Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:47:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CannabisCoin [420][CANN] X11 Released 6/7/2014 Download NOW! Harvest Now!  (Read 3072 times)
CannabisCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

The Official CannabisCoin Team [CANN]

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 11:03:58 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2014, 08:24:24 PM by CannabisCoinDev

CANNABIS COIN X11 WALLET IS RELEASED!  ALL LINKS HAVE BEEN UPDATED!  POOL IS UP!  Thanks to KryptoChaos!

Original Thread with updated links!

Cannabis Coin Team - Community run, NOT Company run!
The Coin that's 100% Backed by Marijuana Cannabis!
http://CannabisCoin.net   Trade symbol [CANN] - YES WE CANN!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mafia

Activity: 641

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:53:25 PM

any pools?
CannabisCoinDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 12:14:34 AM

any pools?

YES!
http://pool.kryptochaos.com/

ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:16:58 AM

another pools? this pool power is so lower!
platorin

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:15:09 AM

Except a nice name, what does that coin has to offer to us?
CannabisCoinDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 12:24:26 PM

A coin that is true to it's name.  A team with help from contributors, devs, miners and supporters that can and will, make it what it needs to be.

No 15-minutes of fame needed, just an OPEN project for the greater good.

No one really cares about who launched first or last,  or who's winning the 'digital currency race'.  We are all out for the same thing.  What's that you ask?

The common bond is to help shape crypto into something that everyone can enjoy, share, experiment, invest, trust, and have the freedom to CHOOSE what they want to do with their miners, currency, time, life, etc.

PERSONAL:
What have I decided to do?  I've decided to be a part of it and take advantage of the freedoms that we have to put something like this out there.
Personally, I am a true believer of crypto and especially the cannabis industry.  I have seen what cannabis can do for those who are in need.  Yes, recreational use is an obvious given, but have you experienced first hand what it can do for pain and healing?  I have and it made me a believer.  It should actually be more in the media than cryptocurrency itself (I am entitled to my own opinions on that).

We are in the early stages of crypto in the world.  The general public needs to be spoon fed to understand and adopt it.  CannabisCoin will emphasize the NEED for de-centralized currency and the need to LEGALIZE CANNABIS.  Investors, Miners, Patients, and the Cannabis industry....  We all win.

©ryptomine®

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:06:50 PM

A coin that is true to it's name.  A team with help from contributors, devs, miners and supporters that can and will, make it what it needs to be.

No 15-minutes of fame needed, just an OPEN project for the greater good.

No one really cares about who launched first or last,  or who's winning the 'digital currency race'.  We are all out for the same thing.  What's that you ask?

The common bond is to help shape crypto into something that everyone can enjoy, share, experiment, invest, trust, and have the freedom to CHOOSE what they want to do with their miners, currency, time, life, etc.

PERSONAL:
What have I decided to do?  I've decided to be a part of it and take advantage of the freedoms that we have to put something like this out there.
Personally, I am a true believer of crypto and especially the cannabis industry.  I have seen what cannabis can do for those who are in need.  Yes, recreational use is an obvious given, but have you experienced first hand what it can do for pain and healing?  I have and it made me a believer.  It should actually be more in the media than cryptocurrency itself (I am entitled to my own opinions on that).

We are in the early stages of crypto in the world.  The general public needs to be spoon fed to understand and adopt it.  CannabisCoin will emphasize the NEED for de-centralized currency and the need to LEGALIZE CANNABIS.  Investors, Miners, Patients, and the Cannabis industry....  We all win.

Well said  Wink

We all could probably name 50 coins that have been released in the past few months with no real purpose or potential use other than to make the dev a few BTC. It doesn't matter whether there is one coin or a hundred based around an industry/color/country/whatever. If the coin has a real purpose, real world use and active devs supporting it then it deserves attention. I see a future in CannabisCoin even if it hasn't received a lot of attention yet.

If you don't like it then go somewhere else. That's you're right and it just means a larger stash for me  Grin

BTW, Just swapped out my old coins for shiny new ones and it went smoothly thanks to the GOOD devs.
mafia

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:49:51 PM

is there any other pools?
hometester

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:21:08 PM

Are there updates on your talks with MJ outlets?

Peace
CannabisCoinDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 12:04:54 AM

Are there updates on your talks with MJ outlets?

Peace

Yes, I am in direct contact with the President of the dispensary.  Also in contact with an owner of one of Arizona's largest cannabis growers.  There are more developments coming.  We are also working with growers whom will be working with a very potent strain that will be geared mostly for children such as the Charlottes Web strain.

In the meantime, in order to help speed things up, we only ask for the community to mention the Cannabiscoin to pool providers, seeders, exchanges, etc.

We are also in the works of communicating with some of the exchanges.  We are thinking about using the symbol "CANN" on the exchanges to help reduce confusion if using "420"  let us know what you think about it.

komodovpn

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:06:27 AM

Will keep an eye on this Smiley

Until then...

[ Minerals ] - The most fair distribution crypto
beauge

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:11:04 AM

I was one of the unfortunately souls to mine the coin in it's scrypt form. I wanted to point out that I had the pleasure of working with the Dev/OP and have recouped my original earnings and without any hangups or hitches to boot! I'm one happy miner!

P.S. You ever seen the moon man ? You ever seen the moon on weeeeeeeeeeeeed ?

OPC: oTuojQSqvJekxFDW49JqWmhaoVJvhhQX35
ReRunRod

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:14:54 AM

Puff Puff Pass Cool

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
CannabisCoinDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 10:55:05 AM

This is for the newbies whom would like to start mining Cannabis Coin easily with CPU in less than 6 mins!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=646792.msg7229651#msg7229651

mafia

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:45:42 PM

When are you getting this coin on an exchange dev?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: