Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:20:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: simcoin could be a scam! looks the exact same scam as sharecoin! be warned!  (Read 3544 times)
kodtycoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:52:12 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2014, 07:00:33 PM by kodtycoon

proof?

i posted a warning, warning that the exact same thing happened with sharecoin and my posts got deleted!

with in 1 min my post was deleted.. so i followed with the post bellow which was also deleted!

make of it what you will be to me this SCREAMS scam!

edit:

image links broken.. will try to fix.. links provided.

fixed!

edit:

corrected title..

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:24:26 PM

If this is true then word should get out!
BitcoinForumator
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:27:07 PM

Dude, you can't say "is a scam" and then "screams of scam". Either you have proof or you have suspicions.
BitcoinForumator
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:35:59 PM

I'll tell you what should worry you more  Smiley The fact that he is deleting your posts ONE minute after they get posted. Meaning he's spending his time like that instead of coding  Cheesy

But this? Not enough...
platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:41:02 PM

Yeah it happens quite often. If the post you made is negative to thread maker, then it will be deleted. Many of my posts, which were trying to make people aware of scams, were, after all, deleted.
TheMightyX

Activity: 350

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:46:26 PM

I have similar experience with nxtchg and his thread.
My last post got deleted within 1 minute (47 seconds to be exact).

I also posted in the middle of the night, deleted within 6 minutes.
Does anyone really think this guy has ANY time to be programming when he is on his thread 24/7, protecting it from negative information?

The fact that he banned escrow already doesn't look favorably.

So:

• Won't accept escrow, no logical reason provided ("my reputation is good enough, you don't need escrow!")
  • No clearly defined end date of IPO to induce panic investing ("Oh Noes! It could end at any time! I better give him all my money without thinking about it first!")
  • No investment cap to prevent centralization of wealth
  • Spends all day of every day on his thread deleting any posts that bring up shady or negative information about him or his project.

Any "dev" that feels the need to delete EVERY SINGLE post from ANYONE who says ANYTHING bad about them or their project shows someone has something to hide.

I have a feeling this may turn out badly for the simcoin investors.
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:59:13 PM

my post has been deleted in less than 15 seconds after a posted. how can this be allowed by the admmistrator of bitcointalk, we need to get our money back now!! see below my message that was deleted:

Re: [ANN][SIM] Simcoin - A Simple Coin

Today at 06:51:29 PM

Reply with quote Edit message Delete message  #768

Please do not tell me this is a scam

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=644560.msg7200050#msg7200050

if you delete this post then you are a scammer if you don't protect yourself

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
gorillajam

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

win

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:02:06 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2014, 07:12:26 PM by gorillajam

Most on here are being pretty disingenuous to the OP. Firstly moderated threads often are to hide something and tend to be scammy. But that aside he wasn't spreading FUD like people do on NXT and Qora, he was asking a genuine question based on what he saw. Most FUD on Qora and NXT smaragada as you well know usually comes with misinformation or just outright BS, you know the kind of stuff MightyX comes out with to push the prices down  Smiley

If someone came on Qora and said hey this looks a bit like a similar scam to blah blah then I recon we could set them straight with evidence, THEN if they continued to not attempt to listen to the answer then you could know he was just spreading FUD.

You got to have a bit of nuance between BS and genuine questions.

What pisses me off is I have been trying to tell people that i'm 99% sure Silkcoin is an elaborate scam but all ive had it attacks like im a bastard for giving some chance and warning of a potential scam.

Some on this thread are all gunho for tracking people down after they run off with peoples BTC but not always before they do, which is weird.

CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:08:42 PM

You got to have a bit of nuance between BS and genuine questions.

BS

can I ask you who do you work for?

my feeling is simcoin is gang of people

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 07:13:28 PM

OP says Sharecoin was a scam and so will be Simcoin, RETARDS
randombit
Legendary

Activity: 1447
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:13:53 PM

So Guys,   i have also invested a fraktion of BTC into Simcoin,

and i just asked NXTchg the simple Question , why he is deleting all the posts from Kodtycoon  instead of talking about this in this thread and gave the right answers and reason why this is not a scam, it was a simple question  and after 1 Minute he has deleted my post and banned me out of the thread.

Excuse me Guys  but is that the right behavoir of a honest Dev??  iam  realy Confused.   Everybody should ask him NOW!!!  he cant bann the hole Investors   this is crazy man!!!!  Huh  Angry

gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:18:11 PM

Please do not tell me this is a scam

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=644560.msg7200050#msg7200050

if you delete this post then you are a scammer if you don't protect yourself

ROFLMAO!   Grin

Dude not everyone is spreading FUD, you have been on the Qora and NXT threads too much, get out a bit, you'll find 50% of coins really are scams! In fact there has been a massive wave of highly elaborate ones as you well know including nice looking wallets and even exchanges now! Its clearly a well organised attack for the guys who did the last wave of scams a couple of months back.

Questioning is the sign of wisdom.

CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:18:25 PM

yes i agree... why would someone who is not working for sim be so aggressively defensive? why would a regular investor not be concerned and so damn sure its not a scam?

Welcome to my Ignore List!   Grin

I have checked the history of smaragda's and its really the same style and trolling,,,how can bitcoin moderator allow such an individual post in here?

randombit
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:19:52 PM

Every Investor should be contacted per  PM  to be informed about this situation and should recieve a link to this thread.

EDIT:  Just ask NtxChg  simpel questions why he is not talking in a open way about the curent situation ,  this BEHavoir istn normal!!  I believe to think that weve been scammed.

gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:20:54 PM

yes i agree... why would someone who is not working for sim be so aggressively defensive? why would a regular investor not be concerned and so damn sure its not a scam?

Welcome to my Ignore List!   Grin

I have checked the history of smaragda's and its really the same style and trolling,,,how can bitcoin moderator allow such an individual post in here?

nah I think he's ok, he's just a sensitive boy. Grin

pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 07:27:02 PM

The IPO is closed, no need to warn anyone now, nobody can invest more
randombit
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:27:14 PM

We should contact all Names in the simcoin Thread , this is a way.  

NXTChg should be asked by anybody of us,  he cant bann us all out of the thread cause of simple questions.

Smaragda  iam sorry but i cant understand you,  why dont you ask NXTchg about the current situation??  MAYBe you will be also banned to shut your mouth,    this is cracy man,   we should help us each other.  

CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:31:57 PM

STOP typing for a second then and DO SOME RESEARCH!?!?!   Angry Angry Angry

would like to enlighten us to what we will find? if someone comes to nxt stating a false truth shouting scam.. the devs dont just shout at everyone "do some research" do they? no, they correct them and prove them wrong...

and yes IMHO there is a reason to warn everyone pandher. because IMHO you smragada and nxtblg who are clearly coordinating, are IMHO going to launch the exchange, allow everyone to deposit more money into your coordinated pockets, wait for them to fill untill you cant hold any more and then shut everything down! and then laugh at everyone who fell for sharecoin all over again!

they deleted my post again see below:

Bitcoin Forum

Deleted Post
« Sent to: CECVW  on: Today at 07:28:09 PM »
 Reply with quoteReply with quote Remove this messageDelete   

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

how many people on these thread works for simcoin?

randombit
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:37:47 PM

would like to enlighten us to what we will find? if someone comes to nxt stating a false truth shouting scam.. the devs dont just shout at everyone "do some research" do they? no, they correct them and prove them wrong...

and yes IMHO there is a reason to warn everyone pandher. because IMHO you smragada and nxtblg who are clearly coordinating, are IMHO going to launch the exchange, allow everyone to deposit more money into your coordinated pockets, wait for them to fill untill you cant hold any more and then shut everything down! and then laugh at everyone who fell for sharecoin all over again!

True!, 

@smaragda you should do something,  or you will loose your reputation!!!

CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:51:17 PM

True!, 

@smaragda you should do something,  or you will loose your reputation!!!

maragda lost his reputation already

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: