Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 12:42:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN][GLYPH] GlyphCoin - | Cryptsy BTC/LTC | Bittrex | Glyphbox Release  (Read 64013 times)
marada

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 09:57:25 AM

Net Hashrate 148,531.63 MH/s
& no forks!
WCIR

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:45:17 AM

marada

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 11:14:32 AM

You're so right. Another ninja launched coin...this will be the next pump N dump coin.

I am not wasting any second on another scam coin.

I don't agree. To much of investment in this coin.
It seems there is a thinktank behind. Watch carefully.

You don't want to risk, just mine couple of GLYPHS, wont take too long. It is still mineable.
Keep in the wallet and have a good day.
kaizeyou

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 11:17:16 AM

Net Hashrate 148,531.63 MH/s
& no forks!
need push!
Good luck with your coin-project!

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QT4k9CigWUTRdQtQ8dxcisZSvBb2xokZ5k
Get Free VpnCoin, Join BitNet ! your VcnC5HJnuv3Ex7WBV1KABzx5gSs5e2J5Gk
cryptowest

Activity: 437

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 11:29:07 AM

Good job guys... keep the wheels rolling!

ct37

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 11:40:38 AM

Originally posted below in the Cryptcoin thread, in case anyone wasn't aware at this point...

If anyone thinks there is any legitimacy to this coin then just look at the steaming pile of bird turd this pump and dump team is looking to hype next... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=644141.msg7375572#msg7375572

And about the BTC-e, Mindfox, ANON nonsense, words typed by sock puppets, nothing more.

Here's the formula if you haven't caught on...

1. Make really crappy coin logo, sparse/cut and paste coin details and have a lousy fucked up launch so ppl avoid or stop mining allowing you to pre-mine the shit out of it/get cheap on initial exchange listing.
2. Make a really nice logo to replace the really crappy logo and start making promises of all the wonderful hot button items dev team is working on.
3. Pump price to 2 - 4 million market cap.
4. Dump worthless scam coin on unsuspecting sheep.
5. Repeat

Now if it turns out these guys can pump this steaming pile of dung coin over 100,000 SAT I am both horrified and truly impressed.
This is how you earn money in crypto world. I thought everyone is here for the same reason, to make quick, effortless money. This is some kind of elephant in the room thing?
I think we are very lucky that we can participate in this, because we can earn ridiculously easy bucks. Many people work hard for weeks to get that kind of profit.
marada

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:24:02 PM

This is how you earn money in crypto world. I thought everyone is here for the same reason, to make quick, effortless money. This is some kind of elephant in the room thing?
I think we are very lucky that we can participate in this, because we can earn ridiculously easy bucks. Many people work hard for weeks to get that kind of profit.

This is a good opportunity for many, but real DEVS are working hard. They are doing their IT&marketing job!
Big companies pay for such a job money in the real world.
Here the investors must credit it first, but all will benefit when this is done!
Perl++

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:28:06 PM

The website is too long to load, change it.

melfrecords

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:35:56 PM

You're so right. Another ninja launched coin...this will be the next pump N dump coin.

I am not wasting any second on another scam coin.

I don't agree. To much of investment in this coin.
It seems there is a thinktank behind. Watch carefully.

You don't want to risk, just mine couple of GLYPHS, wont take too long. It is still mineable.
Keep in the wallet and have a good day.

Interesting, you seem to think there's a thinktank behind this coin? What does that mean, a thinktank?

Or is this just a synonym for dump N dump group?

I am sorry I disagree with investing in a coin with no added value at all - even if it still mineable. I only read the 'dev' calling for 'wait for more surprises' and 'more news soon'. Sure new money in his pocket, that's the only news that this coin will ever bring.

Plus the fact that this coin is being added to major exchanges so quickly - while the coin has nothing special at all - bring me to the conclusion that a small and smart group of people is just hyping another PnD coin.

Have a nice day to you too!

marada

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:36:21 PM

Yes, the website needs to be improved. Now this is nice animation for the announcement.
All the efforts are focused at the coin new code. Website is important but the code is the most.
marada

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:49:00 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2014, 01:03:45 PM by marada

Interesting, you seem to think there's a thinktank behind this coin? What does that mean, a thinktank?

Or is this just a synonym for dump N dump group?

I am sorry I disagree with investing in a coin with no added value at all - even if it still mineable. I only read the 'dev' calling for 'wait for more surprises' and 'more news soon'. Sure new money in his pocket, that's the only news that this coin will ever bring.

Plus the fact that this coin is being added to major exchanges so quickly - while the coin has nothing special at all - bring me to the conclusion that a small and smart group of people is just hyping another PnD coin.

Have a nice day to you too!

I have already told what was special in this coin and why I do like it.

At the beginning really nothing with the exception of getting back to the good in the open source world standards&practices that were forgotten in silly clones invasion era. For me as linux user it worked. It worked also for pool's admins and it is why it gained hashrate so quick.

Why do I think there is a thinktank behind and what is it?

Thinktank is group of clever and skilled people who can do a lot together. The ideas they promised are clever. We will watch the development and this is only my hope they will not fail to deliver it working. But it isn't really impossible to make such features. Enough there are skilled programmers onboard who know their job. There is no reason for them not do do this! If they can't do alone, there are people who can help.

Well, I may be wrong but all the progress in the cryptoworld is being done this way.
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 12:58:58 PM

cool coin

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
eugene5150

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:15:36 PM

are you still using 56K Modem?
Bojcha

Activity: 848
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:19:59 PM

33.600 external
eugene5150

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:28:41 PM

33.600 external

No wonder its slow. Dude get with that times.. 56Kbs is the way to go.
rovchris

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:13:16 PM

I am having issues solo mining - all blocks are being rejected

I am using Sgminer and have tried the x11 kernel - what is the config for the mining software supposed to be?

Any help appreciated.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
marada

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:32:16 PM

I am having issues solo mining - all blocks are being rejected

I am using Sgminer and have tried the x11 kernel - what is the config for the mining software supposed to be?

Any help appreciated.

This is very hard to mine solo now. I understand you have a very powerful hardware.
Try out that:

.glyphcoin/glyphcoin.conf

Code:
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=192.168.0.*
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=47713
addnode=127.0.0.1
daemon=1
server=1
gen=0
addnode=107.170.153.13
addnode=107.170.35.157

* some lines are really not neccessary as they double some settings but this works with any wallet I have ever had.
rovchris

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:38:43 PM

Thanks for the quick response.

The conf file for glyph coin is correct, the issue is with the mining software.

It is similar to the problem if you mine scrypt coins with the gpu miners configured for SHA256.(all blocks rejected and incorrect difficulty being displayed)  It just looks to me like the miners are not using the correct algorithm.

With sgminer there are 30 or so kernels to choose from in the kernel folder - I am suspicious that the problem is with selecting the correct kernel.

Any ideas?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
marada

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:59:14 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2014, 06:30:46 PM by marada

Thanks for the quick response.

The conf file for glyph coin is correct, the issue is with the mining software.

It is similar to the problem if you mine scrypt coins with the gpu miners configured for SHA256.(all blocks rejected and incorrect difficulty being displayed)  It just looks to me like the miners are not using the correct algorithm.

With sgminer there are 30 or so kernels to choose from in the kernel folder - I am suspicious that the problem is with selecting the correct kernel.

Any ideas?

What version of sgminer do you use? What do you type in the command line/sgminer config file?
Have you tried at pool for a comparison?

The x11mod kernel is the best choice, darkcoin is also correct.
rovchris

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:22:19 PM

I am using Sgminer 4.1.0

I use the conf file for the miner so the command line is just sgminer.exe - all the settings are as follows

{
"pools" : [
   {
      "url" : "http://192.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx",
      "user" : "xxxx",
      "pass" : "xxxx"   
   }
]
"intensity" : "18",
"worksize" : "256",
"kernel" : "x11mod",
"lookup-gap" : "2",
"thread-concurrency" : "8192",
"shaders" : "0",
"gpu-threads" : "2",
"gpu-engine" : "0-0",
"gpu-fan" : "0-0",
"gpu-memclock" : "0",
"gpu-memdiff" : "0",
"gpu-powertune" : "0",
"gpu-vddc" : "0.000",
"temp-cutoff" : "95",
"temp-overheat" : "85",
"temp-target" : "75",
"api-mcast-port" : "4028",
"api-port" : "4028",
"expiry" : "28",
"failover-switch-delay" : "60",
"gpu-dyninterval" : "7",
"gpu-platform" : "0",
"log" : "5",
"no-pool-disable" : true,
"queue" : "1",
"scan-time" : "7",
"tcp-keepalive" : "30",
"temp-hysteresis" : "3",
"shares" : "0",
"kernel-path" : "/kernel"
}

Thanks

Chris

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: