Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:03:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (Cryptney)Building a team for a new project.  (Read 1308 times)
RiverBoatBTC (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 02:26:30 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 02:47:25 PM by RiverBoatBTC

Cryptney (Crypto Money)
I am looking for a a couple of good people to help with this project I have. What I am looking for is a couple of people with these skills
Programming- Would like to see some of the work you have done?
Business Management- What makes you think you are qualified?
Accounting - What qualifications do you have?

A group of 5 advisory members, these members should have been in bitcoin for at least 2 years with some sort of business experience in the bitcoin world.

All must be willing to sign a NDA, prior to the discussion of project details.

This project has to do with a new way of purchasing bitcoins that could have a very large impact and profit.
The process may qualify for a 705c Patent.
http://www.uspto.gov/web/patents/classification/uspc705/defs705.htm

If interested feel free to PM me or contact me on ICQ the number is in my profile.

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:30:33 PM

I am looking for a a couple of good people to help with this project I have. What I am looking for is a couple of people with these skills

A group of 5 advisory members, these members should have been in bitcoin for at least 2 years with some sort of business experience in the bitcoin world.

This project has to do with a new way of purchasing bitcoins that could have a very large impact and profit.

If interested feel free to PM me or contact me on ICQ the number is in my profile.

Unless u brief your project, how do u expect people to sign for NDA et all ?

RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 02:38:43 PM

Unless u brief your project, how do u expect people to sign for NDA et all ?

I do not understand what you mean, but if you asking what the project is about it states it.

ruggedman_dan
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:49:53 PM

I understand why you don't want to go too into detail with your idea.

Is there anyway you would be willing to disclose more info on a private basis? Possibly via PM?
CryptoNames

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 08:12:34 PM

Aside from the "idea", what else do you offer? (e.g. venture funding, equity sharing, office space, introductions, etc.)

RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 08:24:07 PM

At this point I am building a team to see if the idea is even feasible. If the patent goes through it could change the way the majority of people in the US buy virtual currency. I am not asking to keep the whole pie for myself and anyone who signs on early is going to get a piece.

RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 08:27:19 PM

My service, https://apicoin.io can help you send large amount of signed transactions, and receive a lot of bitcoin transactions easly. We are a high scalable environment, robust, secure api and we can save you development time. We also don't handle user funds or request private keys for any api calls, and we promote cold storage.

Could be very interested in using your service in the future if we take on investors, if we do not license the patent we would need.

Bibop

Activity: 222

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:52:21 PM

Good luck with that.
any optional service is blessed.
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:42:50 AM

need a network/security engineer by any chance Smiley?

RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 03:31:26 PM

Yup could use a security guy for sure, if not for design at least for consulting.

RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 12:23:53 PM

ICQ 683990393 contact me if interested

RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 02:47:48 PM

Name chosen Cryptney (Crypto Money)

RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 10:14:25 PM

Still looking for good people! Talked to a large product placement company, they do those giant racks of gift cards in walmart, target, foodlion, and other large retailers. They liked it  Cool

MrWDunne

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:49:45 PM

Important:

3. Announce your business plan. If you think your business plan has to be kept secret because otherwise others will steal it you are probably too stupid to be in business (not just BTC, but in general).

Let me explain to you how business "stealing" works: at the time MPEx was created (Feb 2012) there existed GLBSE already, which sucked at that time. Nobody flailing around in a cloud of stupidity almost mould-like in consistency seemed to be aware of it, but GLBSE sucked. And so Mr. P decided to make a securities exchange that worked right and was run correctly.

So, pro tip #1: there's so much to do and so few people capable of doing it in Bitcoin that if your plan makes sense and you seem even remotely competent everyone else who is competent will breathe a sigh of relief. They aren't going to "steal" your idea of doing the absolutely fucking obviously banal, cause so much is needed I couldn't begin to tell you.

Pro tip #2: if you are incompetent, the people who are competent aren't going to steal your business early. They are going to steal it late, just like MPEx demolished GLBSE. They don't need early mover advantage, they will come to your market six months or a year late, break off your arms and beat you over the head with them until you are reduced to a bloody mess.

So, forget about anyone "Stealing" your business. When S.DICE was announced, a bunch of forum muppets rambled on about how it's not worth its valuation because "everyone could do it". And I laughed at them then and so to prove my point that they're laughable idiots they declared that they shall do it! It's been months, who has managed to steal the business? You can't steal any business from the competent, and if you're competent yourself you don't even try to, cause it makes no business sense.

Thus, at the very least, step 3 gives you this measure of protection, whereby other competent people know you're doing X and so don't start doing X too. It saves our time and effort, rather than doing something twice do two of the fifty billion things that still need doing.

Obviously your announcement will gather a bunch of crap from a bunch of nobodies. But lucky for you, you've been doing this by the numbers, and you have the list. You know why you don't care what Joel Katz says about anything: what people who don't run businesses say is irrelevant. You know why you care what piuk says about anything to do with the blockchain (do you?).

Also, from the sounds of things what you are doing is fairly obvious. A good idea, certainly but not too hard to guess. Sounds like a prepaid card system for buying bitcoins and then redeeming them online. Not sure why you would need an NDA for that? Seems odd coming from you, you're generally one of the more sensible people on the forum.

RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 10:07:05 PM

It just protection, if more people in bitcoin followed real world protocols we would not have nearly as many problems.

MrWDunne

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:10:27 PM

That was a post about the bitcoin world

RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 10:22:31 PM

For busimess management what type of upfront BTC is worth it for me and how many shares would I get.  If it is WORTH my while I might be interested but US patents could take years.

I also know an accountant here I would team up with.

That's not a very polite way to approach someone, If I personally asked you I could understand that type of answer. I have no freaking clue who you are or what you are worth until you tell show me you skill and background to go with it. Till then you are worth 0 to me and everyone else.

RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 10:31:22 PM

So you think its worth around $2500 just to view your credentials? Let alone 20k to bring you on a team member, that is the craziest thing I have ever heard. Stock in the company yes, paying you up front lawls.

akumaburn

Activity: 281

The Gold Standard of Digital Currency.

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:34:31 PM

If you are referring to buying/using bit coins on a prepaid card like system.

It has already been done.

Otherwise, I'm willing to help. Got a decade of programming experience in C family languages as well as server administration/web programming.

Currently busy on another project so I can only devote 1-2 hours a day to this, but can definitely play a larger role in the near future.

Tell me if interested.
BIGMERVE

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 11:56:12 PM

So you think its worth around $2500 just to view your credentials? Let alone 20k to bring you on a team member, that is the craziest thing I have ever heard. Stock in the company yes, paying you up front lawls.

Don't bother with him he's just trolling you. Your idea sound very promising. If you'd like some logo designs for your project i'd be willing to give you them at a discount feel free to PM me.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: