Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 05:00:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: costs of buying/selling bitcoins in germany  (Read 615 times)
Dijital Para (OP)

Activity: 149
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:14:24 AM

Hi,

Sorry I can't speak German but I thought this is the best place for the information I am seeking for. I am writing a piece about moving funds from Germany to Turkey. And I need information of the available exchanges to the citizens of germany.

Is there any Germany located exchanges?

Are there any difficulties or legal  problems about transferring money from banks to exchanges?

What are the costs of buying/selling bitcoins? (the percentage that exchange cuts)

thanks
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 05:40:49 AM

Hi,

Sorry I can't speak German but I thought this is the best place for the information I am seeking for.

This board might work as well:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=133.0

I am writing a piece about moving funds from Germany to Turkey. And I need information of the available exchanges to the citizens of germany.

Is there any Germany located exchanges?

Yes, https://www.bitcoin.de/

But you transfer the money by bank anyway, so any other exchange that you like is fine. Just keep in mind that they usually want some sort of verification. E.g. Proof of address.

Are there any difficulties or legal  problems about transferring money from banks to exchanges?

The Postbank is known to make problems. Buying bitcoins is legal though. Its just that some banksters are idiots.

What are the costs of buying/selling bitcoins? (the percentage that exchange cuts)
thanks

https://www.bitcoin.de/de/infos#gebuehren

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Dijital Para (OP)

Activity: 149
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:23:45 PM

thanks very much for the info shorena, I appreciated.

I also sent an email to bitcoin.de and wait for their answers about withdrawal euro funds to banks.
Dunkelheit667
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1157

no degradation

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:33:40 AM

Basically, any exchange with SEPA deposit option should work. For most exchanges the fees will decrease with increasing volume, just check some exchanges like Kraken or Bitstamp. As shorena wrote, keep the KYC and AML stuff in mind, you might check with your bank prior 'high volume' deposits. Not sure at the moment, but 10 or 15k € should be the critical mass.

As an example, if you want to buy BTC for 5k € at Kraken this will cost 0.19% fees and need a basic verification, should not cause any trouble.

"And the machine keeps pushing time through the cogs, like paste into strings into paste again, and only the machine keeps using time to make time to make time.
And when the machine stops, time is an illusion that we created free will.
" - an unnamed Hybrid
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: