by the government to do something extra-legal and immoral, one's duty is to refuse.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
NotAtOld

Activity: 200

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:35:42 PM

All this shit PayPal and other scumbags done towards Wikileaks will never be forgotten by every honest man.
beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:02:11 AM

at this point, i don't think ebay/paypal can do much to make people hate them anymore.. so why not just do whatever the hell you want?
mercistheman

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:25:31 AM

On board with rejecting ebay/paypal... the last two auctions for miners were bid up by newbs for the sole purpose of not paying... pretty sure paypal would like to promote crypto's failure.
Wonder how many others have had the same experience.
Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:28:42 AM

Becaus wikileaks is always in the right.

Apparently no one else wants to see the other side of the coin. What's the moral price of digging up every single dirt you can find on the wikileaks people? Nothing, according to their logic.

If you think this isn't right, you got some head checking to do.
adamselene

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:43:42 AM

PayPal's actions regarding Wikileaks are likely due to pressure from the US Government. A company of that size can't and won't pull a Lavabit seppuku either.
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:46:27 AM

If you think this isn't right, you got some head checking to do.

If you think freezing an entity's assets -- with no law in place to justify such confiscation -- is right, you [sic] got some head checking to do.

If you think Clapper perjuring himself about the state of domestic surveillance -- to Congress, no less -- is right, you got some head checking to do.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: