Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:12:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best place in America to rape 12 year-old girls  (Read 3887 times)
Charlie Prime (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:13:00 PM

60 days in jail? I'm sure he will have a painful experience if that's any consolation.

No.  He won't.  If you read this thread, you would know why.

Ambit    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
Become part of the mining family
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FFrost

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 08:03:00 PM

60 days in jail? I'm sure he will have a painful experience if that's any consolation.

No.  He won't.  If you read this thread, you would know why.

Shit I haven't any Bitcoins but will anyone rape him for free he deserves the same treatment that he gave to his daughter.
zahra4571

Activity: 467

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 08:28:05 PM

This is why I hate governments no justice for poor people, rich people always get away with

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:13:08 AM

Statutory Rape Laws by State, for Wisconsin:

§ 948. 02 & § 948. 09

Sexual intercourse with a person under 13 years of age: Up to 40 years in prison.

This is the problem. The sentence is upto, with no mandatory minimum.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:36:24 AM

michaelwang33

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:38:26 AM

I think the OP is somewhat biased. I should start by saying that I very much think that rape is wrong on many levels and raping young girls is much worse.

It should be noted that the lies are mere allegations.

It is also important to note that jail is not always the answer to a person who has committed a crime. A long jail sentence is going to burden society who has to bear the cost of keeping this person in jail. If a person can be rehabilitated in some kind of rehab program or otherwise then the person has the possibility of contributing to society in the long run ( as well as the short run ). I admit that this is likely not an appropriate sentence for lost repasts however for some it may be.

Another thing that needs to be taken into consideration is the amount of evidence against the defendant. If there little evidence that would convict someone then the prosecutor may offer a lesser charge and or a less sentence in exchange for a guilty plea. 

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Bitsaurus

Activity: 873
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:45:34 AM

I think the OP is somewhat biased. I should start by saying that I very much think that rape is wrong on many levels and raping young girls is much worse.

It should be noted that the lies are mere allegations.

It is also important to note that jail is not always the answer to a person who has committed a crime. A long jail sentence is going to burden society who has to bear the cost of keeping this person in jail. If a person can be rehabilitated in some kind of rehab program or otherwise then the person has the possibility of contributing to society in the long run ( as well as the short run ). I admit that this is likely not an appropriate sentence for lost repasts however for some it may be.

Another thing that needs to be taken into consideration is the amount of evidence against the defendant. If there little evidence that would convict someone then the prosecutor may offer a lesser charge and or a less sentence in exchange for a guilty plea. 

Are you one of those people always looking to find a rainbow?  This man is a billionaire.  Has he found the error of his ways and tried to make amends for his past transgressions like Jean Val Jean?  No this isn't Les Miserables.  If anything he's sorry - sorry he got caught.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 11:45:05 AM

Everyday, I respect that I'm a Communist.

If this was a normal person, who would be thrown in jail till death !
WTF does communism have to do with not abusing children? So if he was a billionaire under a communist system he wouldn't be a piece of shit pederast? Or perhaps you think billionaires don't exist in a communist economies? Sorry to burst your bubble, but there are also just as many pedophiles in communist systems, and they get away with just as many unspeakable crimes.
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:27:27 PM

This is disgusting, and it represent one of the many things wrong with the US justice system (among others since our EU system has proven not to be any better with Bernie Ecclestone getting away with his crimes, although they were on much different scale and he paid over 100Million $ not some pocket change) , when rich people can walk away with their crime with a tap on the shoulder and when others normal people would have several years of prison for much less!
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:04:16 PM

Yes, it's really shocking to see such big differences between different states and even countries in the world regarding punishment for rape of very young children.
I think that we, the people, should start sending protest letters (in this states and countries) to the politicians and others who make such weak criminal lows, and push them to change it.
Media should also report about this and help positive changes in this area.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 03:25:59 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2014, 04:12:09 AM by ObscureBean

The world we live in has been built with money. Everything you see around you exists because of money. It shouldn't be surprising that the people with the most money hold the most power. What people need to realize is that this is the world we accept to live in. If you really want things to change, you gonna have to dig a lot deeper than reading up on stuff like this and coming out with cliched responses expressing how 'angry' you are. It's easy to be opinionated and part of a self-righteous crowd but as soon as the need action arise, all of a sudden there is no one left in the room. Why? Because as much as everyone likes to badmouth the rich, we are all really grateful for all the little perks we get for being part of a rich country/society. And we are quite happy to limit our 'self-righteousness' to a few angry anonymous comments on the internet rather than bite the hand that feeds us.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:08:58 PM

WTF does communism have to do with not abusing children? So if he was a billionaire under a communist system he wouldn't be a piece of shit pederast? Or perhaps you think billionaires don't exist in a communist economies? Sorry to burst your bubble, but there are also just as many pedophiles in communist systems, and they get away with just as many unspeakable crimes.

I would argue that it is the communistic method of paying for the judicial system that allows pedophiles to get away with pedophilia due to the fact that courts don't have to please "the people" to get a paycheck, just the "intelligent and responsible central planners".

Judging by the sheer hatred of every single individual on the planet toward pedophiles, the notion that this man could've gotten off with 60 days means that the courts are completely alienated from the market, of which is made up entirely of the people with the searing hatred; it's easy to forgive a stranger, who is a guilty pedophile, if he's giving you huge swathes of wealth, but it's very difficult to give the whole nation of ~350 mil enough wealth to be forgiven: thus, the smaller the group is which needs to be paid off, the better off the wealthy man is in the end.

Ergo: it is because of communist ideology that pedophiles, and rapists, and genocidal maniacs, and in-house spies, and thieves et al, can go unpunished.  No system gives fewer shits about the will of the public.

Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 09:00:35 PM

So because this one guy is an asshole the rest of an entire nation is "nuts"?

Yeah, that logic doesn't sound crazy at all...

"I'd like to deeply apologize to my stepdaughter and my wife ... for the tremendous hurt that I have caused," Johnson said during his sentencing on Friday, a video of which was posted on the Racine Journal Times newspaper website.  

...... WTF?!

America, this is why everybody thinks your nuts, even me and I'm something like 90% Anarchist ffs so I'm pretty open minded! How about apologising to the victim? Holy shit, even ignoring the attitude of the judicial system that's a pretty fucked up way to behave.

Bitsaurus

Activity: 873
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:17:03 PM

I would argue that it is the communistic method of paying for the judicial system that allows pedophiles to get away with pedophilia due to the fact that courts don't have to please "the people" to get a paycheck, just the "intelligent and responsible central planners".

Judging by the sheer hatred of every single individual on the planet toward pedophiles, the notion that this man could've gotten off with 60 days means that the courts are completely alienated from the market, of which is made up entirely of the people with the searing hatred; it's easy to forgive a stranger, who is a guilty pedophile, if he's giving you huge swathes of wealth, but it's very difficult to give the whole nation of ~350 mil enough wealth to be forgiven: thus, the smaller the group is which needs to be paid off, the better off the wealthy man is in the end.

Ergo: it is because of communist ideology that pedophiles, and rapists, and genocidal maniacs, and in-house spies, and thieves et al, can go unpunished.  No system gives fewer shits about the will of the public.

Exactly.  Since they public outcry is the same as government belief in a communist state (since they're all supposed to have a hive mind), there is no need to go after the bad apples.  The bad apples are in each and every one of us.  Roll Eyes
kuusj98

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:02:10 PM

Statutory Rape Laws by State, for Wisconsin:

§ 948. 02 & § 948. 09

Sexual intercourse with a person under 13 years of age: Up to 40 years in prison.

This is the problem. The sentence is upto, with no mandatory minimum.
Yup, thats the whole problem, that must be a error? No?

Anyway, horrible that people can get away with this so easely!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: