Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:08:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Ottoman- [OTC] GIVE-AWAY ANN - Cloud wallet + Ottosend ONLY 12.9M COINS!!!  (Read 63868 times)
T2 Ultra

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:51:17 PM

Anyway let c what OTC has stored for us in the comin days

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marklin

Activity: 138

Bitcore (BTX) anything is possible!

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 05:58:09 PM

Again contacted Bittrex, and no response so far. So at the moment we have to work with allcoin as exchange, yes, some people are saying a shit exchange, etc, but this give people the chance to buy cheaper coins then when it was on bittrex. The work that we are doing is not based on a exchange, but on services that we want to provide, and maybe in a few weeks bittrex will add us anyway, or mintpal or cryptsy. We are not giving up!!!
good news

richiela

Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:02:07 PM

We need to keep pushing for Bittrex to add OTTOMAN coin folks..I just woke up with a migraine but will start tweeting again. Also MINERS and IPO PEEPS stop dumping the coin too cheap! I haven't sold one coin yet!

I don't know... it seems that Bittrex is a no go. it looks more and more that bittrex is getting greedy, i have heard that you have to pay 2BTC to get listed, if they move that way, then they will end up like mintpal, no volume anymore and another exchange will pump up.

I normally don't comment on FUD, but this one really bugs me.  We charge 2BTC if you want to buy an ad spot... These are limited and we've turned people away.  The last 10 coins launched were:

MIN/VEIL/NEB/BOUN/XDN/WVS/GUE/RZR/DRS/LION/KORE/FLASH

Out of those BOUN paid 2btc for a premiere spot in our spotlight.

Understand we get a list of 20 coins daily we parse through and pick from those.  We are always watching, so a little patience and ingenuity goes a long way.

thanks,
Richie@bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
hometester

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:07:00 PM

Richie shouldnt coins be considered on it's own premise, It is a bit disconcerting that a scam dev can simply buy his way onto your exchange without the code being examined.

Ottoman coin is far more worthy than some of the coins you promote. It should also be clearly on website that devs pay for a coin to be added, and has nothing to do with quality of said coin.
ottomancoin (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:13:25 PM

We need to keep pushing for Bittrex to add OTTOMAN coin folks..I just woke up with a migraine but will start tweeting again. Also MINERS and IPO PEEPS stop dumping the coin too cheap! I haven't sold one coin yet!

I don't know... it seems that Bittrex is a no go. it looks more and more that bittrex is getting greedy, i have heard that you have to pay 2BTC to get listed, if they move that way, then they will end up like mintpal, no volume anymore and another exchange will pump up.

I normally don't comment on FUD, but this one really bugs me.  We charge 2BTC if you want to buy an ad spot... These are limited and we've turned people away.  The last 10 coins launched were:

MIN/VEIL/NEB/BOUN/XDN/WVS/GUE/RZR/DRS/LION/KORE/FLASH

Out of those BOUN paid 2btc for a premiere spot in our spotlight.

Understand we get a list of 20 coins daily we parse through and pick from those.  We are always watching, so a little patience and ingenuity goes a long way.

thanks,
Richie@bittrex

+1

Thanks for your response, some people are trying to spread  rumors and then it seems that they are not totally true. Much appreciated to clarify this.
ottomancoin (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:16:44 PM

Richie shouldnt coins be considered on it's own premise, It is a bit disconcerting that a scam dev can simply buy his way onto your exchange without the code being examined.

Ottoman coin is far more worthy than some of the coins you promote. It should also be clearly on website that devs pay for a coin to be added, and has nothing to do with quality of said coin.

Hometester, bittrex has THE RIGHT to have their own policies. We are not listed on bittrex, and i will try to do whatever is necessary for the coin to give a good future. Cryptsy had rules, bter has rules, mintpal has rules, and so those bittrex. I'm sure that exchange owner care about their traders too and when they notice that it is 100% scam that they will not add that coin.
installer

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:41:39 PM

ottomancoin you lie and want to all people buy "Cheap" coins on allcoin to get more money from shitcoins and out. Bittrex need at the begining, but you said that allcoin is better its all seems a huge SCAM i am get out!!
T2 Ultra

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:42:51 PM

@DEV. U talk about credit card. How do u suppose to do it?

N ya, what about the price. It has lost from 1500 satoshi to 200 satoshi. How do u intend to stop this price dump

coingun

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:44:16 PM

I don't speak on behalf of bittrex but I can say that regardless of whether someone pay's 2 BTC's or not they are still very careful when adding new coins. They always check out the dev's, check out the infrastructure the dev's have online for the coin, as well as a few other internal checks and balances.

I'm sure they would have no problem commenting on what their specific requirements are for adding a coin. The thing people need to realize is that it isn't in their own best interest to add scam coins, regardless everyone just points at them saying they should have caught it. Another thing is there is a cost to them to add a coin. They have to put the time in to check all these things which is getting to be a harder and harder process. In my opinion they still have to be responsible for their time and it being profitable like any other business.

I wish people would do some more research before spreading the FUD.

FUD and Bittrex have no reason to be in the same sentence. Those guys have done nothing but help promote safe trading to the best of their ability. Not to mention each of the bittrex admins has been on the loosing side of getting scammed. If I recall correctly it was one of the main reason's they even wanted to start their own exchange.

Again I don't speak for them or have any affiliation but have been trading on their site since day 1. I'd gladly put all my btc's into their exchange and feel nothing but confident doing it. I love that they are open about who they are, they have put their money and reputation on the line, and they are usually the first ones to speak up and act!

I think they are doing a great job!

ottomancoin (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:46:50 PM

ottomancoin you lie and want to all people buy "Cheap" coins on allcoin to get more money from shitcoins and out. Bittrex need at the begining, but you said that allcoin is better its all seems a huge SCAM i am get out!!

Sorry to hear this. As bittrex said, they have 20 coins request a day and it doesn't mean that we will be added, and it doesn't look like we will be added soon too, that is why i always said, work with the exchanges that are currently available and let us try to improve our work and grow little by little. We cannot force any people, we can just try to do our best.
ottomancoin (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:53:24 PM

I don't speak on behalf of bittrex but I can say that regardless of whether someone pay's 2 BTC's or not they are still very careful when adding new coins. They always check out the dev's, check out the infrastructure the dev's have online for the coin, as well as a few other internal checks and balances.

I'm sure they would have no problem commenting on what their specific requirements are for adding a coin. The thing people need to realize is that it isn't in their own best interest to add scam coins, regardless everyone just points at them saying they should have caught it. Another thing is there is a cost to them to add a coin. They have to put the time in to check all these things which is getting to be a harder and harder process. In my opinion they still have to be responsible for their time and it being profitable like any other business.

I wish people would do some more research before spreading the FUD.

FUD and Bittrex have no reason to be in the same sentence. Those guys have done nothing but help promote safe trading to the best of their ability. Not to mention each of the bittrex admins has been on the loosing side of getting scammed. If I recall correctly it was one of the main reason's they even wanted to start their own exchange.

Again I don't speak for them or have any affiliation but have been trading on their site since day 1. I'd gladly put all my btc's into their exchange and feel nothing but confident doing it. I love that they are open about who they are, they have put their money and reputation on the line, and they are usually the first ones to speak up and act!

I think they are doing a great job!

I totally agree with what you're saying. It is a great exchange and they are doing a great job. It is more miners that want to see a coin directly on bittrex. Of course as a coin owner i have contacted bittrex, and i have contacted them several times, as it is in the best interest for the coin and investor to get listed on a major exchange. Some people are just getting angry of not getting what they want.
gdbence

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:54:53 PM

and I'm Just sitting here.. buying some cheap OTC  Grin
installer

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:07:11 PM

Sorry to hear this. As bittrex said, they have 20 coins request a day and it doesn't mean that we will be added, and it doesn't look like we will be added soon too, that is why i always said, work with the exchanges that are currently available and let us try to improve our work and grow little by little. We cannot force any people, we can just try to do our best.
What you say? many new coin are in bittrex faster time that your, i think you dont want give 2-3 btc to get in bittrex, thats all.i see a lot of new devs and when they want  they do it, i dont see this on you, i am not trust you!!! sorrry but i am get out. i want to say all thanks !!!
T2 Ultra

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:11:23 PM

What you say? many new coin are in bittrex faster time that your, i think you dont want give 2-3 btc to get in bittrex, thats all.i see a lot of new devs and when they want  they do it, i dont see this on you, i am not trust you!!! sorrry but i am get out. i want to say all thanks !!!

So that they can dump. 2 BTC is a huge sum. Y dont invest 2 btc for the community instead of complaining.

T2 Ultra

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:19:48 PM

Installer i think i saw ur sockpuppet account Grin "vnhat"

installer

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:22:17 PM

? Huh
T2 Ultra

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:27:44 PM

? Huh

I mean a comment was posted by vnhat which corresponds to your earlier remarks. U can check the comment here
https://bitcointa.lk/threads/ann-otc-x13-5-premine-ipo-available-pow-pos-fixed-block-rewards.324893/page-31

vnhat

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:30:31 PM

? Huh

I mean a comment was posted by vnhat which corresponds to your earlier remarks. U can check the comment here
https://bitcointa.lk/threads/ann-otc-x13-5-premine-ipo-available-pow-pos-fixed-block-rewards.324893/page-31

that's my comment, due to the wrong button should have been deleted, I am not related to him
T2 Ultra

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:32:37 PM

? Huh

that's my comment, due to the wrong button should have been deleted, I am not related to him

Just assuming here with the help of my useless nerd brain  Grin

marklin

Activity: 138

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 07:58:51 PM

ipo?btc?bittrex?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: