Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 01:50:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying $200 in BTC for PayPal @ Bitstamp spot  (Read 33726 times)
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 07:10:05 PM

I have .43 I'm looking to sell for moneypak.  My original account is Mike Corleone. It's being held as collateral right now by Marco the miner if you need to verify it.

Thanks
Mike aka willtat4btc

Can confirm!
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 12:31:52 AM

Buying btc.

ill sell for prepaid CC at bitstamp+3% but wont send first, we can escrow - but finding one is one you Wink

Wardrick (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 12:33:51 AM

Buying btc.

ill sell for prepaid CC at bitstamp+3% but wont send first, we can escrow - but finding one is one you Wink

I'll use dannyhamilton as stated in the OP. I'm only buying for bitstamps current rate right now.
kingscrown

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 01:05:32 AM

Buying btc.

I'll use dannyhamilton as stated in the OP. I'm only buying for bitstamps current rate right now.

Danny is fine, i like this guy alot Smiley

i can do current bitstamp rate if its not more than 500USD.
I know you need BTC to pay the other guy so ill help at this point.

Wardrick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:37:56 AM

Buying btc.

Send him the coins and tell him to message me when he has them. I only need .35 btc.
kingscrown

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 03:44:55 AM

Buying btc.

Send him the coins and tell him to message me when he has them. I only need .35 btc.

you fix it with him, im too lazy + you are the one who wants escrow not send first Smiley

Wardrick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:50:55 AM

Buying btc.

you fix it with him, im too lazy + you are the one who wants escrow not send first Smiley

I forgot to mention I don't send any type of code first with or without escrow. I already have chris001 selling me btc through WU so if you change your mind or payment method let me know.
kingscrown

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 04:01:56 AM

sorry if you dont want to use escrow proper way, im not doing the deal.

good luck!

Wardrick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:03:20 AM

sorry if you dont want to use escrow proper way, im not doing the deal.

good luck!

I've had bad experiences in the past and that's the one thing I'll never use escrow for again, sorry. There's not a best way to deal with codes via escrow.
alabamafan1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:21:55 AM

Finally someone understands the whole "code is almost impossible to escrow" statement. Only way its possible in my opinion is if the seller of the code never tells the code to the buyer and instead tells the escrow the code. Thus, the person with the code and the escrow are only people who could use it. The escrow then takes the person who is selling BTC, CC number and manually adds the reload pack code to that person's card.

Only way it could possibly be successfully escrowed.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:38:56 AM

Wardrick I'm looking to load 25 dollars into my paypal account
Are you still taking transfers will send Bitcoin on confirm

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4681

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:58:43 AM

- snip -
The escrow then takes the person who is selling BTC, CC number and manually adds the reload pack code to that person's card.

This is typically how I escrow reload codes.
kingscrown

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 02:50:24 AM

- snip -
The escrow then takes the person who is selling BTC, CC number and manually adds the reload pack code to that person's card.

Yes and thats what id like to be done but seems Wardick doesnt

Wardrick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 03:18:18 AM

- snip -

Yes and thats what id like to be done but seems Wardick doesnt

They don't sell vanilla reload cards where I live but if you agree to WU I'll do that. It'd be $117 for .35 btc and I'll cover the fees.
Wardrick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 09:04:35 PM

Bump. Need .35 BTC.
sitco24

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 02:18:08 AM

i have over $800 in paypal i need to cash out . I am buying bitcoins for paypal  will send as gift to avoid reversible payments.
alabamafan1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:17:26 AM

Bump. Need .35 BTC.
You're now almost a week late on loan payment and you haven't bumped up your WILLING price to above bitstamp? Damn I'd give red negative trust immediately. If I owed a payment I would pay 10% over market to get it done because hell market has screwed your lender 5 days ago or whatever its been. I would pay him the USD value in BTC of his loan for when it was due cause hell he might have sold that BTC as the market fell but couldn't cause your lack of effort has screwed him.

Oh, you've tried to buy? No you haven't. Localbitcoins all day everyday for 5-10% over market. But oh no, lets screw our lender and stick to BITSTAMP FLAT ONLY.

Rethink you're decisions cause you've screwed your lender and I hope he leaves negative feedback regarding this cause you deserve it. You have not tried to buy, you really haven't.
Wardrick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:47:49 AM

Bump. Need .35 BTC.
You're now almost a week late on loan payment and you haven't bumped up your WILLING price to above bitstamp? Damn I'd give red negative trust immediately. If I owed a payment I would pay 10% over market to get it done because hell market has screwed your lender 5 days ago or whatever its been. I would pay him the USD value in BTC of his loan for when it was due cause hell he might have sold that BTC as the market fell but couldn't cause your lack of effort has screwed him.

Oh, you've tried to buy? No you haven't. Localbitcoins all day everyday for 5-10% over market. But oh no, lets screw our lender and stick to BITSTAMP FLAT ONLY.

Rethink you're decisions cause you've screwed your lender and I hope he leaves negative feedback regarding this cause you deserve it. You have not tried to buy, you really haven't.

Make sure you have the whole story before you make a post like that little buddy. I've already decided to pay an extra 10-20% for the inconvenience. Btw I've had 6 people agree to sell than back out or else I'd already be buying for a markup.
Wardrick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:56:21 AM

Need .5 BTC!
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 04:38:49 AM

Need .5 BTC!

Can you get a Vanilla reload? If you can, I'll sell at preev rate. Escrow or you send first though.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: