Bitcoin Forum
August 07, 2024, 09:21:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinee - new bitcoin ATM map & more  (Read 1068 times)
elendir (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:33:58 PM

Hi,
I'll be launching http://coinee.net/ in a few days. It's a bitcoin ATM map focused on sending cash around the world. It finds the best route for transferring money via bitcoin ATMs. It suffers from the lack of data though, but I believe it'll improve in the future. Check it out!
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:47:49 PM

I think you should have a formal home page, rather than it shooting directly to the directory/map. Other than that, it's a great start!

elendir (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:41:32 AM

I think you should have a formal home page, rather than it shooting directly to the directory/map.

That's interesting, why do you think so? What would you like to see on the homepage?
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:23:13 AM

I think you should have a formal home page, rather than it shooting directly to the directory/map.

That's interesting, why do you think so? What would you like to see on the homepage?

Something just clean and simple.

elendir (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:24:06 PM

Something just clean and simple.

All right, thanks for the hint.
elendir (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:13:36 AM

I liked your idea, homepage has been updated.

Also I'd like to ask anyone who owns or lives near a bitcoin ATM to post more info about it, photos or comments welcome.
elendir (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:01:28 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2014, 11:11:50 AM by elendir

I want to take Coinee to another level and I'm 100% busy developing new features. I need help: I'm looking for an editor = someone who will seek and list new ATM locations. I offer $2 (in bitcoin) for each ATM you add. At the moment, I estimate the database to be about 20 ATM locations short (and there are new ATMs emerging almost everyday). Also, you'll be emailing ATM owners and query for buy/sell prices.

Please, email me info@coinee.net.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: