Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:53:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Economist: U.S. Banks Preparing to Charge Customers For Deposits  (Read 2702 times)
Harley997

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:56:48 AM

Banks are a business, we all have to know it even though they tend to be demonized.
What really bothers me is that nowadays you need to use their services.
No one should be obliged to have a bank account to receive their salary. I'm not sure what a proper alternative would be, but they're basically forcing everyone to put your money in a third party company. Not cool.
That is what bothers me also. I don't care if they are trying to make a buck, but I should not be coerced into participating in such a scheme.

Agreed, this is a mafia type of business. We live in a time where we do not need banks anymore, at all. The government is yet to realize this, but they get profits from banks.. so who are they to change the law? The degree of corruption in the government is reaching all time high

Have you ever tried to go a full month without using a bank? It is much more difficult then you may imagine, and expensive as well.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: