Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:23:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: simcoin could be a scam! looks the exact same scam as sharecoin! be warned!  (Read 3545 times)
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:01:43 PM

what I find very suspicious that lots of people invested more than 1btc or were the same people that run Simcoin the one who send these fake btc on the list to fool people like me? Sad

see below the investment list and it seems all these people are the same, manipulated list I guess the top 50 investors are not real:

Top 50 Investors above 1btc

https://simcoin.info/ipo/

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xtester

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:05:41 PM

kodtycoon, I don't have time to go into details, please take the time and read the simcoin thread.

NxtChg may have some other problems but as far as I can see he is not a scammer, quite the contrary. He has history with Nxt for those who want to do some research.

Have fun. Wink
randombit
Legendary

Activity: 1447
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:10:10 PM

kodtycoon, I don't have time to go into details, please take the time and read the simcoin thread.

NxtChg may have some other problems but as far as I can see he is not a scammer, quite the contrary. He has history with Nxt for those who want to do some research.

Have fun. Wink

Maybe he has a history with nxt,  but do you believe that every one of this fist investors  are honest people?? maybe he dumpt everything , now hes fucked up and scaming people with exchanges  like sharex  one.  You never know whats going on in the head of these people, you ve never seen him,  you can only watch for his words and behaivor,  and his behaivor seems not rational! 

CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:13:41 PM

Have fun. Wink

All these is very confusing, he has some other problems that's why he can not protect himself but he can delete post after post and for that he has time? or is this is not a scam is he doing this as a way to gain popularity and make sim more popular, is it a marketing strategic? This is a to be or not to be, OR to be scammed or not to be scammed?

All I know this is making me go loopy, its like having a girlfriend that your friends tell you that she cheat on you and then she come back to you on bed telling you that loves you a lot reassuring you she is faithful...

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
xtester

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:16:42 PM

Like I said, I don't have time now. There are lots of threads like this about simcoin, but contrary to all appearances it doesn't seem to be a scam.

Do some research and have fun.
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:18:56 PM

Like I said, I don't have time now. There are lots of threads like this about simcoin, but contrary to all appearances it doesn't seem to be a scam.

Do some research and have fun.

xtester you are not saying anything new? are you part of the sim gang?

CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:22:41 PM

he locked his thread...now what..isn't that obvious?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=561294.new#new

gorillajam

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

win

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:27:04 PM

I was talking generally before but now I've had a bit of a read over the IPO I am 90% sure it's a scam? the guy has been evading escrow the whole time! Says it's too complicated! He's built g a new coin from scratch and he thinks escrow is too complicated? Hahah

The claims are BS, just shit triangles about simplicity with no real white paper. I'm not saying it's a scam but it sure does look like one. I'm surprised anyone has any faith in it.

And he wasn't that involved in NXT. He made an exchange which interestingly looked a lot like Sharexcoin, I shit you not! anyway he sold it off in the end due to low vol. I remember him being a real dick too.

CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:39:03 PM

I am sure now  NxtChg was watching this thread and that why he locked a few minutes ago the Sim thread, do you think he would have not open his mouth on this thread under the name of someone else  xtester = NxtChg =smaragda ? xtester or smaragda is NxtChg

sherpico77

Activity: 72
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:39:39 PM

How come you don't also remember that NxtChg notified depositors ahead of time that the exchange will be closing so that they would withdraw their funds?!?!?   Kiss

Talkin' about a TROLL F***FEST!!!!!   Shocked Shocked Shocked

+1

NxtChg is honest and that is proven.

CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:45:04 PM

How come you don't also remember that NxtChg notified depositors ahead of time that the exchange will be closing so that they would withdraw their funds?!?!?   Kiss

Talkin' about a TROLL F***FEST!!!!!   Shocked Shocked Shocked

+1

NxtChg is honest and that is proven.

I wish there was a way to see if all these people saying he is an honest man is coming from the same ip address

xtester

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:00:33 PM

Kody, I don't normally engage this kind of threads. I only posted here for you, you are a fellow Nemster.

This guy is normally not friendly to people and this is his problem, but that does not make him a scammer.

If he is a scammer, then I will get scammed, but I don't think I will. In fact I think simcoin may be a very interesting project despite ill appearences.

Anyway, time will tell.
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:03:34 PM

Kody, I don't normally engage this kind of threads. I only posted here for you, you are a fellow Nemster.

This guy is normally not friendly to people and this is his problem, but that does not make him a scammer.

If he is a scammer, then I will get scammed, but I don't think I will. In fact I think simcoin may be a very interesting project despite ill appearences.

Anyway, time will tell.

So why did he close his simcoin thread?

vlight

Activity: 656

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:11:47 PM

Dude, this is old news. Simcoin thread was always self moderated. Bitcointalk celebrity sussex warned about this coin long time ago.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=588109.msg6936462#msg6936462

Personally, i think there is no real proof that this is a scam.... yet.
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868

ADT developer

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:12:28 PM

Dude, this is old news. Simcoin thread was always self moderated. Bitcointalk celebrity sussex warned about this coin long time ago.

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/is-simcoin-out-of-control-a-gentle-warning.306163/#post-6633408

Personally, i think there is no real proof that this is a scam.... yet.

the simcoin thread has been locked

CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:22:42 PM

is he doing this on purpose as a way to raise awareness and false accusations of SIM so it can reach higher popularity everywhere? if it's then he is a genius if its not then he is a Scam failure.

This is like watching a Psycho movie

They were looking to change the name of Simcoin,,,well you can call it PsychoCoin

sherpico77

Activity: 72
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:37:16 PM

Roll Eyes
xyzzyx

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

I don't really come from outer space.

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:24:24 AM

"An awful lot of code is being written ... in languages that aren't very good by people who don't know what they're doing." -- Barbara Liskov
notsoshifty

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:24:05 AM

And he wasn't that involved in NXT. He made an exchange which interestingly looked a lot like Sharexcoin, I shit you not! anyway he sold it off in the end due to low vol. I remember him being a real dick too.

The nxtchg.com exchange that I remember looked nothing like Sharexcoin!

gorillajam

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

win

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:49:38 AM

The nxtchg.com exchange that I remember looked nothing like Sharexcoin!

I'm not saying simcoin is a scam, I'm saying it looks like one, ie moderated thread won't do escrow unproven claims, no white paper etc. 

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: