Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 06:13:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MaskCoin and MaskNetwork  (Read 33362 times)
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 03:18:37 PM

Are you kidding me? The number of pre-sale coins is 50,0000 and dev owns 5 million?HuhHuhHuhHuh
5 million?HuhHuhHuhHuh??
Really?Huh? 5 million?Huh??
So you guys own 90% of the total coins?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?//
WTF!?
Shut up and take my money!!!!!!!

There are 100 mil total coins. The developers own the initial stake of 5 million available coins. It's a POS coin and without an initial stake the network can not start. The 5 mil coins we own are available for sale on maskexchange.com

So you guys can sell 5 mil dollars!!! Why should we buy your coins?!

Yeah price and amount seem unreasonable high.

It's more greedy than regular IPO!!!!! All belongs to devs!!!

Yeah, I don't mind that devs get something for their time involved, also if they have a good plan on how to use IPO funds --> sure why not.

But 5 m $ + is just ludacris

aigareth

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:20:56 PM

Are you kidding me? The number of pre-sale coins is 50,0000 and dev owns 5 million?HuhHuhHuhHuh
5 million?HuhHuhHuhHuh??
WTF!?

There are 100 mil total coins. The developers own the initial stake of 5 million available coins. It's a POS coin and without an initial stake the network can not start. The 5 mil coins we own are available for sale on maskexchange.com

total 100 mil coins, dev has 5 mil,5%, starting price for 1 MSK is 1 USD / MSK, and the real coins in your wallet on fucking mars, 15, 2015.

what can I say?!

you guys are really greedy!

crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:25:29 PM

What's wrong with these devs?Huh
They really think people are all idiots.
maidsafe, ethereum, swarm, stellar..... You all think you're the next big thins like facebook, gmail.....

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 03:28:11 PM

What's wrong with these devs?Huh
They really think people are all idiots.
maidsafe, ethereum, swarm, stellar..... You all think you're the next big thins like facebook, gmail.....

The problem is that people are still willing to pay the price. As long as this keeps going those people will keep exploiting everyone

tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

Angel investor.

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:37:20 AM

5 million?HuhHuhHuhHuh??
WTF!?

What about the other 94500000 coins, how will you deal with them?

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
santana wageon

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:25:57 AM

@DEV
Q1, if i buy now, could i get the pos interest?
Q2, If you couldn't sell the whole 5 million coins,what will you do with the rest coins? and when will you stop selling the 5 million coins?

themasknetwork (OP)

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

MaskNetwork lead developer

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 06:43:00 AM

5 million?HuhHuhHuhHuh??
WTF!?

total 100 mil coins, dev has 5 mil,5%, starting price for 1 MSK is 1 USD / MSK, and the real coins in your wallet on fucking mars, 15, 2015.

what can I say?!

The price grows 0.0001 USD after each MSK you purchase, so unfortunattely, we will have MUCH more if  we sale all of the 5 million meaning we are really greedy. The real coins will be delivered in january 2015, not in mars but the good news is you ARE MISSING THE WHOLE POINT :

1. This is NOT an IPO !!!

2. MaskExchange is not a fundraising website. MaskExchange is an EXCHANGE where you can buy or SELL your coins. There is a "Withdraw" option.

2. Those "millions" you are talking about are not devs money, but investor's money. They will be paid back if the investors sell their coins.

I know that 99% of alt-coins have the same rules, use the same code and the "IPO" is always the same, but it's not the case here. We are trying to maintain liquidity of MaskCoin before and after real net launch, not to rise funds for development. We don't have the same rules, the code is 100% new and there is no IPO.

MASKNETWORK.
    Decentralized social trading network that rewards users  |   JOIN ICO
    Assets | Binary Options | Leveraged Markets - Trade and get paid !!!
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098

Angel investor.

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:28:01 AM

5 million?HuhHuhHuhHuh??
WTF!?

what can I say?!

The price grows 0.0001 USD after each MSK you purchase, so unfortunattely, we will have MUCH more if  we sale all of the 5 million meaning we are really greedy. The real coins will be delivered in january 2015, not in mars but the good news is you ARE MISSING THE WHOLE POINT :

1. This is NOT an IPO !!!

2. MaskExchange is not a fundraising website. MaskExchange is an EXCHANGE where you can buy or SELL your coins. There is a "Withdraw" option.

2. Those "millions" you are talking about are not devs money, but investor's money. They will be paid back if the investors sell their coins.

I know that 99% of alt-coins have the same rules, use the same code and the "IPO" is always the same, but it's not the case here. We are trying to maintain liquidity of MaskCoin before and after real net launch, not to rise funds for development. We don't have the same rules, the code is 100% new and there is no IPO.

Can you tell me why we buy this coin? They can't be eaten, I mean it's useless, you don't know the alt-coin game at all.

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
Lordoftherigs

Activity: 313

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:09:58 AM

Wow the dev is a real joke. So you just woke up one day and decided that the price for one coin will be one dollar Cheesy

You've got useless altcoin that wasn't even reviewed by community and you want to sell it in PUMP UP IPO MODEL. Your motivation to cash out during the hype is beyond obvious.  No escrow no nothing just mysterious exchange that claims to be one of a kind....

P.S. With 5 million coins you can manipulate the price any way you want to. You can sell it to yourself to make the price go up.  You control the exchange you control the coins there is just too much power in your hands. Centralization is one of the things that all the successful altcoins are trying to avoid yet in your case it is the core of this rubbish project.
Pipi

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:15:11 AM

You must be kidding,the price of each coin is 1 dollar...
jiuge

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:28:24 AM

Dev want to become super rich guy by this scam. Cheesy

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

kisrap

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

A FIDUS ACHATE, STAYS LOST IN FLIGHT

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:31:18 AM

the wallet looks great, and its features, i loved it

themasknetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 09:21:59 AM

Wow the dev is a real joke. So you just woke up one day and decided that the price for one coin will be one dollar Cheesy

You've got useless altcoin that wasn't even reviewed by community and you want to sell it in PUMP UP IPO MODEL. Your motivation to cash out during the hype is beyond obvious.  No escrow no nothing just mysterious exchange that claims to be one of a kind....

P.S. With 5 million coins you can manipulate the price any way you want to. You can sell it to yourself to make the price go up.  You control the exchange you control the coins there is just too much power in your hands. Centralization is one of the things that all the successful altcoins are trying to avoid yet in your case it is the core of this rubbish project.

I love those posts...Smiley)

In 3-4 days a proof of concept wallet will be available for download. You can review all the features. It's far from "useless". Cashout during the hype, will reduce our stake to almost ZERO. We have no intentions to do this. The reason is simple. We did not use 50.000 lines of bitcoin code, added 2000-3000 new lines and call it MaskCoin.

We wrote 100k lines from scratch and this involved thousands hours of work. It's easy to DUMP after you work 2-3 weeks on a shitcoin having 2-3 "features". It's not the case here.

We have 2 priorities. One is the development of MaskCoin. The other is maintaining liquidity of the coin in the first years. This is why we started MaskExchange.com

The starting price of $1 for 1 MSK is a very low one.

Our advice is to wait for the testnet or at least for the POC client, review the features and software operation then come back and scream "scam !!!"

PS : The team behind great games like GoldenTowns.com, is the team behing MaskCoin. We paid hundreads of thousands of euros to players in the last year alone. We are here for the long run.

MASKNETWORK.
qtgwith

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:23:44 AM

It's really not an IPO. Grin
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:26:37 AM

Such nice wallet.I see lot of time has been put in making that.  Grin
themasknetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 10:38:12 AM

I've already made a lot from online games, without scamming....

MASKNETWORK.
crimealone

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:45:00 AM

I love those posts...Smiley)

In 3-4 days a proof of concept wallet will be available for download. You can review all the features. It's far from "useless". Cashout during the hype, will reduce our stake to almost ZERO. We have no intentions to do this. The reason is simple. We did not use 50.000 lines of bitcoin code, added 2000-3000 new lines and call it MaskCoin.

We wrote 100k lines from scratch and this involved thousands hours of work. It's easy to DUMP after you work 2-3 weeks on a shitcoin having 2-3 "features". It's not the case here.

We have 2 priorities. One is the development of MaskCoin. The other is maintaining liquidity of the coin in the first years. This is why we started MaskExchange.com

The starting price of $1 for 1 MSK is a very low one.

Our advice is to wait for the testnet or at least for the POC client, review the features and software operation then come back and scream "scam !!!"

PS : The team behind great games like GoldenTowns.com, is the team behing MaskCoin. We paid hundreads of thousands of euros to players in the last year alone. We are here for the long run.
Then prove what you said and tell us why you think you deserve to get 5 million dollars.
But if what you guys have done is really so great, why don't you go and find some famous investors?
You konw, they are much smarter than us Cool. I think they will tell you what's the real value of your project. Oh, maybe much higher than 5 million dollars, like you said: it's a very low one!
Oh, man, very low!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
crimealone

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:47:25 AM

I've already made a lot from online games, without scamming....

Well, you tell us you have made lots of money on games with an anonymous account. Hmm... interesting...

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
themasknetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 10:54:15 AM

@DEV
Q1, if i buy now, could i get the pos interest?
Q2, If you couldn't sell the whole 5 million coins,what will you do with the rest coins? and when will you stop selling the 5 million coins?

1. No. The interest will start to be paid by the network after the real net launch.

2. We don't want to sell 5 million coins and we can't sell that much, because we need at least 2.000.000 to bootstrap some p2p markets. MaskExchange will issue Bitcoins, USD, Euro and a bunch of other virtual currencies. Those assets will trade over p2p distributed markets inside MaskNetwork and we need MSK to sustain those markets.

MaskNetwork is NOT about MaskCoin. A lot of other private issued coins will be traded or USED TO BUY GOODS from market.

For example, you can post a sale offer for mining hardware and accept : Bitcoins, USD, EURO, MSK. You can accept an unlimited number of currencies when selling an item.

And, trust me. A lot of traders will choose to pe paid in virtual USD or virtual EURO issued by third parties instead of MSK or other volatile currencies.

MASKNETWORK.
themasknetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 01:22:58 PM

5 million?HuhHuhHuhHuh??
WTF!?

What about the other 94500000 coins, how will you deal with them?

The rest of 95.000.000 coins are going to be distributed by interest (25% / year) to stakeholders. Any address holding at least 25 MSK will receive a daily interest of 0.06%/ day.

MASKNETWORK.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: