Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:43:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Post removed with out reason, or message why.  (Read 815 times)
BitcoinBudz (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

I smoke one in the morning, I smoke one in the nit

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:25:16 PM

Like the freaking topic says I spent over a Hour on my freaking post it was not in violation of any rules and it was removed with out warning or reason to fix it. I took pictures with verification it was me as well. There is another security exactly like it on the board.

Also it was not a loan it was a security and due to the nature of it, this account can not be identifiable.

BitcoinBudz- On Counterparty -Ticker: BUDZ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tysat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:32:50 PM

Give a little more detail for what the post was about, I'm sure it was removed for a reason.
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:30:50 PM

Give a little more detail for what the post was about, I'm sure it was removed for a reason.
it was removed because he wanted funding for a (cannabis) grow op.

also, another member's reply:
I don't know the exact laws for Cali, but the fact that the room is 'well hidden' says it's not legal.  You're asking for a whole bunch of BTC for an illegal operation as a 1 post newbie...

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
tysat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 04:21:53 PM

it was removed because he wanted funding for a (cannabis) grow op.

I figured it was something along those lines judging by OPs name.
BawsyBoss

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 04:51:54 PM

It would not have been removed only if he place you were doing it at was legal.

Forever strong.
BitcoinBudz (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 03:21:52 PM

It is legal in Cali, I have a grow permit hanging on my door. The room is sealed and hidden looks as if its a closet. The reason its hidden is my wife's family  they are bible Thumpers. "I have nothing against this to each is own". They go to church at 8am on sunday and do not leave untill 3pm. Wed's church till 10Pm, Mother in-law does bible study Friday night for at risk youth.
 If they found out they would want her to divorce me and take the kids.

Inlaws "whats that sound?"
Me " One's the well pump the other is the septic"
Inlaws " Wow they are noisy"
Me " Yea I know, called the service guy and he said he could not do nothing about them"

Its 2 can fans and a AC unit they kicking on.
That was a great look on my wife's face, 2 days before Christmas. Needless to say holiday's will be at Grandparents house from now on lol.

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 03:26:53 PM

It is legal in Cali, I have a grow permit hanging on my door. The room is sealed and hidden looks as if its a closet. The reason its hidden is my wife's family  they are bible Thumpers. "I have nothing against this to each is own". They go to church at 8am on sunday and do not leave untill 3pm. Wed's church till 10Pm, Mother in-law does bible study Friday night for at risk youth.

Me " Yea I know, called the service guy and he said he could not do nothing about them"

That was a great look on my wife's face, 2 days before Christmas. Needless to say holiday's will be at Grandparents house from now on lol.

You would risk your marriage and kids over pot? I don't know what to say on that.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
BitcoinBudz (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 03:29:33 PM

It is legal in Cali, I have a grow permit hanging on my door. The room is sealed and hidden looks as if its a closet. The reason its hidden is my wife's family  they are bible Thumpers. "I have nothing against this to each is own". They go to church at 8am on sunday and do not leave untill 3pm. Wed's church till 10Pm, Mother in-law does bible study Friday night for at risk youth.

You would risk your marriage and kids over pot? I don't know what to say on that.

Well she knows and they do not control her life, I doubt she would ever leave. But not causing problems with our familys is important to us, for the kids and what not.

Edit: Also who do you think trims my harvest for me Tongue, my wife is my best trimmer. She works for joints cant beet that!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: