Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:05:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM ALERT CLOAKCOIN  (Read 5078 times)
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:14:48 AM

You are a thief Christopher Bouzy aka IconicExpert aka Barabbas aka Cryptoolate and others alter egos.

You stole money from bc community

Looooooooool

So when a scammer calls something a scam, that means it's time to buy, right?

Obviously this guy has never heard of solo mining...
it is indeed a really good time to buy , if you look at vericoin for example which has 5x more coins that kinda makes you realise its a nobrainer to buy now Smiley
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:16:02 AM

everyone knows that you're a thief Christopher Bouzy aka Barabbas aka IconicExpert aka Cryptoolate and many others alter egos of a sick man.

"For those of you unaware, IconicExpert had organised a BlackCoin event and collected roughly $13,000 in donations to get the event funded. However, the event never took place, and people didn’t get their money back either (yet?)."
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/5/28/libertycoin-prices-slashed-after-internal-finger-pointing-and-controversy?utm_content=bufferc40e4&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Jaqen

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:16:22 AM

You are a thief Christopher Bouzy aka IconicExpert aka Barabbas aka Cryptoolate and others alter egos.

You stole money from bc community

Looooooooool

So when a scammer calls something a scam, that means it's time to buy, right?

Obviously this guy has never heard of solo mining...
it is indeed a really good time to buy , if you look at vericoin for example which has 5x more coins that kinda makes you realise its a nobrainer to buy now Smiley

Dumping Buying now...
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:21:31 AM

Well, it has been charged -and it was censored, not answered- that the PoW period (still ongoing as of this post) included a period in which the two pools mining the coin boasted less than 20MH hashpower while the whole network had over 20GH mining it. The obvious conclusion is that the coin was being hoarded by someone. If that charge lacked merit,

Just look at any pool that is mining cloak and check again hashrate.u are total ignorant mate, 2 pools 20mh?few 280x makes more hash power.

Another idiot in crypto

Indeed another. Illiterate too, of course, for you don't even know how to read. This CHARGE was made by someone, not by me. And it was someone quite knowledgeable. This happened a few days ago, not today or an hour ago, and that was the reality then. Obvious red light. But, please, dlo ignore it and get as burned as you indeed deserve.

Way too many illiterate and stupid idiots in crypto, indeed!

Little friend verify every charge u read on internet before u will write them as ur owns.20mhs is literally 8x 280x but u probally dont know what is it. Its fuckin lack of  knowledge makes u cant even make fud that sb would believe.

Minimal pal, I don't have to verify ANYTHING. The charge was made by someone else and was relevant at the time. The fact that it's obvious conclusion was deleted (censored) instead of responded too, IS indeed incriminating. And that's why I have raised the red alert. I don't care if you dispute it, if you use it any which way you choose. It is there to advise people to be careful because, since the inception of the word, censorship has always, always been used for one and only purpose: To silence and hide fault.

That's why you would not find any kind of censorship on this thread on my party (I cannot know what Bitcointalk could do). Even though it is obvious that quite retarded people is posting their usual outrageous bullshit. It is for you, the readers and posters, to decide what has merit and what is simply bullshit.
Jaqen

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:23:14 AM

You are a trip. You don't have to verify anything? So it's alright to throw out bullshit accusations without any proof? Ok then...

I had someone tell me that barabbas was responsible for MtGox, CryptoRush and he shot JFK. Scumbag!!
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:23:51 AM

everyone knows that you're a thief Christopher Bouzy aka Barabbas aka IconicExpert aka Cryptoolate and many others alter egos of a sick man.

"For those of you unaware, IconicExpert had organised a BlackCoin event and collected roughly $13,000 in donations to get the event funded. However, the event never took place, and people didn’t get their money back either (yet?)."
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/5/28/libertycoin-prices-slashed-after-internal-finger-pointing-and-controversy?utm_content=bufferc40e4&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
huynhthuan99

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:24:51 AM

sell Grin
cindereynolds

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:25:08 AM

Get a life you iconic loser.

You dumped your coins and now you're mad. You're the worst sore loser/baby in the crypto world.

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ PND bamboo muncher ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
                        PPtd7diYFaKzY11iqVV1xoy6MLLY6mg7Kq
dasource

Activity: 821

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:26:21 AM

The lengths people goto to create FUD to lower the price to buy CLOAK ... this baby is a winner!

EDIT: This is not IE as anyone with sense can see from his twitter account

^ I am with STUPID!
Coinasaur

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:27:16 AM

Censoring the threads is, certainly, nothing new. As a matter of fact, very rarely you can find a single one that is not closely monitored and censored by the devs. Why would that be? There's only one reason: Use your common sense and decide. We, in crypto, are advocating freedoms while, in reality, there's no other segment of social media, anywhere with more censorship... not by Bitcointalk, but by the posters of the announcements. No wonder in the short end it is discovered that a growing number of them are just crooks.

Yourself included, you deleted a shitton of posts in your BC thread. We all know how much of a hypocrite you are, Iconic. Go back to your cave.

Of course you will delete this post, but theres a double standard that I just set. Delete it and confirm everything I just said, or leave it up and let people see who you really are. Either way, you're done man...

heres a Scam accusation for everyone since were doing this...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=627818.msg6979830#msg6979830
SharpNieSharp

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:27:22 AM

So u will put on alert every charge u read on net even u dont  understand what's is it about and not check by urself ? please calm down,.take some pills and go sleep.u are other a  paranoic or just stupid troll that want to keep btcs comes to ur Shitcoins only.
Safty

Activity: 176

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:27:47 AM

You dumped your coins and now you're mad. You're the worst sore loser/baby in the crypto world.

+1

You can still buy now. Its cheap.
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:30:17 AM

You are a trip. You don't have to verify anything? So it's alright to throw out bullshit accusations without any proof? Ok then...

I had someone tell me that barabbas was responsible for MtGox, CryptoRush and he shot JFK. Scumbag!!

No I don't have to verify anything at all. If you launch a coin and you open a thread, it is your responsibility to answer any and all questions and charges... of face the consequences. Including the consequences for exercising censorship. Enough is enough with the bad players and crooks galore. I did not pose the charges, but I reached the obvious conclusion. The dev chose not to respond to the post and censor mine. That, to me, is a red flag if there's ever been one. For you it isn't? more power to you I don't give a fuck. But no, I don't have to verify for you or anybody anything. Whether you choose to take this into consideration or not is entirely up to you. In iot's own merit, as it is. If you need further verification, look for it yourself.
tommyj1

Activity: 1232
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 12:31:00 AM

seems like the average age in here is 14!

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:31:15 AM

+1

You can still buy now. Its cheap.

I don't buy into red flags. Nope. Not me. But you can double up if you feel like it, it's your money you know?
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:31:57 AM

seems like the average age in here is 14!

Unfortunately, it is only mental age...
SharpNieSharp

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:34:04 AM

No I don't have to verify anything at all. If you launch a coin and you open a thread, it is your responsibility to answer any and all questions and charges... of face the consequences. Including the consequences for exercising censorship. Enough is enough with the bad players and crooks galore. I did not pose the charges, but I reached the obvious conclusion. The dev chose not to respond to the post and censor mine. That, to me, is a red flag if there's ever been one. For you it isn't? more power to you I don't give a fuck. But no, I don't have to verify for you or anybody anything. Whether you choose to take this into consideration or not is entirely up to you. In iot's own merit, as it is. If you need further verification, look for it yourself.

Alty said it straight  that he will delete any fud in thread that appears without any evidence just to keep thread clean as possible.if u have proofen bad info about any coin...its allright i will listen to u.but all in all u are just fuckin idiot that wants people start panic
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:35:17 AM

Censoring the threads is, certainly, nothing new. As a matter of fact, very rarely you can find a single one that is not closely monitored and censored by the devs. Why would that be? There's only one reason: Use your common sense and decide. We, in crypto, are advocating freedoms while, in reality, there's no other segment of social media, anywhere with more censorship... not by Bitcointalk, but by the posters of the announcements. No wonder in the short end it is discovered that a growing number of them are just crooks.

Yourself included, you deleted a shitton of posts in your BC thread. We all know how much of a hypocrite you are, Iconic. Go back to your cave.

Of course you will delete this post, but theres a double standard that I just set. Delete it and confirm everything I just said, or leave it up and let people see who you really are. Either way, you're done man...

heres a Scam accusation for everyone since were doing this...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=627818.msg6979830#msg6979830

I will never, ever, delete any post in any thread that I control. None. Never. For no reason whatsoever. No ifs, no buts, not interpretations. Whoever posts in my threads can be quite sure that it will be there for posterity to judge.

But you are just an idiot, pal, that chooses to believe bullshit. There are others two things -besides what I just wrote- that you already know about me and choose to ignore: I never, ever, lie. And I don't have any other accounts in Bitcointalk. None. Do with that info whatever the fuck you choose.
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:37:46 AM

The lengths people goto to create FUD to lower the price to buy CLOAK ... this baby is a winner!

EDIT: This is not IE as anyone with sense can see from his twitter account

He is IE.
He is a sick man with a lot of personalities
He posted as IE but using Barabbas account and also as Barabbas using IE account in libertycoin thread.
Many people saw this
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:38:02 AM

Strong work barabbas.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: