Bitcoin Forum
June 10, 2024, 09:32:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who wishes they had bought bitcoin when it was $540 or so?  (Read 9801 times)
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:49:35 PM

bitcoin is going to nowhere but down lower and lower everyday, there is no such thing called "cheap coin", buy more = lose more

falllling, you should rename yourself into "bitcoin is going to nowhere but down".
This will save you from hundreds of repeats in your every second post Smiley

or "today's cheap coin will be even cheaper tomorrow"
well i am just telling the truth

God dammit fallling, not everyone believes what you believe.

falllling's response "My beliefs do not require them to"
falllling

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:52:48 PM

bitcoin is going to nowhere but down lower and lower everyday, there is no such thing called "cheap coin", buy more = lose more

falllling, you should rename yourself into "bitcoin is going to nowhere but down".
This will save you from hundreds of repeats in your every second post Smiley

or "today's cheap coin will be even cheaper tomorrow"
well i am just telling the truth

God dammit fallling, not everyone believes what you believe.

falllling's response "My beliefs do not require them to"

again, i am just telling the truth, you saw the topic title and i am not lying
martinnew

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:56:20 PM

I wish I have bought even just 1k BTC when it was a dollar worth.  Cool
falllling

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:59:26 PM

not after bitcoin drop back to where it came from $0.0001
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:00:36 PM

Not buying sub1000 (aka cheap as FUCK Bitcoin) = you deserve to stay poor for life. QED.

giveBTCpls

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:01:50 PM

No, because I will sell all my properties and buy with 100% FIAT if it ever goes NEAR that price, and so will massive ass intelligent whales. These ridiculous low prices are objectively impossible. Nice trollling tho.

BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:02:36 PM

Since you posted up charts of why you think the price was going lower that didnt match the market history i cant trust your opinion.  

I dont think many on the forum at this point would sell long term holdings at this price now as a side note.  
falllling

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:04:02 PM

No, because I will sell all my properties and buy with 100% FIAT if it ever goes NEAR that price, and so will massive ass intelligent whales. These ridiculous low prices are objectively impossible. Nice trollling tho.

you are free to do that but martinnew and anyone who buy now will lose their $$$
falllling

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:06:13 PM

Since you posted up charts of why you think the price was going lower that didnt match the market history i cant trust your opinion.  

I dont think many on the forum at this point would sell long term holdings at this price now as a side note.  

it's not up to you, you think no one would sell at $4xx or $5xx, however the fact is market price is now $480 and still have many dumps

many thought price will never be lower than $1000 again when we were at the $1250 bubble, so what now?

you have to admit the fact bitcoin is over price and people are dumping them with or without you
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:14:29 PM

it's not up to you, you think no one would sell at $4xx or $5xx, however the fact is market price is now $480 and still have many dumps

many thought price will never be lower than $1000 again when we were at the $1250 bubble, so what now?

you have to admit the fact bitcoin is over price and people are dumping them with or without you

Even if it were to go lower i dont see much room to sell and rebuy its too tight and risky...what do you suggest sell the whole stash now? fk that.  Id prefer to just work hard on other projects and buy even more if it went down.

The problem is it can shoot up extremely quick at any point you must know this ?
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:15:40 PM

The price has moved in a narrow range - $470 - $490. Strange for something which is being dumped.  Smiley
falllling

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:18:06 PM

The price has moved in a narrow range - $470 - $490. Strange for something which is being dumped.  Smiley

yep, bitcoin is not dropping since few weeks ago we were still at $680 or $620?
falllling

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:20:02 PM

Even if it were to go lower i dont see much room to sell and rebuy its too tight and risky...what do you suggest sell the whole stash now? fk that.  Id prefer to just work hard on other projects and buy even more if it went down.

The problem is it can shoot up extremely quick at any point you must know this ?

you could buy back after the final capitulation (which could test $1 again), may be bitcoin could rise up again after that but who knows
let's sell first
ensurance982

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Trust me!

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:41:18 PM

The recent price just has me kicking myself for not buying in. Add in the fact you can now trade bitcoins on your iPhone and it's just hurts.

Also, who think it's weird that bitcoins top out at $600-650 or thereabouts. I think a lot of people got burned buying at $600-1000 during that big boom, and are cashing out as soon as they break even.

Thoughts?

Nah, buying today seems to be a better idea  Wink Wink Wink But honestly, no one knew that we would be going down again after that rise and success of late May and June! Let's hope that we get a trend-reversal soon!

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:50:48 PM

you could buy back after the final capitulation (which could test $1 again), may be bitcoin could rise up again after that but who knows
let's sell first

Whats great about the internet is you end up in a conversation with alsorts, there isnt a strong chance of a buy back spot low enough which makes it worth selling imo.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:23:45 AM

The recent price just has me kicking myself for not buying in. Add in the fact you can now trade bitcoins on your iPhone and it's just hurts.

Also, who think it's weird that bitcoins top out at $600-650 or thereabouts. I think a lot of people got burned buying at $600-1000 during that big boom, and are cashing out as soon as they break even.

Thoughts?

Nah, buying today seems to be a better idea  Wink Wink Wink But honestly, no one knew that we would be going down again after that rise and success of late May and June! Let's hope that we get a trend-reversal soon!

Yes. Hope for some upward action now. Smiley
The downtrend has lasted too long.
blade87

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:58:54 AM

Just be sure to bump this thread in 2016-2017? Tongue
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 01:03:15 AM

i happy bought the "cheap coins" and they got cheaper so i bought more...

then everyone was like "bitcoin is dead and left", and i was like, "damn i could of bought some slightly cheaper, oh well."

kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 01:26:02 AM

i wish i didnt sell so many at 200USD Smiley

Chuckee

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:31:38 AM

Bitcoin is heading down! Don't buy. If you do, you WILL lose money.

Cut your loose before it's too late!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: