Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:53:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's wrong with eating plants?  (Read 1251 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:03:01 AM

This is the best counter argument to those who say that eating meat is cruel because we are hurting other animals , and the counter argument says while you are eating plants and other vegs you are hurting someone who can't even show their resistance by shouting and making loud noises ..! just feel the pain when someone wil grab your nuts and  pull them off and the worse part is you can't make any noise or cry..!

Agreed. I think I brought this up one time on the thread, and instead people commented and said they can't feel it. Or they have no emotions. Either way, you're still killing something. And if we didn't kill animals, some of them wouldn't hesitate to kill us.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aysha9822

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:22:56 AM

Eaiting dirt cookies is better than eating plants, animals and rocks. You don't have to kill to eat.

leslie.leslie

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:23:50 AM

it depends on the plant if its poisonous then we must not eat them. But lots of plants are so beneficial for our health specially green leafy vegetables which are best source of vitamins and minerals.
acs267

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:27:22 AM

Eaiting dirt cookies is better than eating plants, animals and rocks. You don't have to kill to eat.

Wait? Do people actually eat dirt cookies? Am I the only person who has never heard of this? I'm guessing they're not healthy, however, shouldn't they appear in mainstream media?
aysha9822

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:30:55 AM

Wait? Do people actually eat dirt cookies? Am I the only person who has never heard of this? I'm guessing they're not healthy, however, shouldn't they appear in mainstream media?

There are videos on youtube, yes many people eat it to survive.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dirt+cookies

bluefirecorp (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:44:58 AM

There are videos on youtube, yes many people eat it to survive.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dirt+cookies

Yum! Dirt cookies are always my favorite snack, but you really can't live on them alone. Rocks however, you can almost eat rocks all day, some sand on top of it as a garnish, just the best taste in the world!

ABitNut

Activity: 764

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:55:10 AM

Scissor told me they don't like rock. But Paper said they eat rock for breakfast.

Paper doesn't get sick! Rock must be super healthy!!one!one!
bluefirecorp (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:56:17 AM

Scissor told me they don't like rock. But Paper said they eat rock for breakfast.

Paper doesn't get sick! Rock must be super healthy!!one!one!

Exactly. This logic is best logic. Man, you should write a doctoral thesis on that. Then again, it's already proven -- so who can argue, right?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: