Bitcoin Forum
November 24, 2017, 04:11:02 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RZR] Razor - Cutting Edge of Technology ☆[TOR]☆[No Pre/ICO] Updated Nodes!  (Read 245614 times)
CrowdWhale

Activity: 797

Twitter: @CrowdWhale

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:19:05 PM

RZR crashed right now like the other Weiner scam coins in that list and devs are gone.

Will you be back tomorrow after the price goes over 100k to apologize, or will you just fade away like the ignorant troll you are?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
rbauer85

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:59:10 PM

Not this fool and his incoherent pseudo-evidence again...

Bryce Weiner didn't create the coin, he is not the lead developer for rzr, get out of my face.

We get it, you think all altcoins are pump&dump scams while BTC is the only serious project in cryptocurrency, we get it. No need for this energy-consuming crusade. You are trying too hard.

Look at http://www.blocktech.com/

"A few coins with which our team has been involved:

Florincoin
(FLO)

Razor
(RZR)

Dirac
(XDQ)

OpenSourceCoin (OSC)
OpenSourceCoin
(OSC)

Unobtanium
(UNO)

PopularCoin
(POP)

PetroDollar
(XPD)

AmKoin (AmK)
AmKoin
(AmK)"

All crashed and dead coins.

Team:

Devon Read
CEO

Bryce Weiner
Cryptoeconomy

Susan Hyon
Hardware

Trev
User Experience....

And etcetera

You're only about two weeks late dude.

RZR crashed right now like the other Weiner scam coins in that list and devs are gone.
devs are active on twitter, just not on this trolled thread.

Honest question, if Blocktech is just some pump and dump boiler room for cryptos why do they even list coins they dumped? Why have their names and faces in public? If they are pump and dump scams why wouldn't they just pump and dump anonymously like most coins on this forum and when they moved on to a new coin hide any connection to the old coin?
Doesn't add up that they are doing this just to hype a coin and dump it for short term profits, so you can say they are incompetent and critisize what they do but kind of hard to say it's a scam. Unless you can tell me why they are public about coins they have been involved in and don't try to hide the "scam"

I'll give you a hint, its because Blocktech isn't a pump and dump crypto group. They aren't scammers. The fact that their coins havent succeeded is based on your definition of success. Most people around here consider coins which have been pumped up the wazoo the successful ones. What they think is success is largely a scam, and one which will bite them in the butt in the future.

If I have helped you in some way, and you wish to tip me for my assistance, please do so in RZR to this address RNUFCbat4UehmEfDLFVfqDsS2zy1SsYZrG Smiley
paulmaritz

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:10:32 PM

Not this fool and his incoherent pseudo-evidence again...

Bryce Weiner didn't create the coin, he is not the lead developer for rzr, get out of my face.

We get it, you think all altcoins are pump&dump scams while BTC is the only serious project in cryptocurrency, we get it. No need for this energy-consuming crusade. You are trying too hard.

Look at http://www.blocktech.com/

"A few coins with which our team has been involved:

Florincoin
(FLO)

Razor
(RZR)

Dirac
(XDQ)

OpenSourceCoin (OSC)
OpenSourceCoin
(OSC)

Unobtanium
(UNO)

PopularCoin
(POP)

PetroDollar
(XPD)

AmKoin (AmK)
AmKoin
(AmK)"

All crashed and dead coins.

Team:

Devon Read
CEO

Bryce Weiner
Cryptoeconomy

Susan Hyon
Hardware

Trev
User Experience....

And etcetera

You're only about two weeks late dude.

devs are active on twitter, just not on this trolled thread.

Honest question, if Blocktech is just some pump and dump boiler room for cryptos why do they even list coins they dumped? Why have their names and faces in public? If they are pump and dump scams why wouldn't they just pump and dump anonymously like most coins on this forum and when they moved on to a new coin hide any connection to the old coin?
Doesn't add up that they are doing this just to hype a coin and dump it for short term profits, so you can say they are incompetent and critisize what they do but kind of hard to say it's a scam. Unless you can tell me why they are public about coins they have been involved in and don't try to hide the "scam"

I'll give you a hint, its because Blocktech isn't a pump and dump crypto group. They aren't scammers. The fact that their coins havent succeeded is based on your definition of success. Most people around here consider coins which have been pumped up the wazoo the successful ones. What they think is success is largely a scam, and one which will bite them in the butt in the future.

I couldn't agree more.

▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄███████████████▄▄
         ▄███████████████████████▄
       ▄██████████████████▀ ▀███████▄
     ▄██████████████████▀    ▄████████
    ██████████████████▀    ▄███████████▄
   ██████████████████    ▄██████████████
  ████████████████ ▀██▄   ▀██████████████
  ███████████████▄   ▀██▄   ▀████████████
 ▐████████████▀ ▀██▄   ▀██▄   ███████████▌
 ▐███████████▄    ▀██▄   ▀██▄████████████▌
 ▐█████████████▄    ▀██▄ ▄███████████████▌
  ▀██████████████▄    ▀██████████████████
   █████████████▀    ▄██████████████████
    ▀█████████▀    ▄███████████████████
      ███████▄   ▄███████████████████
        ███████▄███████████████████
          ▀▀████████████████████▀
               ▀███████████▀

ETHLend1
[ Slack ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ]
▬▬ [ Bounty ] [ Facebook ] ▬▬
[ DAPP Thread ] [ ICO Thread ]
Tad3j

Activity: 270

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:36:13 AM

Guys, guys, slow down!

If someone is assuming something, it is called that it connects things that are not ussually right, especially if it is a such caharacter (from psychology). The people are different thinking and ones motiv is money, another motiv is reputation and fame and third has the motiv of safety ... And all those motives are having a bad and good side, so when people think with the bad side, you could still separate the motives, and you still see what is the primary motiv.

And I cannot help myself that I am seeing alot of fear, that is the same characteristic attribute as connecting things and when you connect things, you connect a lot of wrong things.

I suggest that people who are trying to write something that scares them try to rethink twice, and if they are getting only one confirmation that they are thinking the same as others, they could post it without a problem.

I think also that if the Devs are not right here right now does not mean the project is dead. This is assumption and it comes from fear. So fear is nothing that we want here around and everyone can a little bit control himself. Also people who are having a lot of fear, I can say, that you're not on a right site. You should deal with the animals, nature, help to others, which is your primary motiv, the currency and the numbers are not for you.

Of cours I must add that Cloakcoin and Darkcoin is not a good comparision to Razorcoin. This is just because Razorcoin is runing on Scrypt And Dark and Cloak on Xs. We have a lot of working and shipping asic miners for Scrypt and we have graphic cards that are mining Xs. Whatever you could do to a mining currency with a asic is not comparable to a graphic cards. However you could also have a bunch of them, this is really not an comparision that you would make, against what is going asic to do. So when you have open that kind of comparision it is not realistic view, ... mybe if everyone on the planet will mine only one X11 or X13, but for now, we have a bunch of alt currencyies on X11, X13, X14, X15 ...

And of course, I think that is not good to compare one coin to another. Mybe with the good arguments, not bad, and even that deserves a nwe thread.

abcyouabc

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:37:36 AM

what type of changes made for anon? how is different?

TheSmurfsCoin ThFCgx1RghZFfpiuy2XU7WFzGFuKMRMzXh
jebus911

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 02:14:50 PM

Will you be back tomorrow after the price goes over 100k to apologize, or will you just fade away like the ignorant troll you are?

10 hours to go brah.

Haha, ya, that time frame was probably a bad call.
bitcoinbboyce

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 02:18:07 PM

Any reason why price is dropping so rapidly, is dev still posting?

I've read the roadmap and was very impressed, where is the follow up?
rbauer85

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 02:44:41 PM

Any reason why price is dropping so rapidly, is dev still posting?

I've read the roadmap and was very impressed, where is the follow up?

Dev is still posting on twitter, but not in here. There has been no follow up. Time will tell with RZR. But the dev should post something in this thread soon, or people will begin to get anxious...

If I have helped you in some way, and you wish to tip me for my assistance, please do so in RZR to this address RNUFCbat4UehmEfDLFVfqDsS2zy1SsYZrG Smiley
Lowkek

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:17:19 PM

Price is going up again  Smiley

Activity: 313

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:18:22 PM

Added #Razorcoin to the roster of metal laser engraved crypto wallets! It's live on our order page.

Dsb6Mc9TgGV1i3rzcbQeuWMni6Ve2sbXP2G
rbauer85

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:32:59 PM

No, it isn't. I doubt it will until the Dev shows up and posts. Doesn't even have to be an informative post. Just anything to indicate they are still hard at work.

extremo

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:02:55 PM

No, it isn't. I doubt it will until the Dev shows up and posts. Doesn't even have to be an informative post. Just anything to indicate they are still hard at work.

mimimi dev only posts on twitter not here coin must be dead lol
GröBkAz

Activity: 658

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:17:40 PM

I hope the dev has no time for posting because he is watching the world cup.  Undecided

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

darkota

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:28:04 PM

I hope the dev has no time for posting because he is watching the world cup.  Undecided

Or maybe he's playing In the world cup?

Nah, Dev is probably banging hookers in the Bahamas with all the $ he made off Razor.

LUST -  Decentralized SEX Marketplace • Pre - ICO Starts August 18th
                ••• •••      Website      ••• •••      Whitepaper      ••• •••      Telegram      ••• •••                

• • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • •       
paulmaritz

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:31:26 PM

Nah, Dev is probably banging hookers in the Bahamas with all the $ he made off Razor.

lol

▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄███████████████▄▄
          ▀▀████████████████████▀
               ▀███████████▀

ETHLend1
CrowdWhale

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:29:12 PM

Maybe he had fourth of July weekend and now he's working instead of babysitting a bunch of babies who feel all insecure when they aren't coddled on a daily basis.
paulmaritz

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:41:30 PM

Maybe he had fourth of July weekend and now he's working instead of babysitting a bunch of babies who feel all insecure when they aren't coddled on a daily basis.

LOL  Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄███████████████▄▄
          ▀▀████████████████████▀
               ▀███████████▀

ETHLend1
GröBkAz

Activity: 658

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:56:04 PM

Hopefully he has bet every $ on Brazil.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

yacare

Activity: 297

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:49:52 PM

I heard we should have good news from the devs in a few days (2-3 days), let's see what happens  Lips sealed

Halving at block 30,000 is also very close now.

█ [url = https: //universa.io/] █ █ ██ █ █ █ █ █▀ █▀█ █▀▀ ▀▀█ [/ url] █ [color = black] [url = https: //universa.io/] UNIVERSA BLOCKCHAIN ​​PLATFORM [/ url] - ICO: [url = https: //icobacker.com/campaigns/universa-tokens/preico/gX3zvD] Начиная с 28 октября Ocotober [/ url] [ / b] [/ u] [/ color]
█ [url = https: //universa.io/] █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █▀ █▄▀ █▄▄ █▀█ [/ url] █ [цвет = red] Блокировка для приложений | Блокировка для бизнеса | Blockchain for Future [/ b] [/ color]
█ [url = https: //universa.io/] ███ █ ██ █ █ █▄ █ █ ██ █▄█ [/ url] █ [[url = https: //universa.io/files/ Universa-Whitepaper-v1.0c.pdf] Whitepaper [/ URL]] | [[URL = https: //drive.google.com/file/d/0B5KHOdsPmNHxMDVrUmFJcmlXdHc/view] зрение [/ URL]] | [[URL = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2137898.0]BitcoinTalk[/url]]|[Telegram]|[Facebook]
CrowdWhale

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:06:16 AM

Halving at block 30,000 is also very close now.

Yep. And you can check the link below to see the current block:
http://rzrinsight.buddylabsapps.com/

Last Reported Block: 30000 - 29602 = 398 * 1.25 / 60 = 8.29167 Hours.

05:27 AM PST
08:27 AM EST
13:27 UTC/London
20:27 Hong Kong/Beijing

Then the dev returns to tell us what he's been up to.

Then Moonbase Razor is built with robotic space drones... but that's another story.

The point is, you're running out of time to say you got in under 100k.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.