Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:28:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who wishes they had bought bitcoin when it was $540 or so?  (Read 9797 times)
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 10303

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:25:24 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2014, 07:58:20 AM by JayJuanGee

Forget what I said. JayJuanGee is probably just trying to inflate his post count. 3500+ posts in 7 monts. 177 post pages of useless garbage such the above.

Yes, forget about what Antonioserrano72 had to say in his last two posts because what he said was baseless, and his second post (above) further establishes that he is merely striving to engage in a form of ad hominem attack by speculating with various vague, ambiguous and generalized accusations based on nothing more than evidence regarding the total quantity of my posts...    

Hopefully, for his own well-being, Antonioserrano72 does NOT make other life decisions and take other life actions based on such scanty evidence and baseless speculations?   Roll Eyes

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 08:03:54 AM

Yes, forget about what Antonioserrano72 had to say in his last two posts because what he said was baseless, and his second post (above) further establishes that he is merely striving to engage in a form of ad hominem attack by speculating with various vague, ambiguous and generalized accusations based on nothing more than evidence regarding the total quantity of my posts...    

Hopefully, for his own well-being, Antonioserrano72 does NOT make other life decisions and take other life actions based on such scanty evidence and baseless speculations?   Roll Eyes

Accusing people in such a manner for just posting in a forum topic only makes what you say laughable. You jump in arguments with everyone over things that aren't of any significant importance. Let me act like you and go as fas as to say that if you behave like that in real life you should be in a constant fight with people in your environment.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 10303

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 09:15:27 AM

Accusing people in such a manner for just posting in a forum topic only makes what you say laughable. You jump in arguments with everyone over things that aren't of any significant importance. Let me act like you and go as fas as to say that if you behave like that in real life you should be in a constant fight with people in your environment.

If that is a valid observation about a person being confrontational, such as me, then fair conclusion that such person may have confrontations in real life, too. That may or may NOT cause problems, depending on profession and role etc.. 

At the same time, interactions in real life will frequently have some tone components that are more difficult to replicate in a written form over the internet.  In other words, it may be easier to maintain a softer tone with in-person interactions.  Also, in real life a person may be able to avoid some confrontational interactions by refusing to deal with persons in which s/he confronts or avoiding those persons or keeping them out of his/her space. 

It seems like we are deviating somewhat from the topic of the thread, though... but I will in part concede your point that some traits of a person may play out in various ways in the real world.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
King Agamemnon

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 01:59:17 AM

If i have the cash right now, I will buy as much as I can..

boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 11:32:36 AM

If i have the cash right now, I will buy as much as I can..

We should wish we bought at 290$ not at 540 but maybe in 6months we will wish we bought at any price lower than 2000$ Grin

ivanovasmd

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:41:07 PM

I wish I bought Bitcoin when it was single figure prices. mayve even double... but thats that, triple figures = you missed the boat and you will never make enough gains to retire, which is what we all want (if you are being honest)
Blazin604

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:50:58 PM

I wish I bought Bitcoin when it was single figure prices. mayve even double... but thats that, triple figures = you missed the boat and you will never make enough gains to retire, which is what we all want (if you are being honest)

....that's not true at all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: