Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:19:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CTZ] Citizencoin * PURE POS * WALLET UPDATED  (Read 28454 times)
CoinMin3r

Activity: 632
Merit: 508

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 01:45:32 PM

Wy my coins gone from wallet? Huh
Have you deleted wallet.dat from your appdata & installed new one?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 04:24:44 PM

From where I can download it?

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
canej

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:01:48 PM

New dev has alot of work to do...

Website still points to old client (new client was supposably meant to be released.), website points to old bitcoin thread, no proof of getting 10m coins as promised by previous owner...

So interesting times...

Only positive thing going for you right now it the bittrex wallet has been resolved... Thank you!

Some communication can go a long way... Just simple daily updates will help bring confidence back to this coin.

CoinMin3r

Activity: 632
Merit: 508

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 06:04:53 PM

From where I can download it?
I mean you may tried to update your older wallet with newer version from the link from post post & mistakenly deleted all your appdata including wallet.dat. In that case you'll loose all your balance & old address.If that the case go to your recycle bin & restore wallet.dat & delete the new wallet.dat file.You'll get your coins back.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
robmob

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 06:26:40 PM

Nice to see someone is taking this over as I have 30k sitting in my wallet. If you need some help with advertising and such send me a pm and I will be glad to help.

Crypto Currency Communityhttp://cryptoinfinity.com

Donate BTC:15YMgV1nb97bpRqBT7CEf6ryo37gqeeRpL
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:20:34 PM

Ok, just had a look at the original thread, and he said, that he was leaving the coin and that the community can take it over, so still don't understand what went wrong here. It is like a take over in real world and getting in jail for a volume of 60mill CTZ is really a stupid comment, don't you think? you are talking about 0.60BTC  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy, it is not a Mtgox scam or so, and investor can now re-buy their coins at the same price, so nothing changed. I still a lot of grow here. Nice yearly return and a nice coin name too.

If he wanted out without hurting his coin he could have easily done it with out just abruptly quiting which he knew would crash the price so he could buy it up.

it's called market manipulation, and yes if you did it as a head of a real company there would probably be jail time. no it's not mtgox, or the OG AC dev premine... but I have no doubt if you guy's help sugar pill/ctz dev get this to 20  + satoshi one day your dev will just not be around anymore and even more people will be left holding the bag.

lol but whatever you guy's are going to do what your going to do, I'll focus my attention on solid coins and real take overs thank you very much

is there even a client 1.0.1 yet?? I still didn't find any but 1.0.0a which is still the og wallet client

Good luck everyone I hope it works out for the best

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:24:05 PM

Better upload to dropbox or mega.co.nz

anyway, here is my CTZ address:
CbZD6DCGY3WEeSswuwiJZdEaNiEjy8qkhv

thanks Smiley
megadestruct61

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:29:50 PM

Sent coins! But ya the link isn't working now and I swear I just got it to work... maybe the website is being worked on(hopefully)? At the very least the website needs updated with link to correct thread(this one) and wallet.
citizencoin_dev (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:31:36 PM

Website was migrated to better domain and updated

http://citizencoin.net/

Yes, Placebo has sent me premine of 10 000 000 CTZ http://ctzchain.ultragames.cz:2750/tx/ac6672d6bd5aaecfc41478e77484565778f7b72e43127e1e11cfafbc361063af

I'm just developer, I'm really terrible at marketing so if someone wants to help me with that, send me PM Smiley
And if someone here is fellow developer, you can help with development too. We could definitely use Android wallet.
lsss

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:36:29 PM

fonzerrellie, you have already pointed out these things multiple times in this thread. I too agree it was BS but there are alot of people that mined and bought this coin and would still like to see a future for it so do as you have said and leave this thread in peace please so us who are left can try and rebuild.

New wallet is at citizencoin. tk /files/citizencoin-1.0.1.rar (remove spaces). I have it and it does show updated client in the info.  I can also can tell you staking is working well.

I was able to mine a decent amount (bought some too) and so to try and build some community sentiment I will be giving out 10,000 CTZ to the next 15 people who post their address in this thread!

CLrConPQr3YUmfgg5vHYxWW9gqR7iXtQKz

Thanks, good job! Way to support the community!
megadestruct61

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:40:20 PM

Awesome! New website up with correct links to wallet and this thread! I will try and help with marketing some. Am going to post in twitter this link to try and get people to come and claim there 10,000 CTZ bounty, still got 140,000 I'm giving away!

P.S. Its beyond my programming skills but I will offer a 500,000 bounty to anyone who can make a Citizencoin game.  Some type of simple gambling game would qualify but creativity is good too.
canej

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:29:55 PM

Awesome! New website up with correct links to wallet and this thread! I will try and help with marketing some. Am going to post in twitter this link to try and get people to come and claim there 10,000 CTZ bounty, still got 140,000 I'm giving away!

P.S. Its beyond my programming skills but I will offer a 500,000 bounty to anyone who can make a Citizencoin game.  Some type of simple gambling game would qualify but creativity is good too.

Dev building up kudo's and great idea about sending coins to folks...

My address is :-

Cfnk1sWNzKs2FLDtqnm4DN3aWigd91tjgA

Cheers!
canej

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:40:04 PM

Dev building up kudo's and great idea about sending coins to folks...

My address is :-

Cfnk1sWNzKs2FLDtqnm4DN3aWigd91tjgA

Cheers!

Got the coins sweet thank you... great stuff.

HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:52:13 PM

im pretty sure you shouldnt be posting address in here.forum rules.could get the thread shut down and we dont wont this.good work to new dev .i have 7 mill of coins so i really would like for this coin to survive.also you wouldnt be interested in taking over rightcoin aswell.not sure if u would have the time but that dev just fuked everyone over aswell.wallet needs to be updated for PoS stage.bittrex still allowing people to trade it for some reason.

citizencoin_dev (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:57:15 PM

im pretty sure you shouldnt be posting address in here.forum rules.could get the thread shut down and we dont wont this.good work to new dev .i have 7 mill of coins so i really would like for this coin to survive.also you wouldnt be interested in taking over rightcoin aswell.not sure if u would have the time but that dev just fuked everyone over aswell.wallet needs to be updated for PoS stage.bittrex still allowing people to trade it for some reason.

PoS is working. There will be update, but it's not necessary. Why shouldn't Bittrex allow trading?
megadestruct61

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:08:47 PM

Ok I am sorry was not aware of that rule.  Please everyone do not post your address in this thread anymore. I still got 120K to giveaway I will do so on twitter. https://twitter.com/optrader1001

Just tweet me your address for your coins and retweet my post on #Citizencoin if you want to.
megadestruct61

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:12:16 PM

PoS is working. There will be update, but it's not necessary. Why shouldn't Bittrex allow trading?

I believe he is talking about you taking over rightcoin and that it is not working for POS.  Citizencoin is still trading(and way to cheep imo) on Bittrex.
citizencoin_dev (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:24:34 PM

I believe he is talking about you taking over rightcoin and that it is not working for POS.  Citizencoin is still trading(and way to cheep imo) on Bittrex.

Oh, I misread, apparently it's time for bed Cheesy No, I rather spend my time working on CTZ than finding bugs in broken Rightcoin.
Szaja1990

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:38:14 PM

DONT BUY THIS COIN

ITS STILL PLACEBO coin and dont trust any single word from DEV and HIM

ITS JUST A SCAM COIN

citizencoin_dev (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:39:33 PM

DONT BUY THIS COIN

ITS STILL PLACEBO coin and dont trust any single word from DEV and HIM

ITS JUST A SCAM COIN

I am not Placebo. Tell me how to prove it and I will.
Also, how could this be scam?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: