Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:28:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Future bitcoin APPLICATION & feature requests  (Read 1462 times)
dishwara (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 24, 2011, 06:27:32 AM

Hi,

Its a request about application not client.

Bob & Sam are common men with less computer skills. Both have to use bitcoins for transaction.

Bob(Buyer/B) buys flowers from Sam(Seller/S) for bitcoins.

B goes to S shop & see flowers, & he wants to buy. He sees "we accept Bitcoins" logo.
The flowers are priced in USD. B wants to buy a flower which is priced at 10 USD.
He asks S, how much in bitcoin. S tells in bitcoin & B pays, wait for confirmation, then S gives B the flowers.

Its purely my thought, may be wrong.

The most preferred method to use bitcoin for day to day life is not by physical means, but by handy devices.
I believe cell phones can help here with internet.

Most of the cell phones today at least support Java programs/application & most cell phones can connect to internet by wifi, 3G, 4G......

B using his cellphone buys flower. He opens the application which is password protected. The application has no addresses & no coins.
he goes to shop & see the flower & asks the price in bitcoins.
S uses his cell phone or he already knows the bitcoin price against USD.
still, S opens the same application B uses in his phone, goes to mtgox or any site & knows the usd vs btc price & tells it to B.
B thinks & he also checks usd vs btc using his cell phone & wants to buy for the price S said.
B asks S to give his address, so that B can send bitcoins.

S opens his application, the application shows a receiving address which is received from internet form S account.
Now S asks B cell phone number, & enters B's cell phone number in to the application & the application sends an SMS to B from S cell phone.
B receives the SMS message & his application takes the address from SMS message.
Then B receives/withdraw bitcoins from his account from internet & send coins to S from application.
The application connects to internet again & send bitcoins & also B receives a message from application "Coins sent"
Same time S receives a message in his application that coins from an address with B's cell phone number received.
And after 10 minutes or so, both B & S receives message from the application in their cell phone that the transaction is confirmed.
S gives B the flowers & B leaves.

This is my base idea & i think this method will help anyone to use bitcoins with out much knowledge & much worry.
The cell phone don't have bitcoins, addresses & also database.
so, even if the person looses his cell phone he don't have to worry, coz the application is password protected.
he goes to his home & can change/block his cellphone from receiving addresses, bitcoins from his account.

Where is his account stored? I have no idea. May be a site like ewallet, or he accesses remotely his own computer, or he accesses by connecting USB drive which has portable bitcoin client......

The application must use internet to retrieve a valid address that belongs to S, it must able to get the address from the SMS B receives, It must connect to B's wallet to get bitcoins, It sends to bitcoins to S's address. It also then checks the internet bitcoin database that the transaction is confirmed or not & sends msg to both B & S.
The confirmation may be 6 or less.

It is just an rough idea, & more ideas are welcome.
Please pour your ideas & developers please create application, so Bitcoin goes online.

you can also donate me, if you want to donate me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alex Beckenham

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2011, 06:39:01 AM

That's a lot of B.S. for one post  Grin

It looks like you're proposing a "MyBitcoin" app, which bills you in USD and does all the bitcoin stuff in the background.

Correct?

dishwara (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2011, 08:38:22 AM

That's a lot of B.S. for one post  Grin

It looks like you're proposing a "MyBitcoin" app, which bills you in USD and does all the bitcoin stuff in the background.

Correct?

If can't understand what i wrote, then shut ur .......instead of calling BS.
I NEVER MENTIONED ANYWHERE THAT USD SHOULD BE USED.

Is anything wrong in my post?
Or the application already exists?
Alex Beckenham

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2011, 09:47:29 AM

B.S. was a pun, which can either be interpreted as 'bullshit' or as 'buyer/seller', because you wrote so many B's and S's in your post. Sorry that had to be pointed out to you.

And I'll make sure I understand 100% before ever replying to any of your posts in future. Or just not reply at all.

FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2011, 12:06:14 PM

Hi,

Its a request about application not client.

Bob & Sam are common men with less computer skills. Both have to use bitcoins for transaction.

Bob(Buyer/B) buys flowers from Sam(Seller/S) for bitcoins.

B goes to S shop & see flowers, & he wants to buy. He sees "we accept Bitcoins" logo.
The flowers are priced in USD. B wants to buy a flower which is priced at 10 USD.
He asks S, how much in bitcoin. S tells in bitcoin & B pays, wait for confirmation, then S gives B the flowers.

Its purely my thought, may be wrong.

The most preferred method to use bitcoin for day to day life is not by physical means, but by handy devices.
I believe cell phones can help here with internet.

Most of the cell phones today at least support Java programs/application & most cell phones can connect to internet by wifi, 3G, 4G......

B using his cellphone buys flower. He opens the application which is password protected. The application has no addresses & no coins.
he goes to shop & see the flower & asks the price in bitcoins.
S uses his cell phone or he already knows the bitcoin price against USD.
still, S opens the same application B uses in his phone, goes to mtgox or any site & knows the usd vs btc price & tells it to B.
B thinks & he also checks usd vs btc using his cell phone & wants to buy for the price S said.
B asks S to give his address, so that B can send bitcoins.

S opens his application, the application shows a receiving address which is received from internet form S account.
Now S asks B cell phone number, & enters B's cell phone number in to the application & the application sends an SMS to B from S cell phone.
B receives the SMS message & his application takes the address from SMS message.
Then B receives/withdraw bitcoins from his account from internet & send coins to S from application.
The application connects to internet again & send bitcoins & also B receives a message from application "Coins sent"
Same time S receives a message in his application that coins from an address with B's cell phone number received.
And after 10 minutes or so, both B & S receives message from the application in their cell phone that the transaction is confirmed.
S gives B the flowers & B leaves.

This is my base idea & i think this method will help anyone to use bitcoins with out much knowledge & much worry.
The cell phone don't have bitcoins, addresses & also database.
so, even if the person looses his cell phone he don't have to worry, coz the application is password protected.
he goes to his home & can change/block his cellphone from receiving addresses, bitcoins from his account.

Where is his account stored? I have no idea. May be a site like ewallet, or he accesses remotely his own computer, or he accesses by connecting USB drive which has portable bitcoin client......

The application must use internet to retrieve a valid address that belongs to S, it must able to get the address from the SMS B receives, It must connect to B's wallet to get bitcoins, It sends to bitcoins to S's address. It also then checks the internet bitcoin database that the transaction is confirmed or not & sends msg to both B & S.
The confirmation may be 6 or less.

It is just an rough idea, & more ideas are welcome.
Please pour your ideas & developers please create application, so Bitcoin goes online.

you can also donate me, if you want to donate me.

I'm not going to finish cause that's a lot of B's and S's get it? get it?

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
dishwara (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2011, 01:58:12 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2011, 08:55:22 PM by dishwara

Yes, Yes. got it. My post has many B & S.

Is the application already created & exists?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: