Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:04:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]SNAKEXCOIN[SNCX][X13]POW|POS|MULTIPOOL|BOUNTY|BITTREX| MANDATORY UPDATE!!  (Read 31982 times)
daeminium

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:17:48 PM

net hash 6.22 GH/S and up
SnakeXcoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:51:09 PM

Mintpal voting, please vote for Snakexcoin. https://www.mintpal.com/voting
magpr
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:18:21 PM

Mintpal voting, please vote for Snakexcoin. https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Devs, please try to add SnakeXCoin to Poloniex! Wink
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:30:43 PM

While u have named ur coin SNAKEXCOIN, ur symbol is like an eagle. Why so ?

fips1992

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:50:30 PM

Angry Angry why can not I get the money, in the pool http://sncx.v2.dedicatedpool.com/

Discord Server  ◢◢◢◢◢◢◢◢  Web Site  ◣◣◣◣◣◣◣◣  Bitcointalk ANN
EVOlution-of-Services
LIGHTEPAPER   ◥◥◥◥◥◥ Explorer  ◤◤◤◤◤◤  Official Github
daeminium

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:17:49 PM

ZeDRoYMaN

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 07:20:54 PM

Angry Angry why can not I get the money, in the pool http://sncx.v2.dedicatedpool.com/
This is problem. Also not get my money (withdraw to bittrex).
Comment pool - " Block issues should be fixed now. Give it a bit, we should crack a block. "

SnakeXcoin
What do you think about dedicatedpool?
Reduced confidence in the currency.
ehugh66

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

alt fans!

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 08:38:51 PM

dev  ,we  need you be here to give us infomation  every day .
    snak is need more ative !
We will more active and community active/supporting too. if anyone have questions you can pm us.
About 2k+ blocks the reward will half to 12,5 SNCX this make it become rare to mine  Wink

Thanks You

as all know like just so few coins and all the coin will be mined for a long time , 20k sat  is the base price.
  and with the game and more the sleep snake will wake up ,to da moon ! lol .

Wink

SO i guess you dont mind buying my SNCX at 20k right now then?  Since it will be the base price, im willing to sell my 10k to you for 2 BTC, want it?

when the price is 2k sat why you dosn't said ? tomorrow the price will up to 10k ,good luck for you . but the price will go to 20k or 50k ,that depend on your mind ! Wink

Do you want them or not?

i have hold snak  from bittrex for a lot ,you could sell it by exchange .

THe exchange "doesn't believe" that the price will hit easily 20k, so if you're sure enough to give tips to people on a board for them to invest money in this coin, then you should be the first to buy them, you could also buy all you can on the exchange until 20k.  Easy money since you believe it so...

snak had been 20k sat before for a  long time ,do you know? if you don't belive this coin you can left but not say bad words ,also the price go down or go up will not your busness ,so easy ! as a person that don't belive exchangge i don't know he can belive what .you are so poor man!
akk123

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 10:54:40 PM

He needs a glasses.
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:18:55 PM

u just made me cry out of laughing
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 02:20:17 AM

We will more active and community active/supporting too. if anyone have questions you can pm us.
About 2k+ blocks the reward will half to 12,5 SNCX this make it become rare to mine  Wink

Thanks You

as all know like just so few coins and all the coin will be mined for a long time , 20k sat  is the base price.

Wink

SO i guess you dont mind buying my SNCX at 20k right now then?  Since it will be the base price, im willing to sell my 10k to you for 2 BTC, want it?

when the price is 2k sat why you dosn't said ? tomorrow the price will up to 10k ,good luck for you . but the price will go to 20k or 50k ,that depend on your mind ! Wink

Do you want them or not?

THe exchange "doesn't believe" that the price will hit easily 20k, so if you're sure enough to give tips to people on a board for them to invest money in this coin, then you should be the first to buy them, you could also buy all you can on the exchange until 20k.  Easy money since you believe it so...

snak had been 20k sat before for a  long time ,do you know? if you don't belive this coin you can left but not say bad words ,also the price go down or go up will not your busness ,so easy ! as a person that don't belive exchangge i don't know he can belive what .you are so poor man!

You don't seems to get it, i'm not attacking the coin in ANY ways, im more trying to say to you to keep your 'advices', your telling them to buy because the current price is "cheap", and setting a target at 250-400% the current price, and still your not acting like it.  Dont say advices that you don't even follow yourself, you're more into telleing people to buy because you bought below them. 

I have some nice position into this coin and still im not pumping this up. Waiting on the side and looking into this coin. Helping others to solve the coin problem etc... 
gigabyted

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 02:22:57 AM

This is problem. Also not get my money (withdraw to bittrex).
Comment pool - " Block issues should be fixed now. Give it a bit, we should crack a block. "

SnakeXcoin
What do you think about dedicatedpool?
Reduced confidence in the currency.

I really like dedicatedpool, it's one of the best around. But ive got stuck coins there as well, im not even sure if those coin are real or if they were mined on a invalid chain.  Still not sure since when i was mining there the diff was weird.  Still hoping binaryclock resolve those issue.  He will for sure...
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 02:35:38 AM

https://snakex.suprnova.cc

No fee currently for all miners
Suprnova Quality

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
gigabyted

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 02:46:13 AM

https://snakex.suprnova.cc

No fee currently for all miners
Suprnova Quality

Love it!
constary

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 02:51:31 AM

I want to IPO but not Angry
ehugh66

Activity: 164

alt fans!

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 03:49:01 AM

Thanks You

Wink

Do you want them or not?

You don't seems to get it, i'm not attacking the coin in ANY ways, im more trying to say to you to keep your 'advices', your telling them to buy because the current price is "cheap", and setting a target at 250-400% the current price, and still your not acting like it.  Dont say advices that you don't even follow yourself, you're more into telleing people to buy because you bought below them. 

I have some nice position into this coin and still im not pumping this up. Waiting on the side and looking into this coin. Helping others to solve the coin problem etc... 

here is freedom pleace ,everyone say what they think depend on what they think .but no one can sell coins on btt, so much cheaters . also i am a hoder of thin coin will for long time and got suggests to dev hope community to be better . good coin will be good.
oldkolobok

Activity: 229

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:31:17 AM

Dedicatedpool - in my eyes already famous brazen theft. Snake not the first coin where they steal someone else's.
Wolkanis

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:05:42 AM

Is there a way to contact dedicatedpool, do they have an email address? the chat doesn't work, i get the message that the password isn't correct and i get banned.
What is going on with this pool, why they don't release the coins? I have snake and axis stuck on their site..
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 12:17:20 PM

what's wrong with suprnova 45 minutes since last block Huh

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
jpouza
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1114

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 12:39:54 PM

Price falling...6.5k satoshi to 3.4k...how long till block halve?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: