Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:09:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CTZ] Citizencoin * PURE POS * WALLET UPDATED  (Read 28454 times)
jaggard

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:51:32 PM

I'm still waiting for a stake, just shy of 400k coins in wallet now for over 4 days, with no stake yet, with the latest client saying now over 136.5k weight.
megadestruct61

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:00:29 PM

I'm still waiting for a stake, just shy of 400k coins in wallet now for over 4 days, with no stake yet, with the latest client saying now over 136.5k weight.

Have you had your wallet closed for those 4 days? I'm no expert but I "think" your wallet needs to be closed or locked for the coins to gain age.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:06:26 PM

Have you had your wallet closed for those 4 days? I'm no expert but I "think" your wallet needs to be closed or locked for the coins to gain age.

nope they should stake even if the wallets left unlocked, locked or closed... I think the min stake age on ctz was 5 days wasn't it?

lol dropped my last 5 mill down to 2 sats... enjoy Cheesy

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
megadestruct61

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:42:42 PM

nope they should stake even if the wallets left unlocked, locked or closed... I think the min stake age on ctz was 5 days wasn't it?

Ya that must be it.  The coins have to be 5 days old to stake.  I remember I didn't get any staked coins till my coins were older then that.
citizencoin_dev (OP)

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:25:21 PM

Ya that must be it.  The coins have to be 5 days old to stake.  I remember I didn't get any staked coins till my coins were older then that.

No, minimal coin age required for stake is 1 day.
Code:
unsigned int nStakeMinAge = 60 * 60 * 24 * 1;	// minimum age for coin age: 1d

You need to have wallet unlocked (or not encrypted) to generate stake. You don't need to have wallet closed, in fact having wallet open is better.
juguelio

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:57:11 PM

Code:

You need to have wallet unlocked (or not encrypted) to generate stake. You don't need to have wallet closed, in fact having wallet open is better.

That is not working for me at all... I've been mining this coin since day 1...have tons of them, always with the wallet on and ''0'' Stake so far....weight 5790021  time to ear reward ''0'' so there is clearly an issue here. I have posted before and no replies....

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
megadestruct61

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:27:58 PM

Code:

That is not working for me at all... I've been mining this coin since day 1...have tons of them, always with the wallet on and ''0'' Stake so far....weight 5790021  time to ear reward ''0'' so there is clearly an issue here. I have posted before and no replies....
I suggest you encrypt your wallet and close it then open it up and unlock it for minting maybe that would help.  I don't know much about staking but I do know my few million CTZ have been staking and earning me interest ever since I left it sit locked for 5 days.
jaggard

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:16:05 AM

Well my ther POS coins are staking fine, other than ratcoin, which is another one that it seems it's possibly maturity issue on those. Pure often has 2-5 stakes confirming at once all the time, TEK staking fine, etc, and wallets are unlocked/unencrypted.
juguelio

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:20:54 AM

Staking just started! Great news...this is a good coin after all!!! Let's make it great!

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

swapcoin_dev

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:01:30 PM

Really amazing thread  Grin but at 1sat, i'm sure that the only way is up.
ltcnim
Legendary

Activity: 914
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:14:41 PM

Really amazing thread  Grin but at 1sat, i'm sure that the only way is up.

nope, there's still the ltc market...

megadestruct61

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:07:30 PM

this thread reminds me some of Philip K. Dick,
feels like 80% is placebo talking to himself
For more of placebo's market manipulation head over to the Greek coin thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=637529.320

I have no proof but from looking around at Greek Coin websites n such (twitter account) seems he might be dev of that one too.
citizencoin_dev (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:52:07 PM

I know you all like talking about placebo, but he left this coin. So don't talk about him anymore and try to contribute to Citizencoin instead.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:48:20 AM

Yea i dont think you have to worry about Placebo anymore. I constantly see Placebo make appearances on other threads (primarily cheap coins that havn't been pumped yet), hyping and waiting for a pump so he can dump and make a a quick profit. Just the same way he manipulated Roman, Yellow, the former CTZ and im sure a few others.

AlexformPr

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:25:54 AM

Well I can say that wallet is staking and working in fact I just got paid let me see OP 4481.474 CTZ

and mi not Placebo mi MIKMONEY a Puerto Rican Citizen  Wink

swapcoin_dev

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:39:22 AM

Yea i dont think you have to worry about Placebo anymore. I constantly see Placebo make appearances on other threads (primarily cheap coins that havn't been pumped yet), hyping and waiting for a pump so he can dump and make a a quick profit. Just the same way he manipulated Roman, Yellow, the former CTZ and im sure a few others.

Don't we call that promotion? Everybody is doing this. Talking crazy about a coin when you own it, then sell your coins and move on. I'm sure when we check ALL people history that some people were posting comments on DOGE coin for example, how great it is, and cheap, and didn't post anything for months now. You don't need to be stupid to know that people are all using each other. In fact it is great to follow people like Placebo, just do what he is saying and you would have make big money. Now he is on VOOT and what happened with VOOT? He is talking about OTC too, so what do you think i will do?  Wink
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:43:33 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 07:53:34 AM by cryptoholic11

Don't we call that promotion? Everybody is doing this. Talking crazy about a coin when you own it, then sell your coins and move on. I'm sure when we check ALL people history that some people were posting comments on DOGE coin for example, how great it is, and cheap, and didn't post anything for months now. You don't need to be stupid to know that people are all using each other. In fact it is great to follow people like Placebo, just do what he is saying and you would have make big money. Now he is on VOOT and what happened with VOOT? He is talking about OTC too, so what do you think i will do?  Wink

Good point. It's a dirty game. However it's different if you try to hype up a price when you know you're true intention is dump immediately, rather than buying up and hyping at the same time. Like when he hyped up the citizen website that was to be completed in a few days, but all they did was buy a domain name and put citizencoin coming soon on the front page...price went up to 20 sats, he kept hyping that it was a matter of time till everything gets developed and the same day there was a massive dump to 7sats. And now I hold a bag of shit I bought for 15sats, and I have nobody to blame but myself.

All I want to know is if CTZ is dead? Dev..you there?

citizencoin_dev (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:47:26 PM

Don't we call that promotion? Everybody is doing this. Talking crazy about a coin when you own it, then sell your coins and move on. I'm sure when we check ALL people history that some people were posting comments on DOGE coin for example, how great it is, and cheap, and didn't post anything for months now. You don't need to be stupid to know that people are all using each other. In fact it is great to follow people like Placebo, just do what he is saying and you would have make big money. Now he is on VOOT and what happened with VOOT? He is talking about OTC too, so what do you think i will do?  Wink

Good point. It's a dirty game. However it's different if you try to hype up a price when you know you're true intention is dump immediately, rather than buying up and hyping at the same time. Like when he hyped up the citizen website that was to be completed in a few days, but all they did was buy a domain name and put citizencoin coming soon on the front page...price went up to 20 sats, he kept hyping that it was a matter of time till everything gets developed and the same day there was a massive dump to 7sats. And now I hold a bag of shit I bought for 15sats, and I have nobody to blame but myself.

All I want to know is if CTZ is dead? Dev..you there?

Yes, I'm here Smiley
juguelio

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:58:30 PM

I just want to tell everybody here I AM NOT PLACEBO! just in case!

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

swapcoin_dev

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:52:42 AM

Massive selling. Nobody wants to buy CTZ anymore. 1 sat next week? Delisting or LTC market? There is really no volume. It is just a dead coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: