Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:24:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Piratcoin - Strong Coin! New give away fantastic show! old 3PC$ new 1.77PC$  (Read 44108 times)
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:38:13 PM

in that case its not his problem anymore there is a screen when you registered saying that you should remember the password and master key besides they can ask the master key before depositing im always participating on pirat's giveaway and i didnt encounter any problem with him always recieve the bonus i can always withdraw the funds i even pm him if i can send more and he agree so i cannot call this a scam that is why i said that MAYBE he turn into the darkside or just terribly busy

It is his problem.  When I signed up I read it incorrectly and didn't even see the Master key.  I also use a lot of websites so since most of them don't user a master key, if not all it is a very uncommon thing.  It is 1 splash screen that has do not forget  your master key in small writing. 

This is fine, I expect it should take 2 weeks to get fixed about.  Unfortunately Pirat has not responded to over 10 Private Messages, over 2 months I have contacted him nearly everyday on ICQ with no answer, I even leave my problem and my email and user name.  I have been waiting 4 months to get my deposit of .01 back.  It is a scam and it is poorly run, mark him as a scammer and move on.

the masterkey use for your protection mate just like blockchain when you use the secondary password i think he tried to make it protected even tho its a not a very good looking website Cheesy well ohh well i cannot call him a scammer because he didnt do something bad to me

Yes, it is an unusual thing to have though.  That is my complaint.  There is no warning/red message saying write your master key down, there is just little font on the screen saying don't forget it.  Anyway that isn't the main problem.  The main problem is you can't get ahold of him.....4+months of waiting....Can safely assume my coins are gone.
forever21

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:44:04 PM

in that case its not his problem anymore there is a screen when you registered saying that you should remember the password and master key besides they can ask the master key before depositing im always participating on pirat's giveaway and i didnt encounter any problem with him always recieve the bonus i can always withdraw the funds i even pm him if i can send more and he agree so i cannot call this a scam that is why i said that MAYBE he turn into the darkside or just terribly busy

It is his problem.  When I signed up I read it incorrectly and didn't even see the Master key.  I also use a lot of websites so since most of them don't user a master key, if not all it is a very uncommon thing.  It is 1 splash screen that has do not forget  your master key in small writing. 

This is fine, I expect it should take 2 weeks to get fixed about.  Unfortunately Pirat has not responded to over 10 Private Messages, over 2 months I have contacted him nearly everyday on ICQ with no answer, I even leave my problem and my email and user name.  I have been waiting 4 months to get my deposit of .01 back.  It is a scam and it is poorly run, mark him as a scammer and move on.

the masterkey use for your protection mate just like blockchain when you use the secondary password i think he tried to make it protected even tho its a not a very good looking website Cheesy well ohh well i cannot call him a scammer because he didnt do something bad to me

Yes, it is an unusual thing to have though.  That is my complaint.  There is no warning/red message saying write your master key down, there is just little font on the screen saying don't forget it.  Anyway that isn't the main problem.  The main problem is you can't get ahold of him.....4+months of waiting....Can safely assume my coins are gone.

we dunno what is his problem he usually online and very prompt when it comes to his giveaway well that was way back january 2014 Cheesy and he started to seems very busy when he have a guveaway of free reloadable card he become MIA for almost a week and then go online again he even get back on my pm but that was the last
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:40:23 PM

is there any problem with the withdrawal?? or no bonus and it cant be even withdraw the funds?? if yes then maybe pirat is turned into the dark side

Well there are people who forgot their password and master key so they're unable to withdraw their fund. They are trying to contact pirate but he doesn't respond them.

Yes, me too. I joined all his previous giveaway and not have any problem. Of course pirat is not doing this to run with people fund considering he has giving huge money before.

The problem is, there are still people's money stucked there, although maybe he's not running or using it. People asking him to get it back, but they got no respond at all, instead pirat make this new giveaway and still not responding.
I'm sure that's why people get more pissed.
chaosPT

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:47:02 AM

is there any problem with the withdrawal?? or no bonus and it cant be even withdraw the funds?? if yes then maybe pirat is turned into the dark side

Well there are people who forgot their password and master key so they're unable to withdraw their fund. They are trying to contact pirate but he doesn't respond them.

Yes, me too. I joined all his previous giveaway and not have any problem. Of course pirat is not doing this to run with people fund considering he has giving huge money before.

The problem is, there are still people's money stucked there, although maybe he's not running or using it. People asking him to get it back, but they got no respond at all, instead pirat make this new giveaway and still not responding.
I'm sure that's why people get more pissed.

I don think pirat have run away with the left fund since he have been giving out more than receive .

Just may be he is active on other forum but not this one any more .

A lot people try to cheat on his giveaway .

Spayse

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:01:42 PM

He is watching world cup at Brazil Grin Grin Grin

[EAGS] EagsCurrency - Be Part of Something New with Unique Plans! - Get your Free Share Now! - ends Jan. 27
Qwiner

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:15:24 PM

Username: Qwiner

Old member, been losing my password, and there is no forgot passoword link on the site. But recently recovered it, so I have missed out a lot of your giveaway

Thank you.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            █     ███           ███   ▄▄▄          █          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄███████████▄         ███     ███         ███    ███         ███         ██████████████▄
 ▄███▀       ▀█▀        █████     ███       ███     ███        █████        ███        ▀▀███
▄██▀                   ███ ███     ███     ███      ███       ███ ███       ███          ███
███                   ███   ███     ███   ███       ███      ███   ███      ███        ▄▄███
███                  ███     ███     ███ ███        ███     ███     ███     ██████████████▀
▀██▄                ███       ███     █████         ███    ███       ███    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ▀███▄       ▄█▄   ███         ███     ███          ███   ███         ███   ███      ▀███▄
   ▀███████████▀  ███           ███     █           ███  ███           ███  ███        ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███
                ███
▌  .
chaosPT

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:24:01 PM

Old member, been losing my password, but recently recovered it, so I have missed out a lot of your giveaway

Thank you.

Wonder if you read the thread , OP havent active since june 07 ....
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:26:23 PM

Old member, been losing my password, but recently recovered it, so I have missed out a lot of your giveaway

Thank you.

Piratcoin really behaving strange, he announce giveaway and never online after that.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
leex1528

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:28:07 PM

Piratcoin really behaving strange, he announce giveaway and never online after that.

Just mark him as a ponzi operator/scam and move on, nothing we can do.

Lots of us lost some BTC on him, guessing he made off with it
chaosPT

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:28:56 PM

Thank you.

Yes is very strange , he have gived away a lot of bitcoin or money and don know why he just went off suddenly without anything .
chaosPT

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:29:29 PM

I guess the max you could lost on him is 0.01 unless you are the one try to cheat his giveaway  Wink
leex1528

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:30:47 PM

I guess the max you could lost on him is 0.01 unless you are the one try to cheat his giveaway  Wink

No I lost .01 on him like 4 months ago maybe?  I tried everyday to get in contact with him and never heard from him once. 
chaosPT

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:33:44 PM

No I lost .01 on him like 4 months ago maybe?  I tried everyday to get in contact with him and never heard from him once. 

Yes , as i say the max you can lost is 0.01 .

And he pay out a lot more than that , you can check on other forums if he is active .

He not just giving out btc and money here and a lot other forums as well .
leex1528

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:45:12 PM

Yes , as i say the max you can lost is 0.01 .

And he pay out a lot more than that , you can check on other forums if he is active .

He not just giving out btc and money here and a lot other forums as well .

Yes, Ponzi operators often pay out until they run out of funds...That is pretty much the definition of it.

Like I said just mark him as negative trust, move on I only lost a little bit of coin to him
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 6720

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 01:16:05 PM

Since 7th June people still trust this campaign??  Grin

LavaWave

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 01:50:33 PM

I don't know who your implying as far as cheating his giveaway? I'm not a random poster with 10 posts that suddenly joined this forum a month ago and have hit every giveaway on these boards! I don't understand why this thread was brought back to life again in the first place. As leex said, mark him negative trust for who he is and move on. The moderator should also lock this thread due to the OP not being active for almost a month.

░░  ░░░     ░░░▒▒░░░░
          ░▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░░░░    ░░▒░░░░
      ░▒▓▓░▒▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒     ░░▓▒░
     ░░░▒▒      ░░░ ░▒▓▓▓░░░▒▓▒  ░░▒░░
    ░▓▓░  ░░░░░       ░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓▓ ░▓▓▒░ 
    ░░░ ░░░░░░░          ░░▓▓▓▓▓ ░▒▒░░ 
   ░▒▓░  ░░░░░░            ░░░░░ ▒▓▓▒░
    ░▒▒░   ░░                   ▒░░░░
     ░░░ ░░░░░░              ░░▓▓▓▒░
        ░░░░░░░           ░▒▒▒░░▒░░
          ░░░░      ░░░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░
          ░░░░░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▒░░
           ░░░░░  ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
            ░░░░░░  ░▒▓▒░░  ░░░
             ░░░░░░░      ░░░
               ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                   ░░  ░░
  COSS.IO
Crypto One Stop Solution
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..⧉ Multi-Wallet  ⧉ Exchange   ⧉ Merchant Platform
       COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency     
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..  ICO Details   
Whitepaper         ANN
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
bitmaster111

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 06:14:06 PM

I think he has gone to Brazil for world cup and he will be back after 14 July final match of the world cup . he is enjoying betting on the cup matches Tongue
chaosPT

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:56:58 PM

I think he has gone to Brazil for world cup and he will be back after 14 July final match of the world cup . he is enjoying betting on the cup matches Tongue

I guess he bet for russia  Wink
LavaWave

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:42:26 PM

He was a non-MFF on this thread before the World Cup and I'm sure he will be a non-MFF when its over!

░░  ░░░     ░░░▒▒░░░░
          ░▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░░░░    ░░▒░░░░
      ░▒▓▓░▒▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒     ░░▓▒░
     ░░░▒▒      ░░░ ░▒▓▓▓░░░▒▓▒  ░░▒░░
    ░▓▓░  ░░░░░       ░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓▓ ░▓▓▒░ 
    ░░░ ░░░░░░░          ░░▓▓▓▓▓ ░▒▒░░ 
   ░▒▓░  ░░░░░░            ░░░░░ ▒▓▓▒░
    ░▒▒░   ░░                   ▒░░░░
     ░░░ ░░░░░░              ░░▓▓▓▒░
        ░░░░░░░           ░▒▒▒░░▒░░
          ░░░░      ░░░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░
          ░░░░░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▒░░
           ░░░░░  ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
            ░░░░░░  ░▒▓▒░░  ░░░
             ░░░░░░░      ░░░
               ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                   ░░  ░░
  COSS.IO
Crypto One Stop Solution
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..⧉ Multi-Wallet  ⧉ Exchange   ⧉ Merchant Platform
       COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency     
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..  ICO Details   
Whitepaper         ANN
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
MoneyGod

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:47:30 PM

I guess he bet for russia  Wink
If he bet for Russia then he will never came back here because he lost all and now have no money for giving here in bounty  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: