Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:03:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.35 Loan, will pay back 0.45  (Read 2349 times)
Raptor2213 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:16:58 AM

I need a loan of 0.35 to have enough for an order on BFL, will pay back 0.45 on 6/9/14. I have full verification on Coinbase but need to deposit funds on Monday, will send coins on Tuesday.

Let me know please, thanks.

Address: 1GpgJnN4sP6P7KejCBMXMuTkgjVvT5W1KJ

PM with receiving address and agreement

Did something I say help you out?    BTC - 18oTipf66z8dbwTgRCiPjbdPmqEP7zuCFb
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3081

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 04:45:00 AM

I need a loan of 0.35 to have enough for an order on BFL, will pay back 0.45 on 6/9/14. I have full verification on Coinbase but need to deposit funds on Monday, will send coins on Tuesday.

Let me know please, thanks.

Address: 1GpgJnN4sP6P7KejCBMXMuTkgjVvT5W1KJ

PM with receiving address and agreement

What do you have for collateral?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Rooothlespredators

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:55:58 AM

Sending loan. Idc about collateral we've discussed it. its only 20$ if his reputation around here is worth less than that oh well if he bites me in the ass I won't complain. I promise.
mysore

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:57:26 AM

Sending loan. Idc about collateral we've discussed it. its only 20$ if his reputation around here is worth less than that oh well if he bites me in the ass I won't complain. I promise.
its not 20$ .  it approximately 220$  Shocked

nothing
Rooothlespredators

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:09:38 AM

f me must be turning dyslexic. He said he'd send it back nothing to see here  Embarrassed
Rooothlespredators

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:12:17 AM

op has not sent back yet.
Parazyd

Activity: 812
Merit: 587

Space Lord

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 06:18:20 AM

op has not sent back yet.

Um... Didn't he say 9th June? I thought you made a deal.
Rooothlespredators

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:25:50 AM

No I thought he wanted .035 so I sent that. I didn't notice he wanted .35 so I asked for him to send it back. It's 1:30 in texas so I guess he went to bed. I'll update in the morning
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:29:44 AM

What are you buying on BFL? Last I heard they have been having numerous and extensive delays with their vaporware...

Anyway, do you have any collateral to offer?
mysore

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:30:47 AM

No I thought he wanted .035 so I sent that. I didn't notice he wanted .35 so I asked for him to send it back. It's 1:30 in texas so I guess he went to bed. I'll update in the morning
hmm atleast your error made to send him less btc Cheesy  lets see if it returns to you

nothing
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 02:43:52 PM

What are you buying on BFL? Last I heard they have been having numerous and extensive delays with their vaporware...

Anyway, do you have any collateral to offer?

Obviously no collateral for a loan like this Roll Eyes

And yeah, why the hell are you ordering from BFL?  Will that be your excuse for the "lost" funds? Roll Eyes
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:45:27 PM

hmm atleast your error made to send him less btc Cheesy  lets see if it returns to you

Roll Eyes Hopefully he didn't get scammed. Why would he even lend that guy any money, anyway? He won't even come on the thread.
Rooothlespredators

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:16:05 PM

Roll Eyes Hopefully he didn't get scammed. Why would he even lend that guy any money, anyway? He won't even come on the thread.

That's fairly simple. Looking through his post history its clear he is a contributing forum member and trying his hand at becoming a miner. He had tons of posts trying to help people. An ebay account for raptor2213 had a 98% rating w/ one bad feedback about a 3$ item and most of the volume was for mining equipment. I'm brand new to the bitcoin community but I am from the online poker community and one thing I've learned is that a man's reputation is all you have online and it's worth a damn more than 20$. If you weed out a rat for 20 bucks you got a big win lol. Anyway this is terrible all around since my mistake ended up derailing his loan request and obv I feel bad but I'd eat my own shirt if barring his account getting hacked he really did scam me.
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:35:22 PM

That's fairly simple. Looking through his post history its clear he is a contributing forum member and trying his hand at becoming a miner. He had tons of posts trying to help people. An ebay account for raptor2213 had a 98% rating w/ one bad feedback about a 3$ item and most of the volume was for mining equipment. I'm brand new to the bitcoin community but I am from the online poker community and one thing I've learned is that a man's reputation is all you have online and it's worth a damn more than 20$. If you weed out a rat for 20 bucks you got a big win lol. Anyway this is terrible all around since my mistake ended up derailing his loan request and obv I feel bad but I'd eat my own shirt if barring his account getting hacked he really did scam me.

He was trying to scam $220, but you sent him $22 and his greed overcame him, he grabbed it and ran.
jk, but it doesn't look good at all. ebay rating means nothing, and also, reputation is considered, but reputation on Bitcointalk.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 04:41:28 PM

He was trying to scam $220, but you sent him $22 and his greed overcame him, he grabbed it and ran.
jk, but it doesn't look good at all. ebay rating means nothing, and also, reputation is considered, but reputation on Bitcointalk.

I disagree with that/  Ebay rating DOES mean something IMO when it comes to trading here, or at least for me.  It gives you a bit more hope that it's legit.  But then again, I wouldn't take any "accounts' reputations" as collateral.

We don't know that he was scamming, but it does seem suspicious.
byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:48:01 PM

I disagree with that/  Ebay rating DOES mean something IMO when it comes to trading here, or at least for me.  It gives you a bit more hope that it's legit.  But then again, I wouldn't take any "accounts' reputations" as collateral.

A wide range of ebay rating means something. If there's only a few trades recently, it means nothing, since he could've sold his account, or he could've been hacked. He only has 4 trades in the past month, which is very little compared to a few years back.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:00:34 PM

Ebay has several tools to use against a fraud. It is generally enough to keep long standing people mostly honest. Ebay ratings really shouldn't/don't factor in here as it's completely different from an enforcement viewpoint.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:18:40 AM

But the difference here is that there is no fraud prevention. It's one man's total morals and ethics. On ebay, you are forced to be legitimate. Here, it's not like that.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
mailmansDOGE

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:20:34 AM

And the drama ensures... He really scammed that amount?  Undecided
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3081

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 04:28:26 AM

Did he send the coins back to you?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: