Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:32:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying bit coins w/ payapl instant.  (Read 2072 times)
rotrot (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2012, 02:50:06 AM

Hey Id like to purchase bitcoins at mtgox rate. I can pay with pp instant. Any amount up to 500 coins. Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2012, 03:42:15 PM

Today is your lucky day.  For the next few days at least a noob is trying this.  See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=64530.0

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
dareq

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 03:54:38 PM

Noob is trying this? Why are you offending me while you dont even know who I am or how I am processing my transactions? I know something about PayPal that most people don't , that's why I'm doing these transactions.

BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2012, 04:02:24 PM

You are a noob (only 14 posts), and you are trying this and I just tried to send you some business.  Read my PM to you.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 05:39:36 PM

>new user
>registered 5 days agomy bad, 1 month
>27 posts
>buying 500 BTC with reversible payment method
>also asking for 500 BTC loan

seems legit

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
rotrot (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 02:43:00 AM

>new user
>27 posts

seems legit

Your implication that I am not legitimate or attempting to defraud members of the bitcointalk.org community is totally unfounded.

I received the loan a month ago. I am purchasing coins to repay it.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 02:46:40 AM

>new user
>27 posts

seems legit

Your implication that I am not legitimate or attempting to defraud members of the bitcointalk.org community is totally unfounded.

Go see the Easter Bunny for your PayPal purchase needs, he is more believable. You want to buy reversible coins to pay off your loan? What fool was willing to lend on those terms? You and dareq deserve each other... it's a race to see who gets ripped off harder and better. Have fun boys.
rotrot (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 02:49:12 AM

>new user
>27 posts

seems legit

Go see the Easter Bunny for your PayPal purchase needs, he is more believable. You want to buy reversible coins to pay off your loan? What fool was willing to lend on those terms? You and dareq deserve each other... it's a race to see who gets ripped off harder and better. Have fun boys.

What are "reversible coins" ?
LoupGaroux

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 02:53:47 AM

Bitcoins purchased with PayPal are reversible coins. You take the bitcoins from the Seller, and then "oh my goodness, what a tragedy, the Seller never delivered the goods!" A quick dispute with PayPal and you can try to get your money back, even if you both get your accounts locked for trading in prohibited goods.

Only a fool would sell bitcoin via PayPal, only a simpleton would ask to buy them that way. That particular scam has been pulled too many times around here cowboy, take your nonsense to another town.
rotrot (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 03:03:07 AM

Bitcoins purchased with PayPal are reversible coins. You take the bitcoins from the Seller, and then "oh my goodness, what a tragedy, the Seller never delivered the goods!" A quick dispute with PayPal and you can try to get your money back, even if you both get your accounts locked for trading in prohibited goods.

Only a fool would sell bitcoin via PayPal, only a simpleton would ask to buy them that way. That particular scam has been pulled too many times around here cowboy, take your nonsense to another town.

"simpleton" lol. I still dont understand what your problem is, why you are posting in this thread, and why you are provoking me with your incorrect, inflammatory, and trollish statements.

I am purchasing bitcoins atm. My most recent Dwolla transfer wont clear until Tuesday. If someone is interested in selling bitcoins via paypal Id like to buy them. I have extensive credentials and have moved thousands of dollars through various accounts, including paypal, in bitcoin related transactions. I havent had any problems.

Id like for you to explain how I will get ripped off "hardest and fastest" in this transaction. You cant. Your a punk hiding behind an ip address and you wouldnt be talking out the side of your neck if you were standing in front of me. Coward.
LoupGaroux

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 03:26:42 AM

No, I wouldn't be wasting the time to talk to an asshat who is trying to scam folks with PayPal. I would be laughing my ass off at you. And if you were trying to go all macho and obtuse with that as a threat, I would be laughing twice as hard.

This isn't trolling, fool, this is a public service warning to anyone stupid enough to enter into a transaction where either party uses PayPal, which is COMPLETELY REVERSIBLE, and FORBIDS TRANSACTIONS FOR BITCOINS!!!

My "problem" is with jag-bags who try to rip other people off. I enjoy fucking with them. You want to deal in PayPal, you are a de facto tool, and worthy of abuse and mockery.

And guess what little boy? You are just the next in a long line of fuckwits who claim to have done "thousands of dollars in bitcoin related transactions", yet nobody knows you, you don't have any reputation in the most basic of forums that most active wheelers and dealers here use, a brand new identity, begging for loans, and a passive-aggressive bullshit little attitude. You are, quite simply, a tired tune played a clapped out old whore.
rotrot (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 03:43:07 AM

This isn't trolling, fool, this is a public service warning to anyone stupid enough

I did a cursory examination of your posting history on this forum and it is apparent that you are using it solely as a venue to launch personal attacks against anyone unlucky enough to find themselves within range. Your modus operandi is to re-hash existing conversations and use them as a vehicle to abuse your victims.

At this point I have written off any benefit to reading your posts and I strongly encourage others on this board to do the same.
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2012, 03:56:11 AM

This isn't trolling, fool, this is a public service warning to anyone stupid enough

I did a cursory examination of your posting history on this forum and it is apparent that you are using it solely as a venue to launch personal attacks against anyone unlucky enough to find themselves within range. Your modus operandi is to re-hash existing conversations and use them as a vehicle to abuse your victims.

At this point I have written off any benefit to reading your posts and I strongly encourage others on this board to do the same.

lol, you obviously need to relax a bit and really get to know LoupGaroux. I trust more in his word than yours atm

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
LoupGaroux

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 04:56:46 AM

What a horrendous accusation you have besmirched me with!! And with the full, unfettered benefit of a "cursory examination" of my "posting history"? Egads, zounds and heavens to murgatroid! What is a "cursory examination" anyway? Did you look at my post count to ascertain my history, or did you actually engage your full powers of forensic deduction and read a sampling? I hope you chose a juicy one. Look for anything involving ShortBusCoin or scammers, I tend to get hysterically vitriolic in those. Or the flagellant self-glorifying ones where I pimp myself for laughs and deprecating poly-syllabic cheap shots, now that is some good shit right there for damn sure.

But, thank goodness you, being the ever so remarkable Intellectually Superior Detective Genius that you are were able to wade through all that folly and get right to the heart of the matter and actually get the critical message out that you, a superior being and all-knowing wise man, encourage others in this community to actually write off any benefit to reading my posts.

Especially when said posts address something like, hmm, I don't know, how about write off the benefit of my writing about PayPal scammers offering to buy bitcoin with PayPal? That wouldn't be a conflict of interest now would it?

In fact, you would be well advised to report me for moderation, thread hijackery and general all around disagreeableosity as I have actually dared, nay, flown in the very face of all logic and reason and questioned your pristine ethics, voluminous history of bitcoin dealings, undauntedly vast fortune and sterling character. Yes, that's the best answer, first the rally cry for all people to follow your lead, shun my foolishness, and then scam them with PayPal. Yup, that's the ticket.

Nope, no scammish behavior here, nothing to see, just pay no attention to the silly ranting man who is daring to speak against you, no siree bob, not at all.
rotrot (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 05:18:46 AM

lol, you obviously need to relax a bit and really get to know LoupGaroux. I trust more in his word than yours atm

lol. Birds of a feather....
dareq

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 01:31:33 PM

I have contacted rotrot , lets see if we can make a deal and i'll make you guys a report if we make succesfull deal Smiley we'll prove you that we can make honest trade here.

LoupGaroux

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 04:09:28 PM

I have contacted rotrot , lets see if we can make a deal and i'll make you guys a report if we make succesfull deal Smiley we'll prove you that we can make honest trade here.

No, you would prove that two fools deserve each other. Especially if there is collusion between said fools before the fact. The timing of your mutually ignorant but compellingly complimentary needs almost begs belief.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: