Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:13:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] CS:GO, $7.50/per  (Read 650 times)
Automatic (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:31:38 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2014, 12:05:17 AM by Automatic

Post below, or, send me a PM. Got quite a few copies available, not posting a specific number because I'll forget to update it. BTC-E prices.

EDIT:- Selling this (click me!) for $7.50, fully giftable inventory copy.

Please ask for a signed message from my on-site Bitcoin address (Check my profile) before doing any offsite trades with me.
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:49:04 PM

What is this exactly?

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
Automatic (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:04:46 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2014, 12:16:21 AM by Automatic

What is this exactly?

Oh, sorry, I somewhat forgot that other people don't share the same knowledge of acronyms as me, sorry, little tired.

CS:GO stands for 'Counter-Strike: Global Offensive', a game published and released by Valve, you can find more info here (click me!). I'm selling a giftable copy (Activates on any Steam account, you can also trade it, as, it's an inventory copy), you can play on either Windows, or, Mac, and, hopefully soon Linux (Although, no ETA). It's the successor to Counter-Strike: Source, and, a relatively fun game.

Please ask for a signed message from my on-site Bitcoin address (Check my profile) before doing any offsite trades with me.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 12:29:24 AM

What is this exactly?

Oh, sorry, I somewhat forgot that other people don't share the same knowledge of acronyms as me, sorry, little tired.

CS:GO stands for 'Counter-Strike: Global Offensive', a game published and released by Valve, you can find more info here (click me!). I'm selling a giftable copy (Activates on any Steam account, you can also trade it, as, it's an inventory copy), you can play on either Windows, or, Mac, and, hopefully soon Linux (Although, no ETA). It's the successor to Counter-Strike: Source, and, a relatively fun game.

Hm, what are the requirements for this game?  Don't want to stress my PC too much Wink
Interested in getting it, but could you post some stats of the game itself?  Regarding player activity and stuff.
Automatic (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:24:49 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2014, 11:42:26 AM by Automatic

What is this exactly?

Hm, what are the requirements for this game?  Don't want to stress my PC too much Wink
Interested in getting it, but could you post some stats of the game itself?  Regarding player activity and stuff.

Requirements are at the bottom of the steam page, for Windows:-
Quote from: Windows requirements
Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 processor or better
Memory: 1GB XP / 2GB Vista
Hard Disk Space: At least 7.6GB of Space
Video Card: Video card must be 256 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support for Pixel Shader 3.0

For MacOSX:-
Quote from: Macintosh requirements
Processor: Intel Core Duo Processor (2GHz or better)
Memory: 2GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: At least 7.6GB of Space
Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 2400 or better / NVidia 8600M or better

currently there are 68,424 people playing the game, 122,155 peak in the last 24 hours, it is also the second most played game on all of steam as-of now (And it's been released for coming up to two years.)

Reviews/languages/more info can also be found on the above page, or, the same link here:-
http://store.steampowered.com/app/730/

EDIT:- I also sell the "Counter-Strike: Complete" pack, which, includes the three predecessors to CS:GO, and, CS:GO itself. Package info can be found here (Click me!), and, I charge $12.50 for that. I only have two copies of this, unfortunately, so, this isn't the main thing I'm selling. The original Counter-Strike works on literally any computer (Works on Win, Mac, and, Linux, and, it's minimum requirements are basically a potato). Counter-Strike: Condition Zero and Counter-Strike: Source are also relatively easy to run, being released in 2004 and earlier.

najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:18:20 PM

Hi , add nachesmaches on steam
Automatic (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:48:14 PM

Added, PM'd you my Steam Nickname and a random string to verify it's me, request I send you the exact same random string via Steam to match my Steam profile and Bitcointalk profile.

Automatic (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:31:12 AM

Thank you for your business, sent a copy to you. It should be in your Steam trade offers when you get back online. Sorry, I had to wait for one confirmation before sending and you were in a rush.

Automatic (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:12:35 PM

Bump.

Automatic (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:49:10 PM

Bump.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: