Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:14:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I just got threatened by PM when I challenged Silkcoin as being a scam.  (Read 1595 times)
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 07:22:37 AM

BohemianStalker

Activity: 140

Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
(No subject)
« Sent to: gorillajam on: Today at 02:49:44 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Quote  Reply  Delete 
You know, what are you doing especially on this forum is higly dangerous -calling people names. There are people with a vast resources and I advise you to check archives how did those people ended when they messed with wrong people here.

See this was originally a bitcoin forum and lots of people here got rich, there is a big concentration of people with money and they dont know what to do with it, but hey they surely can take revenge on others ,-)

I advise you to stop before you get into some real trouble.
Report To Admin

You know, i was searching the forum for silkcoin and all i found was topics where you call silkcoin a scam without any proof. I don't know what your problem is, but it seems like you have serious issues.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gorillajam (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

win

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:48:15 AM

BohemianStalker

Activity: 140

Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
(No subject)
« Sent to: gorillajam on: Today at 02:49:44 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Quote  Reply  Delete  
You know, what are you doing especially on this forum is higly dangerous -calling people names. There are people with a vast resources and I advise you to check archives how did those people ended when they messed with wrong people here.

See this was originally a bitcoin forum and lots of people here got rich, there is a big concentration of people with money and they dont know what to do with it, but hey they surely can take revenge on others ,-)

I advise you to stop before you get into some real trouble.
Report To Admin

You know, i was searching the forum for silkcoin and all i found was topics where you call silkcoin a scam without any proof. I don't know what your problem is, but it seems like you have serious issues.

I gave all the evidence people need to make an educated guess that it's a scam that will at some point explode.

I'm not gonna waste my time on fools anymore, people were warned, most didn't listen. Not my problem now.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=653509.0

I wonder if any of the people like you giving me shit will turn around and apologise when it turns out true?

You're gonna look pretty stupid on your website after recommending it. Credibility evaporated. Boom.

window9

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:54:39 AM

So funny,Silkcoin as being a scam
I dont true you...

gorillajam (OP)

win

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:52:31 AM

So funny,Silkcoin as being a scam
I dont true you...

Can you even read the Silkcoin thread?

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:50:47 AM

I hope for ban for that guy if it's true Undecided

a bunch of guys should be banned for threatening me then lol

get in line guys Wink

and bring it.. i take all comers <toughGuy.emoticon>

FUD first & ask questions later™
gorillajam (OP)

win

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:08:08 AM

get in line guys Wink

No one takes threats seriously but it does show a lot about those involved in a coin that they ain't exactly honourable guys and are trying to desperately silence criticism.

I was only 95% sure Silkcoin was a scam, but when I got that warning for me to shut up it rose to more like 99%.

TheCloser

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:48:34 AM

Truth be told...85% of altcoins start out as scams. Your best bet is to put your head down, mind your own shit and hodl whatever coins you think are legit and good for the long run. There's no reason to get wrapped up in drama. No worries mon
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:58:14 AM

get in line guys Wink

No one takes threats seriously but it does show a lot about those involved in a coin that they ain't exactly honourable guys and are trying to desperately silence criticism.

I was only 95% sure Silkcoin was a scam, but when I got that warning for me to shut up it rose to more like 99%.

tell me about it.. i laughed and pointed out the professionalism on a guy before..
a well known coin dev threatened to beat me up before on cryptsy chat after sending me a bunch of threats here via pm (i still have the pm's here)
the guy tried to say i criticized his new clone coin and called it a scam but i never did.. in fact i praised it for being creative pretty much.
the guy just made that up as an excuse to go after me for another reason which was i caught him lying about stuff etc
the guys pm's were hilarious he was gonna sue me for defamation he said.. over his business
and i laughed and i thought wow this guys big business is cloning coins ? wow how impressive lol
it went on from there and i still get harassed by the guy to this day almost a year later.. he refuses to give up lol
even though i own his ass and lay him out every time he dares step up to me hhaha
i also got confirmation from the BigVern at Cryptsy the guy tried to get my contact details from them so he could sue me (or come beat me up)
and no Cryptsy did not confirm or deny whether they gave him my personal info either.. for all i know they gave it to him lol
lol @ clowns in this scene

edit:
and to the guy above me..
i agree you should always be a little coward wuss and take what ever crumbs are thrown at your feet.
take what you get and be happy about it and NEVER rock the boat..
or
be a man lol

FUD first & ask questions later™
BLACKCOIN883

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:01:36 PM

lol'ed at the pm, fkn pathetic lmfao.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: