Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:05:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Announce] bitcoinmonitor.net - Free professional notification/payment service  (Read 19463 times)
Herbert (OP)

Activity: 488
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 08:44:29 PM

possible bug?

In the API docs it is mentioned that

watch_type:
    "1" = Watch for deposits,
    "2" = Watch for withdrawals,
    "3" = Both.

However when I create the agent using the API, the values "1" and "2" seem to do the opposite (based on the "Edit agent" window and my experiments)

Thanks for reporting this. Fixed the documentation  Grin

www.bitcoinmonitor.net - Free payment notification via email, newsfeed, xpmm/jabber, url callback and full API access!
Send SMS with www.txt4coins.net! No registration, pay-per-use, full API access, bulk messages - All inclusive!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sahana

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:47:22 AM

check e.g. http://whatismyip.com if you don't know your IP

There is a similar ip search site called IP-Details.com to check our External ip address. Here it display IP address, ISP, Location, Country and so on,...
Herbert (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 07:25:29 AM

Currently there is quite some delay for notifications > 0 confirmations. I will post again when this is sorted out.

www.bitcoinmonitor.net - Free payment notification via email, newsfeed, xpmm/jabber, url callback and full API access!
Send SMS with www.txt4coins.net! No registration, pay-per-use, full API access, bulk messages - All inclusive!
Herbert (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 07:58:24 AM

Currently there is quite some delay for notifications > 0 confirmations. I will post again when this is sorted out.
Turned out there was a huge backlog of tasks in the system, mostly caused by someone trying to monitor satoshidice addresses again. I disabled this agent and the site is now quickly catching up, taskqueue is almost 0 right now. I expect within the next hour all pending notifications should be handled.

williamj2543

Activity: 588

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 09:18:00 PM

Hey,
I am using your website and it is absolutely AWESOME! I have a question though, I am making a php script that is using your website for notifications on payment, and how would i $_GET this information. I used to use blockchain http calling and it put the results in the URL, and I could easily use $_GET to get the data, but your POST posts in json, and getting doesn't work for me normally. How would I get things from your json post

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Herbert (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 06:50:09 AM

Hey,
I am using your website and it is absolutely AWESOME! I have a question though, I am making a php script that is using your website for notifications on payment, and how would i $_GET this information. I used to use blockchain http calling and it put the results in the URL, and I could easily use $_GET to get the data, but your POST posts in json, and getting doesn't work for me normally. How would I get things from your json post

It is a bit quirky with php to get the raw post data. It should work like this:
Code:
json_decode(file_get_contents('php://input'))

williamj2543

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 09:10:57 PM

Hey,

It is a bit quirky with php to get the raw post data. It should work like this:
Code:
json_decode(file_get_contents('php://input'))
Yea I got it already. Maybe a couple more features would be nice, maybe some more documentation on how to use the data, and maybe put it in variables or something.
Thanks!

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 07:18:18 PM

The website is down. Are the callbacks still calling back?

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Herbert (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 03:55:38 PM

The website is down. Are the callbacks still calling back?
Ah, Murphys law  Angry Server went down and caught me off-guard as I was just on the road on the way home from vacation. Restarted it this morning and everything is running fine again. Callbacks were not triggered during the downtime, but in the meantime all missed transactions should have been collecteted and callbacks done.

Najska

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:02:46 AM

Forgive my ignorance but how does this service differ from BlockChain's Receive Payments API? You may check here for the API: http://blockchain.info/api/api_receive

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 10:54:26 AM

Forgive my ignorance but how does this service differ from BlockChain's Receive Payments API? You may check here for the API: http://blockchain.info/api/api_receive

You can monitor pre-existing addresses

williamj2543

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 01:35:40 AM

And its more reliable. And theres more settings. And it's better

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
ingrownpocket
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:38:44 PM

Any chance of making this opensource?
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 08:48:39 PM

Any chance of making this opensource?
It would be better if it were open source, but then again this is the only http service other than block chain, with more features. They probably have most of the share of visitors.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
int 0x80

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:42:28 PM

does jabber notofications works for someone here?
have some problem with this kind of notification  Sad
Amitabh S
Legendary

Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:16:09 AM

Blockchain info api has several drawbacks compared to this (its also quite good though)

1. As already mentioned, I can monitor address for payment sent and received. I can monitor any address.
2. Blockchain.info just spams the network. For every payment, there are two transactions, one to blockchain.info and another to your address, which is unnecessary.

Coinsecure referral ID: https://coinsecure.in/signup/refamit (use this link to signup)
sad123

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 09:01:24 AM

plz help ,
the callback suddenly stop working
ingrownpocket
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:49:54 AM

plz help ,
Can confirm, callback isn't working.
ingrownpocket
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 07:21:55 PM

plz help ,
Can confirm, callback isn't working.
Seems to be working again, and all previous transactions were also detected. Thank you!
24HourPonzi.com

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 12:54:19 AM

Please fix your site. The dashboard is down and the notification system isn't working.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: