Bitcoin Forum
November 24, 2017, 04:07:11 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RZR] Razor - Cutting Edge of Technology ☆[TOR]☆[No Pre/ICO] Updated Nodes!  (Read 245605 times)
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 882

Business Developer EnergyParty

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 07:37:14 PM

This topic was silent for a while and now I see much updates.
Is there new live in RZR?
Investment now?
Explain what is going on plz.

Working on it Smiley
Ok I wait for more info.
edit and have bought 500 RZR you never know...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
rbauer85

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 02:29:08 AM

Whats left to save? As much as there is for any altcoin. You're pissed because you sold. Well looks like you made a bad decision. Deal with it.

Pissed? No way. Frustrated? Yes! Think about something else. What if the team (or at least part of it) abandoned the coin with the intention to buy at lower price and then come back as saviours with "fresh ideas"? What if they abandon it again (if we assume that new team (except Weiner) is gathering behind RZR)? My concerns are quite reasonable, so please don't tell me that my reaction is because of my loss. I am a grown man and I already said that I swallowed my loss. I also said that I care about the people. Do you know why you said "Deal with it." to me? Because most of the people here thinks that every opinion is guided by our own interest. Well... I am far from this type of people, because I don't care about my profits/loss (I'm doing just fine).. I care about the other people who are losing, because of their trust or because they are generally acting as sheeps. More transparency and honesty (other than mass adoption) is what currently cryptoworld needs... not doubting people and devs who are disappearing every single day.

Cheers,
Spartak

Well said. I see your point. Glad your not one of the self absorbed jerks that seem to be the norm rather than the exception round these parts. What if the new team abandons the coin again? I don't know, it certainly could happen. RZR had some good ideas, people got excited about this one because the ideas are legitimate. If the new dev team can actually implement those ideas ( and maybe they will if they own RZR ), then they would stand to gain a LOT. Perhaps that will be incentive enough to not abandon it. Time will tell.

If I have helped you in some way, and you wish to tip me for my assistance, please do so in RZR to this address RNUFCbat4UehmEfDLFVfqDsS2zy1SsYZrG Smiley
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1274

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 10:21:53 AM

Is that proof? https://twitter.com/BasekeJ/status/568289910504984576

any working block explorer or richlist?

rbauer85

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 01:28:36 AM

Is that proof? https://twitter.com/BasekeJ/status/568289910504984576

any working block explorer or richlist?

There isn't that I know of.

If I have helped you in some way, and you wish to tip me for my assistance, please do so in RZR to this address RNUFCbat4UehmEfDLFVfqDsS2zy1SsYZrG Smiley
darkota

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 01:36:01 AM

The dev team is doing the pump-dump-recycle, technique. They pump the coin up through nonexistent updated(Announcements, petty graphics, etc), they dump it after the initial pump. They let it die down for a couple weeks-months, the come back again to pump it once they acquired coins at dirt cheap prices.

Razor never had anything going for it, it's main feature of TOR in the wallet, is already incorporated in every single altcoin/Bitcoin by design.

LUST -  Decentralized SEX Marketplace • Pre - ICO Starts August 18th
                ••• •••      Website      ••• •••      Whitepaper      ••• •••      Telegram      ••• •••                

• • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • •       
rbauer85

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 01:44:54 AM

Razor never had anything going for it, it's main feature of TOR in the wallet, is already incorporated in every single altcoin/Bitcoin by design.

No, they do not run on TOR.

darkota

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 01:48:04 AM

Yes they do, all coin wallets have TOR capabilities. Are you trolling or just this misinformed? You can run your bitcoin, darkcoin, dogecoin, peercoin, orangecoin, fleecoin, zeecoin...wallet over TOR. This makes Razor's main feature the stupidest I've ever seen for an altcoin, while also making Razor worthless.

••• •••      Website      ••• •••      Whitepaper      ••• •••      Telegram      ••• •••                

• • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • •       
CryptoTrout

Activity: 707

https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 01:50:12 AM

yes pls fud more

i want more dirt cheap coins

worth

Activity: 557

@PlainTech & @BitSeeds on Twitter

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 02:57:13 AM

Yes they do, all coin wallets have TOR capabilities. Are you trolling or just this misinformed? You can run your bitcoin, darkcoin, dogecoin, peercoin, orangecoin, fleecoin, zeecoin...wallet over TOR. This makes Razor's main feature the stupidest I've ever seen for an altcoin, while also making Razor worthless.

There is a difference between the capability of running a client while connecting via TOR and having it built into the client so it *only* connects via TOR.

darkota

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 03:05:45 AM

There is a difference between the capability of running a client while connecting via TOR and having it built into the client so it *only* connects via TOR.

Again, you can make it so that your bitcoin/any altcoin wallet Only runs over TOR. So again, Razor's main feature is obselete.

worth

Activity: 557

@PlainTech & @BitSeeds on Twitter

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 03:39:18 AM

Again, you can make it so that your bitcoin/any altcoin wallet Only runs over TOR. So again, Razor's main feature is obselete.

Are you saying a developer can implement this or that a user can do this to their own client?  If the former, that's the nature of open source software and by that logic the features of all currencies are thus obsolete, and so it's pointless to even bring up.

If you mean the latter, then you are assuming way more technical knowledge than most people have, and you're also ignoring that Tor only works well if it's used 100% consistently, and used entirely within a Tor network, which wouldn't happen if you expect individuals to set it up and run it themselves.

So there is an actual distinction between Tor being built in and always-on, vs a client merely being capable of using it.

darkota

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 04:44:55 AM

Are you saying a developer can implement this or that a user can do this to their own client?  If the former, that's the nature of open source software and by that logic the features of all currencies are thus obsolete, and so it's pointless to even bring up.

If you mean the latter, then you are assuming way more technical knowledge than most people have, and you're also ignoring that Tor only works well if it's used 100% consistently, and used entirely within a Tor network, which wouldn't happen if you expect individuals to set it up and run it themselves.

So there is an actual distinction between Tor being built in and always-on, vs a client merely being capable of using it.

Ok, you've made a point. However, simply making this your main feature is useless. It isn't that hard to run a wallet over TOR with any other altcoin, so Razor taking that one step further yes, makes it more accessible to less technical people to do, but is also pretty useless, since that is Razor's only feature... TOR has been "hacked" before as well.

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 1358

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 09:52:10 AM

More importantly, as was pointed out repeatedly when this first launched, where is the claimed, "cutting edge of technology" for this coin?

The *only* argument they ever had was that one about, "Well you can't really have true TOR anonymity unless all the clients on a coin network are routing through TOR". Setting TOR as the 'default' option is hardly cutting edge tech and they were called out for this lack of innovation and gave a response that pretty much went along the lines of "Nuh-huh, because that's why, FUDDER!!11!!1!"

Genius.

Warning! Multiple ICO scams being launched through bot-posting forum threads, bought/hacked accounts and fake team profiles
RazorTech

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 11:12:48 PM

Ok, you've made a point. However, simply making this your main feature is useless. It isn't that hard to run a wallet over TOR with any other altcoin, so Razor taking that one step further yes, makes it more accessible to less technical people to do, but is also pretty useless, since that is Razor's only feature... TOR has been "hacked" before as well.

Tor itself has not been hacked, only exploited with DDoS and exit nodes. Please, do not ever run a coin across Tor without knowing the implications. Razor is designed to be on Tor only which makes it more secure then going in and out of Tor by leaps and bounds.
darkota

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 08:24:28 AM

The Network does not run on TOR for any of those coins. You're an idiot.

The Network? What, are you high? I said you can run your Wallet, over TOR. It has nothing to do with "the network". Are you trying to troll, sir?

solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 09:31:58 PM

Bet those 300k RZR bags will be feeling real heavy now

Goodbye Bryce, can't say I will miss you.
kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:37:17 AM

hello?
CryptoDustin

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:47:37 AM

Saw that @RazorTech was tweeting today. Interesting.

|| Twitter: @CryptoDustin ||
xtrm

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 11:53:53 PM

Will there be any real update on RZR in coming weeks?
Coinstreet

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 09:55:02 AM

only after the accumulation is done...  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.