Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:29:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please stop killing my parents  (Read 889 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:39:40 AM

Your doubt, your judgement, your negativity is killing my parents.  They're so low on spiritual energy and all the hateful posts you make reaffirm their delusion, that which is, by very definition, a false belief.

We are humans.  We are intelligent beings.  To have intelligence is to have consciousness.  Consciousness is god.

To say I am god is to say I am a human that has the freewill and intellect and capacity to fathom and imagine.

We should all be saying yes instead of no.

I met a kid here outside this hotel I stay at.  He approached me and told me he liked my bike and we started talking.  We talked for at least an hour the first time we met.  He's 15 and he's riding motorcycles and understands things that most people don't.

I talked to him today and I can see how his life is similar to mine in different ways.  I can empathize with him, his dad treats him bad and he sees all there is wrong with the world and how people's negativity, doubt and fear holds people back from being united.

I told him about a dream I had where I was riding a motorcycle and there was a semi truck in front of me and I stomped my foot on the ground and my bike and I hopped over the truck.

We talked and even though I hardly know the guy we can agree that maybe if we just all believed in each other's realities, things would work as we dream.

Maybe it is our doubt and fear that constrains us to the negative feelings that we perceive.  Maybe if we all just believe and lost fear, our dreams would be real life.

Maybe love is truly all we need.  And love is just that, unity, trust, belief and understanding.

Please, it's time to love one another and stop judging and doubting each other's realities.

When we believe in each other and work together is when we accomplish the greatest things.

If my support runs out and I walk west, my parents will not have the light in their lives and I fear they will die.  It's simply the law of attraction.

If I am able to touch the hearts of those around me and create a musical movement from the ground up, I can stand by my parent's side and help guide them and my homeland.

I really ask that you please stop judging me and sending me your hate, because it makes the difference in my parents life or death.  They have come so far, you have too, and we all deserve to ascend after everything we have been through.  So please, love me as I love you.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:13:30 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2014, 11:24:40 AM by Bitcoin Magazine

I told him about a dream I had where I was riding a motorcycle and there was a semi truck in front of me and I stomped my foot on the ground and my bike and I hopped over the truck.

that is Scientology at it's true source.  MESH unierse.  u have control over it at OT XXIII

i am here.
Unluckyduck

Activity: 359

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:45:55 AM

Damn dank, lay off the drugs for a while…  Roll Eyes
Bitcoin Magazine

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:49:52 AM

Damn dank, lay off the drugs for a while…  Roll Eyes

I finally learned when people say that, they actually wi$h you WOULD do drugs.  wi$h i knew the truth before getting Ironic with my parents, when they told me not to smoke plants.

i am here.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3081

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 01:08:14 AM

If my support runs out and I walk west, my parents will not have the light in their lives and I fear they will die.  It's simply the law of attraction.

Dank, I'd be willing to raise a donation for you to stay in a motel for a night, if it helped you on your walk west.  Let me know when you check out of your current hotel/motel and which direction you will be walking.  You'll still have your iPhone, right?

Don't worry about your parents dying.  They did OK before you were born, and they'll do OK after you start walking.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:24:59 AM

Dank's magical journey Cheesy

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:31:44 AM

man, i really feel for your parents.. having to deal with a problem child like you who doesn't even understand the strain he puts on his parents. you seem like one of those kids who hate their parents because they didn't get a new ipad for their birthday.
Benjig

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:44:23 AM

Dank's magical journey Cheesy

Hehehe he is starting such an important quest

Bitcoin Magazine

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:57:16 AM

that's a scary photo i'm gonna have nigtmares of that cat turning into Satan

i am here.
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:35:43 AM

Your doubt, your judgement, your negativity is killing my parents.  They're so low on spiritual energy and all the hateful posts you make reaffirm their delusion, that which is, by very definition, a false belief.

Your parents read bitcointalk as well?!
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:01:15 AM

young man, i hope you do realise that there is a special place in hell for the type of ppls like you..
srsly if there is something that i cant stand , then it is this moren age teens with attitude problems.
the worly doesnt spin around you, nor does it even know u exist, deal with it

xoxo huggybear Tongue
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:22:21 PM

young man, i hope you do realise that there is a special place in hell for the type of ppls like you..
srsly if there is something that i cant stand , then it is this moren age teens with attitude problems.
the worly doesnt spin around you, nor does it even know u exist, deal with it

xoxo huggybear Tongue

You're speaking for yourself.  I have been trying nothing but to get my parents to love me for so long.

But their love of money still rises over their love of family.  Their love of judgement prevails over love of their son.

And it's pretty fucking sad because I see where their path lands them.

man, i really feel for your parents.. having to deal with a problem child like you who doesn't even understand the strain he puts on his parents. you seem like one of those kids who hate their parents because they didn't get a new ipad for their birthday.

You haven't a clue the strains they have put on me.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:31:43 PM

I can't believe I read all of that...
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3081

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 07:13:28 PM

You're speaking for yourself.  I have been trying nothing but to get my parents to love me for so long.

How can your parents love someone without a soul?  Especially one that tries to get them exorcised. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:25:33 PM

Abuse from the internet is something everyone has to deal with. It is just different to what extent people decide to take it.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
saif92

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:20:17 PM

Your parents read bitcointalk as well?!
I think they are not reading this because if they can read this they must die as dank do scam here few months back  Wink

CEG5952

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:22:18 PM

Abuse from the internet is something everyone has to deal with. It is just different to what extent people decide to take it.

Indeed, trolls gonna troll. Ain't nothing gonna change about that. The internet is just too perfect for trolling. Head up, OP. Smiley

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 07:40:52 AM

"Dank, tell the doctor what dreams you've been having, and quit scratching yourself down there."
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:47:29 AM

Doctors are evil.  Namely psychiatrists.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: