Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:44:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Piratcoin - Strong Coin! New give away fantastic show! old 3PC$ new 1.77PC$  (Read 44097 times)
LPCBTC

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:10:02 AM

May pirat have problem
KimNam

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:25:03 AM

He not online on forum and ICQ since June 07. Cheesy
not a new story for users here Tongue

May pirat have problem
we don't know
they never share their condition/problem anymore to us
best way is apply here and wait, maybe someday they will send us PC bonus Grin
but it's not good for users who have problem with their account Sad
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:06:26 AM

we don't know

Even worse because they've sent some money but unable to withdraw it Sad I never thought that he will be like this, he used to be a kind person, giving people free money for nothing Sad
KimNam

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:08:32 AM

we don't know

Even worse because they've sent some money but unable to withdraw it Sad I never thought that he will be like this, he used to be a kind person, giving people free money for nothing Sad
why you can't withdraw it?
did you loose your master key too?
thichtieuthuong

Activity: 310
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 10:33:51 AM

Pc Name : taythipk
# 106
Old

ManhKhuong

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 02:41:28 PM

Pc Name : manhkhuong
# 107
Old  Grin Grin Grin
magnet007

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:56:41 PM

did he ever reply?

LPCBTC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:18:03 PM

Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Roll Eyes Tongue Grin Smiley
Hi!
i made high volume amount of giveaways, and some times was sad because of cheat me.
this give away RULE.
------------------------------------
FORUM SCORE 10>
Each time member want to get Pirat Coins, post here. like this
Pc name : piratadmin
# 999
new / old
-------------------------------------

READ THIS!!!!!!!!
If you old user, and ask bonus and will add 0.01 btc to account, i will give you 2pc$ more. (about 0.005btc).
So you can get 1.77 - as new.
3pc$ as old user.
and 2$ more from bonus give away. If you use super game, please add blockchain
Thanks.
Pirat.

Last Active:   June 07, 2014, 11:48:44 PM
Sad
MoneyGod

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:42:35 PM

did he ever reply?
After 7 June he is not replying to any one here on this forum

Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:08:35 PM

Well I still haven't received anything been 3 weeks... Calling this a scam
Spayse

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:18:40 PM

I still haven't received it. Everyone not lost anything because don't call he is scam.

[EAGS] EagsCurrency - Be Part of Something New with Unique Plans! - Get your Free Share Now! - ends Jan. 27
leex1528

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:09:05 PM

did he ever reply?

He hasn't been responding for over 3 months now...maybe 4.  This is nothing new.  mark him as a scammer and move on.   hopefully no one sends him money again
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:16:53 AM

did he ever reply?

He hasn't been responding for over 3 months now...maybe 4.  This is nothing new.  mark him as a scammer and move on.   hopefully no one sends him money again

I receive the bitcoin from his 3 promos before. I think this guy if my calculation is right has given more than 10k worth of bitcoins to his different promos. You can see on his previous thread how many people receive the promos. But as always he always disappear and go back after many months. Maybe you are unfortunate that he is very busy this time or he don't have bitcoins anymore.

Rulishix

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:42:40 AM

It's not a fucking scam if you didn't lose anything.  You people call everything a fucking scam.  Damn.
Spayse

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:03:40 AM

If some guys join prev threads, they will not say it.

[EAGS] EagsCurrency - Be Part of Something New with Unique Plans! - Get your Free Share Now! - ends Jan. 27
forever21

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:41:04 AM

is there any problem with the withdrawal?? or no bonus and it cant be even withdraw the funds?? if yes then maybe pirat is turned into the dark side
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:50:50 AM

is there any problem with the withdrawal?? or no bonus and it cant be even withdraw the funds?? if yes then maybe pirat is turned into the dark side

Well there are people who forgot their password and master key so they're unable to withdraw their fund. They are trying to contact pirate but he doesn't respond them.
forever21

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:15:28 PM

Well there are people who forgot their password and master key so they're unable to withdraw their fund. They are trying to contact pirate but he doesn't respond them.

in that case its not his problem anymore there is a screen when you registered saying that you should remember the password and master key besides they can ask the master key before depositing im always participating on pirat's giveaway and i didnt encounter any problem with him always recieve the bonus i can always withdraw the funds i even pm him if i can send more and he agree so i cannot call this a scam that is why i said that MAYBE he turn into the darkside or just terribly busy
leex1528

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:30:19 PM

in that case its not his problem anymore there is a screen when you registered saying that you should remember the password and master key besides they can ask the master key before depositing im always participating on pirat's giveaway and i didnt encounter any problem with him always recieve the bonus i can always withdraw the funds i even pm him if i can send more and he agree so i cannot call this a scam that is why i said that MAYBE he turn into the darkside or just terribly busy

It is his problem.  When I signed up I read it incorrectly and didn't even see the Master key.  I also use a lot of websites so since most of them don't user a master key, if not all it is a very uncommon thing.  It is 1 splash screen that has do not forget  your master key in small writing. 

This is fine, I expect it should take 2 weeks to get fixed about.  Unfortunately Pirat has not responded to over 10 Private Messages, over 2 months I have contacted him nearly everyday on ICQ with no answer, I even leave my problem and my email and user name.  I have been waiting 4 months to get my deposit of .01 back.  It is a scam and it is poorly run, mark him as a scammer and move on.
forever21

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:35:50 PM

It is his problem.  When I signed up I read it incorrectly and didn't even see the Master key.  I also use a lot of websites so since most of them don't user a master key, if not all it is a very uncommon thing.  It is 1 splash screen that has do not forget  your master key in small writing. 

This is fine, I expect it should take 2 weeks to get fixed about.  Unfortunately Pirat has not responded to over 10 Private Messages, over 2 months I have contacted him nearly everyday on ICQ with no answer, I even leave my problem and my email and user name.  I have been waiting 4 months to get my deposit of .01 back.  It is a scam and it is poorly run, mark him as a scammer and move on.

the masterkey use for your protection mate just like blockchain when you use the secondary password i think he tried to make it protected even tho its a not a very good looking website Cheesy well ohh well i cannot call him a scammer because he didnt do something bad to me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: