Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:50:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Idea In Action: Get BitCoins for playing a game? - Need you!  (Read 1741 times)
jhfire (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2011, 08:50:11 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2011, 09:08:45 PM by jhfire

About

Made a new site! I thought of this yesterday and put it into action! I'm almost done with the site, just need to add the submit part. You can check it out, add ideas, play, or donate! Donations are open and important to keep this site going, I have put my 0.27 BitCoins to start off the site! You can donate using this address: 1DuqWPKMFQszYa17nXS7SSuWZPCxB6m4br

Site

http://bitgames.jhfire.net/index.php

Donate

In order to keep the site alive, please donate! I will also put my BitCoins into the pot. All the BitCoins go to the site, not me.

1DuqWPKMFQszYa17nXS7SSuWZPCxB6m4br

Thank you and please, let me hear your ideas Cheesy.

Edit: Please reply, I want this to be something  Embarrassed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 24, 2011, 09:10:36 PM

On my third try on the dice game it said...

"You got a score of 7!"

...But there was nothing else to click on.  Did I win? 
jhfire (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2011, 09:14:47 PM

Like I said, it is not set-up to start accepting requests for btc. I need some more donations to get it rolling. 0.27 will go to fast. I want to get it to 1.00 and I will start accepting requests. 0.27 is my own btc I'm starting off for the site.

You did win btw.
bitlotto

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

BitLotto - best odds + best payouts + cheat-proof

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2011, 09:23:28 PM

Cool idea. I hate to say it, but if you don't set up some type of quick registration, captcha, or something, someone is going to make a bot that plays over and over until your money is drained.

*Next Draw Feb 1*  BitLotto: monthly raffle (0.25 BTC per ticket) Completely transparent and impossible to manipulate who wins. TOR
TOR2WEB
Donations to: 1JQdiQsjhV2uJ4Y8HFtdqteJsZhv835a8J are appreciated.
jhfire (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2011, 09:32:26 PM

Cool idea. I hate to say it, but if you don't set up some type of quick registration, captcha, or something, someone is going to make a bot that plays over and over until your money is drained.

Thanks for the concern. However, I use to program bots and find exploits in sites. I'll keep it secure and make it equal for everyone. Thank you for replying Cheesy.
fpgaminer

Activity: 560
Merit: 517

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2011, 04:26:06 AM

Ummm ... I realize you just started this site, so maybe it's a bit too early for criticism ... but the site and your post don't explain what this is. All anything says is that you want donations, without explaining what the site is. That seems a little ... backwards.

jhfire (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2011, 07:37:04 AM

Ummm ... I realize you just started this site, so maybe it's a bit too early for criticism ... but the site and your post don't explain what this is. All anything says is that you want donations, without explaining what the site is. That seems a little ... backwards.

"BitGames is a one and only site that actually pays you to play games. We are a community that works togethor to make a little BitCoins. You can do your part by donating your BitCoins and keep this cycle alive! I will do my part as well. If I get donations, money, or whatever to pay for BitCoins I will put my BitCoins into the pot as well. We don't collect a percent of the money, it is for the community! BitCoins is not a government and we should keep it like that forever!" - Main Site

"Welcome to BitGames! We are the first site ever to exchange fun for BitCoins! What does that mean? Means, you play games and we give you BitCoins. Simple right? How do you get started? In order to get started, just sign up as a member and start playing some games, join the raffle, or hangout with the community. BitGames will grow and we hope you are here to join us and watch us grow!" - Main Site

Roll Eyes
Escalion

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 28, 2011, 09:46:40 AM

I am interested in this idea, and would like to know if you wish to work with me.

I run omgitsaninja.com , and wonder if you would like to help us implement bitcoins in some of our integrated games?
 - It's not that we couldn't do it on our own; I would feel bad for stealing your idea if I did not ask if you would like a role in the project.

Thanks, Ryan
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: