Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:55:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Ottoman- [OTC] GIVE-AWAY ANN - Cloud wallet + Ottosend ONLY 12.9M COINS!!!  (Read 63869 times)
scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 02:06:42 PM

Ottoman Pool
http://otc.coin-miners.info/
IS UP!GOGOGO!

1% Pool Fee / PROP payout system
Stratum with vardiff.
Stable SSD Server, DDOS protection.
Cashout are processed every minute.
Support at #COINMINERS freenode channel : https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#COINMINERS

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://otc.coin-miners.info:3345

Rent some x13 hash power at

http://www.miningrigrentals.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
becausePool

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 02:11:45 PM

Where did everybody go?

https://becausepool.com/index.php?coin=otc
stratum.becausepool.com:3378

Rent some x13 hash power at

http://www.miningrigrentals.com/

https://becausepool.com 1% fee on all coins.
Custom MPOS with single account for all coins. NOMP stratum servers.
Follow us on twitter @becausePool for updates during launches
RazvanO

Activity: 174

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 02:14:04 PM

Ottoman was added to

EXCHANGE - 0% Trading Fee

https://cryptoine.com/trade/otc_btc

HAPPY TRADING & TO THE MOON

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 02:15:15 PM

Ottoman was added to

EXCHANGE - 0% Trading Fee

https://cryptoine.com/trade/otc_btc

HAPPY TRADING & TO THE MOON

First exchange, UNBELIEVABLE, in less then 24 hours!!!
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 02:17:18 PM

Yeah. But not well known exchanges is not very well.
Remember Guerilla with first exchange and price after Bittrex.  Tongue
RazvanO

Activity: 174

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 02:19:52 PM

Yes, we need to use only three of the most well-known, like Gox Smiley
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 02:22:48 PM

I don't remember Guerilla, but this give people that want to dump their coins a chance to do it, and people that believe in the coin but doesn't have a lot of hash the chance to buy it Smiley
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 02:23:51 PM

Yes, we need to use only three of the most well-known, like Gox Smiley

All exchanges started from zero.... look at Bittrex, it was also a exchange with no activity... every exchange can become a new big player.
Shadow_Runner

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 02:24:15 PM

I don't remember Guerilla, but this give people that want to dump their coins a chance to do it, and people that believe in the coin but doesn't have a lot of hash the chance to buy it Smiley

First exchange with Guerilla had cheap price and small orders, after Bittrex price been at 10+ times higher.
yampi

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:18:35 PM

If you got a full node running, please pm me it's ip.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:19:12 PM

First exchange with Guerilla had cheap price and small orders, after Bittrex price been at 10+ times higher.

There is already some sell order on the exchange, so lets give it a try. Smiley
Shadow_Runner

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:20:57 PM

Yeah. But untill there is no buy orders, I'd rater sell via PM.  Smiley

Still selling 14K.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:23:49 PM

Still selling 14K.

Do you remember how coinmarket.io became big? They added USDe and had a lot of investors, till the moment that someone hacked their account and steal all the coins. So maybe this exchange can be good for OTC and for them, if people want to sell and buy then they have to do it there...
Shadow_Runner

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:30:49 PM

Still selling 14K.

Do you remember how coinmarket.io became big? They added USDe and had a lot of investors, till the moment that someone hacked their account and steal all the coins. So maybe this exchange can be good for OTC and for them, if people want to sell and buy then they have to do it there...

I have not used coinmarket.io, so I dunno. Everyone can do whatever he/she want, buy, sell, hold... I will wait for better exchange or sell via PM.  I can regret later about sold coins, but I just need some money right now and selling it much cheaper than orders on exchange... Smiley
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:40:05 PM

WOW I got my coins snug in my wallet. Admin is so kind and fast! Thank you OTTMANDEV..I am holding mine not flogging any, this coin is going to moon. Now everyone should bombard Bitrrex with ADD OTTOMAN COIN tweets! Grin I nearly have 47k coins is that good?

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
TR8888

Activity: 525

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:41:09 PM

I nearly have 47k coins is that good?

Dunno, How much BTC did they cost you?
Shadow_Runner

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:41:15 PM

WOW I got my coins snug in my wallet. Admin is so kind and fast! Thank you OTTMANDEV..I am holding mine not flogging any, this coin is going to moon. Now everyone should bombard Bitrrex with ADD OTTOMAN COIN tweets! Grin I nearly have 47k coins is that good?

That's a lot. Congrats Wink
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:45:33 PM

Yes I bought in IPO and also I did some translation and promotion. I can't mine so work very hard for coins to help them grow. Also I don't understand why peeps hate the IPO peeps. I am holding for much longer term. Also I never dump a coin on initial mass dump lol that is crazy. It's miners and some hasty ipo peeps that do that and to be honest everyone blames each other but if traders were more sensible they would only sell a few at a time and raise the price. I think it's just mass dumpers don't know the basic concepts of clever trading. Grin

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:55:58 PM

Yes I bought in IPO and also I did some translation and promotion. I can't mine so work very hard for coins to help them grow. Also I don't understand why peeps hate the IPO peeps. I am holding for much longer term. Also I never dump a coin on initial mass dump lol that is crazy. It's miners and some hasty ipo peeps that do that and to be honest everyone blames each other but if traders were more sensible they would only sell a few at a time and raise the price. I think it's just mass dumpers don't know the basic concepts of clever trading. Grin

When you check the number of workers mining OTC then it is with NO DOUBT that OTC most be added on Bittrex, if only half of the people would request it then we have a lot of request. There are more then 1600 workers, and at least 600 unique users, that means a lot, i think? Yes, DEV did deliver the coins fast, so the talk about DEV being on vacation etc is a little FUD to reduce the number of miners so that they can mine more coins. I believe this can be huge. They don't care about multipools or anon wallet as they believe it is just a hype and will move away.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:58:44 PM

When you check the number of workers mining OTC then it is with NO DOUBT that OTC most be added on Bittrex, if only half of the people would request it then we have a lot of request. There are more then 1600 workers, and at least 600 unique users, that means a lot, i think? Yes, DEV did deliver the coins fast, so the talk about DEV being on vacation etc is a little FUD to reduce the number of miners so that they can mine more coins. I believe this can be huge. They don't care about multipools or anon wallet as they believe it is just a hype and will move away.

At least this DEV is not promising anon sh*t and multipools to hype the coin. This is a no nonsense have it or leave it coin. I have and hold lol. When this moons I going to outer space. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: