Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:38:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Delisted coins on Bittrex  (Read 701 times)
bitcointodayand (OP)

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 06:33:53 PM

The following coins have apparently been delisted by Bittrex, because they are still in my Bittrex wallets but show zero balance and no link to trade.

Where can I trade or sell them?

Aphroditecoin, Cakecoin, Juggalocoin, BTCTalkcoin, Spaincoin, Asiacoin, SiliconValleyCoin, Limecoin, TenFivecoin, Pawncoin and Ultracoin.

Thank you very much.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rodmanqs

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:05:01 PM

On that date Bittrex will remove around 80 coins and their wallets. Make sure you withdraw those coins. Don't forget about our "easy money delisting strategy" on bittrex as well for them! . The coins marked with an asterisk (*) have broken blockchains or wallets that will not allow withdrawals. In those cases, the inability to withdraw your balance is not due to the Bittrex Exchange platform, but is caused by a problem with the underlying blockchain or wallet associated with that coin.

8BIT
ADC
AM
AMS
APEX*
ARB
BITS*
BITZ*
BLC
BOB
BSTY
BTA
CCN
CRBIT*
CRYPT*
DAR
DGC
DRACO
DTC
FC2
FRK
FSC2*
GEMZ
GHC
GP
GRT
HKG
HYPER*
HZ
J
KR*
LXC*
MAX
MEC
METAL
MND
MTR*
MZC
NAUT
NET
NEU*
NTRN
OC*
ORB
PRIME*
PXI
ROOT*
SCOT
SCRT*
SFR*
SLG
SLING*
SOON
SPRTS
SSD*
STEPS*
STV
SWING
TES
TIT
TRI
TRK
U*
UFO
UNIQ*
UNIT
UNO
UTC
VIOR*
VIRAL*
VPN
WARP*
XAUR
XBB
XC
XCO
XDQ*
XPY*
XQN
XSEED*
XTC
YBC*
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:43:09 PM

Move delistable coins to their native wallets or forget about it. After delisting i'm waiting new listings of new good just came from ICO coins

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
AirdropWeekly

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:50:57 PM

What happen to coins who got delisted?
coino.org

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:10:11 PM

Wow,  BTCTalkcoin, is it connected with our forum or just someone decided to make a HYIP? It would be nice to use internal token for this forum or run ICO of bitcointalk and spend money on renovation, I would invested, because this forum is the only place to talk with other crypto guys
alexey8080

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:12:08 PM

I think they will list new coins instead of this, that would be good for us and for the exchange as a whole.
cryptospear

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:17:07 PM

Wow,  BTCTalkcoin, is it connected with our forum or just someone decided to make a HYIP? It would be nice to use internal token for this forum or run ICO of bitcointalk and spend money on renovation, I would invested, because this forum is the only place to talk with other crypto guys
This forum was created for bitcoin users,well it is really intended for us but satoshi didnt see these altcoins popping out everywhere so theymos as the owner of this forum decided to add altcoins discussions so that people will have one place to learn all at once.Bittrex will soon be delisting a lot of coins especially those coins which are prohibited by the SEC,utility coins/tokens?

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
nata777

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:17:59 PM

On that date Bittrex will remove around 80 coins and their wallets. Make sure you withdraw those coins. Don't forget about our "easy money delisting strategy" on bittrex as well for them! . The coins marked with an asterisk (*) have broken blockchains or wallets that will not allow withdrawals. In those cases, the inability to withdraw your balance is not due to the Bittrex Exchange platform, but is caused by a problem with the underlying blockchain or wallet associated with that coin.

8BIT
ADC
AM
AMS
APEX*
ARB
BITS*
BITZ*
BLC
BOB
BSTY
BTA
CCN
CRBIT*
CRYPT*
DAR
DGC
DRACO
DTC
FC2
FRK
FSC2*
GEMZ
GHC
GP
GRT
HKG
HYPER*
HZ
J
KR*
LXC*
MAX
MEC
METAL
MND
MTR*
MZC
NAUT
NET
NEU*
NTRN
OC*
ORB
PRIME*
PXI
ROOT*
SCOT
SCRT*
SFR*
SLG
SLING*
SOON
SPRTS
SSD*
STEPS*
STV
SWING
TES
TIT
TRI
TRK
U*
UFO
UNIQ*
UNIT
UNO
UTC
VIOR*
VIRAL*
VPN
WARP*
XAUR
XBB
XC
XCO
XDQ*
XPY*
XQN
XSEED*
XTC
YBC*
Bittrex very seriously took up the removal of old coins. I suppose it is even good, since they remove old unpromising projects and
 started add new ones to their place. I hope for that
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:21:47 PM

Anyways these are all shitty coins for me.More than a half i never heard.Offcourse its normal if nobody is trading these crypto they should be removed.Thats should be on all exchanges
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:22:56 PM

Seems like bittrex is trying to removed shitcoins from their exchanges so that our community will have less chance of getting these shittty coins that doesnt give any good to us,this is just right because there are thousands of altcoins which mostly are scams and shit projects.We could have use less coins and those only has good quality will be supported by the community.

BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:23:32 AM

In My simple opinion
I don’t think there’s shit coins
I believe shitcoins are as a result of tokens you failed to dump at the most approapriate time
Thereby causing loss of money and irrelevant use of tokens in your wallet

SO the best thing to do is
Buy
Hodl
Hodl
Then dump

This way we can all avoid shitcoins
maichimoto

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:27:10 AM

The following coins have apparently been delisted by Bittrex, because they are still in my Bittrex wallets but show zero balance and no link to trade.

Where can I trade or sell them?

Aphroditecoin, Cakecoin, Juggalocoin, BTCTalkcoin, Spaincoin, Asiacoin, SiliconValleyCoin, Limecoin, TenFivecoin, Pawncoin and Ultracoin.

Thank you very much.

before they delist the coin you should receive a notice so you can move your coins somewhere else. Honestly I don't know how they treat the withdrawals after delistings, but I reckon they should still be available.
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:37:20 AM

8BIT
ADC
AM
// obfuscated

That's quite massive spring cleanup  Grin  I have always been a bit embarrassed about Bittrex listing policy. There used to accept a lot of shitcoins which wasn't beneficial for clients.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: