Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:29:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: eriaHosting.com - UK Shared Web Hosting  (Read 658 times)
champsak (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:56:13 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2014, 02:50:12 PM by champsak

Hi Guys

If you need reliable and fast Web Hosting please check out my hosting plans, I now accept Bitcoin.

Features
UK Hosted
Cpanel
Softaculous
PHP 5.3
MySQL
Offsite Backup
Free Email support

For more info please go to eriahosting.com or pm me

• 5GB Disk Space
  • 8GB Bandwidth
  • 1 Hosted Domain
  • 5 MySQL DB
  • cPanel
  • 1 Click App Install
  • PHP
  • Unlimited Email Accounts
  • Unlimited Email Support
  • UK Data Centre
  • £12.00/year

• 15GB Disk Space
  • 50GB Bandwidth
  • 10 Hosted Domains
  • 30 MySQL DB
  • cPanel
  • 1 Click App Install
  • PHP
  • Unlimited Email Accounts
  • Unlimited Email Support
  • UK Data Centre
  • £29.00/year

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mountaingoat

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 06:43:03 PM

That is quite expensive if I can be honest.
champsak (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:49:20 PM

Thanks for the reply. I feel the prices are competitive, can you show me where it's cheaper?
rhino34567

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:16:09 PM

Thanks for the reply. I feel the prices are competitive, can you show me where it's cheaper?
Really, I think any webhost out there has way lower prices than this. Plus, the bandwidth is extremely low. I think it would be more of a challenge to find someone who charges more than this.

champsak (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:20:07 PM

Really, I think any webhost out there has way lower prices than this. Plus, the bandwidth is extremely low. I think it would be more of a challenge to find someone who charges more than this.

really where?
rhino34567

Activity: 288

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:47:05 PM

really where?
Any other webhost. I don't think I've seen any as expensive as this one. 8GB of bandwidth go away in a couple of days, even for a low-traffic community website.

ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:47:35 PM

I wanted to check out your sales website but "Coming Soon, eriaHosting Services are not available in your country at the moment. Please check back soon."
Your prices are really high as well.They are equal to big hosting companies but those companies offer 24x7 live support and other freebies. But prices are high for new in business.
Mountaingoat

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 10:53:48 PM

This is just one out of the many examples I can give:
http://www.ipage.com/
champsak (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:44:12 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2014, 07:54:27 AM by champsak

This is just one out of the many examples I can give:
http://www.ipage.com/

thanks, ipage the price isn't including tax and it is not UK hosted and also over 3 years it will be more expensive. Depending on where you want your data hosted prices will differ. Webhosting isn't black and white it depends on many factors beside debating about price.

Mountaingoat

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 11:51:05 PM

So? People don't really care where it is hosted as long as it is cheap and if it is good hosting the location doesn't really matter.
champsak (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:56:14 PM

really where?
Any other webhost. I don't think I've seen any as expensive as this one. 8GB of bandwidth go away in a couple of days, even for a low-traffic community website.

Depends what you mean by low traffic site. Many people over estimate the amount of visitors they will receive. 8GB is potentially enough for 100 page views a day (at 2/3 mb a page). if you're talking about a community forum then i would agree with you.

champsak (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:59:02 PM

So? People don't really care where it is hosted as long as it is cheap and if it is good hosting the location doesn't really matter.

Some care, some don't. You would'nt get many hosting services selling in specific location otherwise. Although CDN is changing that.
BawsyBoss

Activity: 389

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:09:32 AM

Some care, some don't. You would'nt get many hosting services selling in specific location otherwise. Although CDN is changing that.
Although I see where you are coming from, people (especially those from around the forums) really only care if the hosting service is located in places with loose laws. In other regards, latency and such don't really matter for a website all that much and prices shouldn't differ too greatly between, say, North America and Europe.

Forever strong.
Mountaingoat

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 01:38:30 AM

What is CDN? I have never heard of that.
BawsyBoss

Activity: 389

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:55:16 AM

Content Delivery Network. It is basically a network that is references by websites in order to access common resources, which are often cached by the clients' browsers. For example, many websites around the internet use jQuery. Google offers a CDN for jQuery so that websites can refer to that CDN each time they want the client to load it. However, since this reference is shared among many websites, chances are that the browser will already have this file cached from another website, so it does not have to download it again.

Forever strong.
champsak (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:08:33 AM

it's where content is cached by multiple datacentres, which speeds up requests as the request will go to the closest datacentre which saves on the hops.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: