Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:16:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KiB] Kibweecoin | Proof-of-Contribution | Under rework  (Read 36971 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ficoin

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:03:08 PM

It's like a 51 attact

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZacharyComstock

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 08:03:12 PM

Technically the POC block should be send to the address of our console.

At the moment they aren't and sent on the pool address. The only way to do it is to chage the source + having +51% of the hashrate and be the best chain.

It's not a bug, it's an attack.

Testnet and non testnet are doing well.

lol its your greed that is attacking your brain! Cheesy

there is no fork, every pool mines the same block

kiki6990

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:04:13 PM

it`s a new algo??? maybe it`s new for you brother. You are a supporter of the dev for sure, and now you don`t like what happend with this coin. The dev should be carefull of what code he wrote, there is no other problem!!!

yes new algo

i dont support dev i support innovation

X11 was created back in january, as i remember, by the developers of darkcoin, mainly Evan Duffield. I repeat it to, maybe it`s new for you! Good luck!

The Coin that's 100% Backed by Marijuana Cannabis!
http://CannabisCoin.net   Trade symbol [CANN] - YES WE CANN!
kiki6990

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:04:55 PM

Technically the POC block should be send to the address of our console.

At the moment they aren't and sent on the pool address. The only way to do it is to chage the source + having +51% of the hashrate and be the best chain.

It's not a bug, it's an attack.

Testnet and non testnet are doing well.

lol its your greed that is attacking your brain! Cheesy

there is no fork, every pool mines the same block

I totally agree!

The Coin that's 100% Backed by Marijuana Cannabis!
http://CannabisCoin.net   Trade symbol [CANN] - YES WE CANN!
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 08:05:42 PM

http://new.hashharder.com/x11/kibweecoin

Is Up

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
whatdidshedo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:10:07 PM

it's not an attack mn pools are honest it's dev mistake which tells you what he really wants. he's in it for only making money

bitdigger2013

Activity: 397

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 08:10:09 PM

a relaunch would be a mistake, and i would be one of the people that would be out...

it would be one thing if one pool jumped in early, or somehow maliciously attacked the network, but none of these things happened...

having one pool control more then half of the hashrate at a launch of a new coin is not unusual by any means, and happens all the time... most coins seem to get through this fact without an issue...

plus, there was no fork... all pools are on the same block... there was a mistake in coding that allowed one of the pools to mistakenly claim the POC reward... the pool didn't do this on purpose...

Lets say what you claim is correct. Do you think the pool operator should be responsible for stopping his payouts and working with the dev to return those blocks for what they were intended? It clearly says in the ANN what is suppose to happen. Regardless of why it is not happening correctly the pool operator is able to help out the dev by stopping payouts and helping return those blocks.

If the cashier gives you back too much change do you just keep it or say something? I guess this is a moral issue.....
zhulick

Activity: 227

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:14:02 PM

a relaunch would be a mistake, and i would be one of the people that would be out...

it would be one thing if one pool jumped in early, or somehow maliciously attacked the network, but none of these things happened...

having one pool control more then half of the hashrate at a launch of a new coin is not unusual by any means, and happens all the time... most coins seem to get through this fact without an issue...

plus, there was no fork... all pools are on the same block... there was a mistake in coding that allowed one of the pools to mistakenly claim the POC reward... the pool didn't do this on purpose...

Lets say what you claim is correct. Do you think the pool operator should be responsible for stopping his payouts and working with the dev to return those blocks for what they were intended? It clearly says in the ANN what is suppose to happen. Regardless of why it is not happening correctly the pool operator is able to help out the dev by stopping payouts and helping return those blocks.

If the cashier gives you back too much change do you just keep it or say something? I guess this is a moral issue.....

this is different...

when a cashier give me too much change it is a moral issue, and it is up to me and my conscience whether or not i want to keep the extra money...

a relaunch would be like a cashier giving me back extra change, then taking all my money and whatever i paid for with that money, and blaming me for their mistake in the process...
scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1000

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 08:16:06 PM

Use this pool to guys http://kib.coin-miners.info/
0.1 min withdraw

Configure your Miner:

GPU Miner:
Code:
./sgminer --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://kib.coin-miners.info:3340 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

CPU Miner:
Code:
./minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://kib.coin-miners.info:3340 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

ZacharyComstock

Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 08:16:46 PM

I guess the fair solution would be to mine at pool.mn and donate to dev so he keeps supporting Kibweecoin. It is not going to be 50% of all coins as dev has hoped but it will be something

bitdigger2013

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 08:19:59 PM

this is different...

when a cashier give me too much change it is a moral issue, and it is up to me and my conscience whether or not i want to keep the extra money...

a relaunch would be like a cashier giving me back extra change, then taking all my money and whatever i paid for with that money, and blaming me for their mistake in the process...

relaunch is only necessary because the pool operator is not responding to the dev about the situation.

My cashier example was not perfect because we have more then 2 parties. Again it really doesn't matter why it went wrong the pool operator could help the dev and avoid a relaunch but it would seem that is not happening. For the record I am losing out on .17btc of rentals myself. I also have no affiliation with this coin or dev other then renting to mine it and noticing that the 472 blocks were not going to POC but instead to the pool.
robinho1983

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:21:12 PM

no relaunch or this coin will end up on the scrap heap like most of the others.
smoothdoger

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:22:16 PM

I guess the fair solution would be to mine at pool.mn and donate to dev so he keeps supporting Kibweecoin. It is not going to be 50% of all coins as dev has hoped but it will be something

that wont work, some of us already paid BTC for the coins
Globee07

Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:27:43 PM

Im so glad that all those little miners are affraid of losing their already mined 10-20 coin?

And you guys really seem not to get it, the dev got BTC for the shares, wheter those poc blocks are returned or not he will still have the same amount of BTC

Its the share buyers who are left out with 0 reward for the BTC payment.

I should have gotten more than 20 KIB from the first POC block, which i didn't, and that is probably more of a loss than most miners would mine out in days...

Maybe you guys should add this to your calculation when u are shouting no at a relaunch / fix.

I know that everyone is selfish and doesnt give a fxxx about others but really you only lost some hours of mining power.

(im also a miner aswell with 40MHs on a multipool and i know that you earn really a little in some hours...)

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Callahan

Activity: 225

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:30:58 PM

nice name  Grin Grin
I want it

Be careful.
Francecrypto

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 08:33:26 PM

Actually this mess is fuding the thread... To the moonnnnn !  Grin

Oh wait, I still have no coin as POC failed, damn ..  Cry

meccoin4me

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Bitcoin is getting bigcoin

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:34:52 PM

so i rent some rigs , i buyed some shares .

what to do now? , is there a relaunch and do i better quit mining this or what ....?

and the shares..?

it is a little cunfused now

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155319.0  DELTACREDITS , great coin , great idea behind
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:36:04 PM

so i rent some rigs , i buyed some shares .

what to do now? , is there a relaunch and do i better quit mining this or what ....?

yea can we have a decision pls?
smoothdoger

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:37:44 PM

Dev is offline i dunno what to say, i moved my rigs back to trademybit.
I can see us all getting collectively screwed here by the KibweeCON
zhulick

Activity: 227

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:39:38 PM

Dev is offline i dunno what to say, i moved my rigs back to trademybit.
I can see us all getting collectively screwed here by the KibweeCON

merc just added sfr to the multi, so at least there is a solid coin to mine for a bit Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: