Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:44:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wintime.co - Bitcoin time machine | Free faucet | Instant affiliate payments  (Read 3438 times)
wintime (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 12:00:37 AM

Hello Forum,

We spent a few weeks talking with forum members, working through some nice cool features. We are here now with our new bitcoing gambling game https://wintime.co

You can view our introduction video here: http://vimeo.com/89304879

#Bitcoin time machine
We built a time machine. It sends satoshi up to 100 years back in time. Guess when he lands to win.

You can view how to play here: https://www.wintime.co/?mid=1093

#Features
Automated bid planner (plan your games ahead of time with our planner form, have any many automated play records running as you want)
Bitcoin Faucet (currently 500 satoshi)
Instant payment affiliate program (send traffic to our site and get paid as often as you like, also with realtime stats!)
Freeplay mode (try the game without any deposits or captchas)
Chat (come talk to us directly)
Provably fair (the same provably fair model of all the major sites)
Jackpot play (try for our jackpot)
Two factor authentication (google authenticator)
Tor friendly (except image canvass issues)
Free advertising for site users (check the game comments, you can submit a win/fail comment image or video and have your link included).
Realtime statistics (all our stats work in real time, from balances to affiliate tracking, what you see is what is at any time).

#Coming soon
Player vs player games via chat screen
Multiple currencies (litecoin, dogecoin, arsecoin ;-) )
Multiple languages (Chinese, Russian, French, German and Spanish)
Signature campaign (I still need to deal with senior forum members to administer it for us)

#Earn money
We pay $10.00 for each 500 word review on any bitcoin orientated blog, as long as it contains a link to our site (affiliate links are ok).

I will be posting to this thread each day. Answering any and all of your questions or problems. Feel free to check out the game and offer us any advice you have. We also have
a pretty quick programming team so any functions or features you would like to see then let us know.

Many regards
Aristotle.
admin@wintime.co

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 12:10:37 AM

Great Smiley  Had a chat with you a while back, remember?  You haven't been in contact since... Sad
But I would just like to say that I've gambled on here, and received my payout Smiley  Thanks!
wintime (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 12:22:27 AM

Aris here, (Hi to everyone i spoke to before, especially monbux, I was on holiday)

I am online for the next couple of hours. If anyone has any questions or comments then let me have them. Remember there is this 5 minute posting issue here, so sometimes it can be a little hard for me to reply to everyone via pm.

You can also email me admin@wintime.co

Aris

But I would just like to say that I've gambled on here, and received my payout Smiley  Thanks!

That's fantastic Monbux. Thanks. I will pm you in a little while and perhaps we can start a trial on the signature campaigns. I hope you had some fun playing.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 12:37:30 AM

Aris here, (Hi to everyone i spoke to before, especially monbux, I was on holiday)

I am online for the next couple of hours. If anyone has any questions or comments then let me have them. Remember there is this 5 minute posting issue here, so sometimes it can be a little hard for me to reply to everyone via pm.

You can also email me admin@wintime.co

Aris

But I would just like to say that I've gambled on here, and received my payout Smiley  Thanks!

That's fantastic Monbux. Thanks. I will pm you in a little while and perhaps we can start a trial on the signature campaigns. I hope you had some fun playing.

I did have fun, thanks SmileySmiley  I hope your vacation went well!

I've PMed and as well as Emailed you - hoping for some quick communication this time Smiley  Cheers!
wintime (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 12:51:37 AM

I've PMed and as well as Emailed you - hoping for some quick communication this time Smiley  Cheers!

I have got your email. Sent you a reply. Hopefully we can take things from there.
wintime (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 01:23:02 AM

Hello forum,

I am off to sleep now for today. I will be back tomorrow with a competition or two to get things started. Leave a message here if you want some help with anything.

Also don't forget our 500 free satoshi!

Regards

Aris.
Tarnax

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 02:55:12 AM

Nice to finally read the official Wintime thread!  Cheesy

Having some serious fun on your site, hoping to get to know all the team!

To every person reading this post, you should seriously consider try it, it worth it!

See you on the chat  Cool

Tarnax
dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2440
Merit: 1616

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:49:43 AM

Really cool idea! Time Cheesy

I like how it allow us to choose the timeframe, not only the chances and multiplier.
It has a unique advanced auto bet features, and an enormous jackpot Roll Eyes

Will try your site using real bitcoin soon!
Good Luck!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 05:57:39 AM

The https of the page ps broken :-/

wintime (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 11:07:27 AM

Hello people,

Thanks for the comments. I will reply to them shortly. A quick update, it seems blockchain.info is behaving like a bit of a princess at the moment (no offence to real princesses). It is not sending withdrawel payments as some payment transactions are showing as no confirmations and zero network propogation, despite the fact that the fee has been included.

We are working to resolve this matter by adding some backup api accounts to our system now. We will keep you updated on this thread. There are only a few transactions in pending list, we have updated our blog regarding this also: https://www.wintime.co/blog/

Back shortly.

Aris
admin@wintime.co
wintime (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 09:14:51 PM

Quote from: dbshck
Really cool idea! Time Cheesy

I like how it allow us to choose the timeframe, not only the chances and multiplier.
It has a unique advanced auto bet features, and an enormous jackpot Roll Eyes

Will try your site using real bitcoin soon!
Good Luck!

Thanks dbshck. Much appreciated!!

Quote from: tarnax
Nice to finally read the official Wintime thread!  Cheesy

Having some serious fun on your site, hoping to get to know all the team!

To every person reading this post, you should seriously consider try it, it worth it!

See you on the chat  Cool

You have become part of the furniture in the time machine :-)

Quote from: kshyzer
wintime, people in thebotnet asking if there is Limit faucet or no? (5k satoshi?)

when i was testing your website i think i don`t got limit faucet D:
but alot of people saying it have limite

Hello, a limit is applied to accounts listed after xx date. Faucets can change on a regular basis but i must admit to overlooking the fact you made a post and a lot of people came running. The limit will be removed later today but there will be some insistance that people actually play the game. A great many people were just sat there completing nothing but capture for the bitcoin and didn't even think once to try playing the game.

No complaints here. Hopefully some played and you saw your affiliate stats also. We may need to tinker to get them to display right for faucet players. We are going to have a brainstorm of how to keep things better than the other sites with regards to faucets.

The delay issue was rectified this evening, seems to be running quite well now. All players have had their payouts, some we tried to resend but they had spent their balances before the payout went through so we couldn't.

I will be posting a couple of nice things tonight once we revise the faucet some more. It will still remain 500 satoshi.

Regards
Aris
admin@wintime.co
wintime (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 09:44:03 PM

##UPDATE##

The withdrawal process delays experienced by around 15 players today has been resolved and some better code applied to make sure that issue never arises again. It will take a few more hours to add sufficient capacity, however I can report nobody is waiting on withdrawals or has for some hours.

##Todays Offer##

The incredibly short but epic review

Anyone wanting to get themselves a quick and easy dollar of bitcoin can leave a short review on this thread, tell us what you like, what you don't like. Money will be applied to your wintime.co account, you can withdraw it to whatever bitcoin address you like.

Rules:
1: Minimum of 75 words
2: Must include your username or account id. Not your display name. (so i can pay you).

Say it like you mean it
The $10.00 offer for any review placed on a bitcoin related blog that you own is still on. Not for this forum etc.

Rules:
1: Must contain a working link to https://www.wintime.co or use your affiliate link (collect it from the site after you signed up).
2: Must be a minimum of 500 words.
3: Must not call Santa Claus a bastard.
4: Message me before to clarify that your blog qualifies (is safest, no tears, no drama).

If anyone has any questions or comments, feel free to leave them here. Or alternatively you can catch me on the site chat.

Aris@wintime.co
admin
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 10:53:56 PM

Wintime.co is quite unique - I've chatted with the OP and it sounds like their team is very much alive, and that is essential for the success of any company.  I love the jackpot feature, and the “comment” for every single bet is a nice add-on.  May I suggestion that in the future, you guys add labels to the sidebar tabs?  All you have is a picture, and sometimes it’s hard to tell which is which. Tongue
Tarnax

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 12:21:23 AM

Wintime.co is going to take his part of the gambling cake, and Satoshi wouldn't say the opposite!Its innovative chance determiner is really fun and make is far more didactic than just betting High or Low! You're a busy man but can't help to play, don't worry, Wintime come with THE solution: a betting planner! Not just an autobet bot, it offers you to place as many orders as you want, and start them when you decided it, so you can win even away from the computer all day! And the idea of the 15 btc Jackpot growing every second that could fall at any time is even more ecstatic! Come and meet the welcoming, generous team, they are great! So come enjoy!

(Double PS: don't pay attention to Epicurus, he hates everyone ;p and if you see a couch or any furniture bumming there, don't sit on it, it's me è____é')
kshyzer

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:20:32 PM

Payment Proof from wintime Smiley

Legitm Website and nice admin =D
Paid Instantly

http://thebot.net/payment-proof-and-earnings/266809-wintime-payment-proof/
kshyzer

Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:27:40 PM

Just received one more big payment from Wintime offer:
-------------------------------
Say it like you mean it
The $10.00 offer for any review placed on a bitcoin related blog that you own is still on. Not for this forum etc.
-------------------------------

https://blockchain.info/tx/31233a85a66bb09c5f3fc992803bb2030203ceb08045579d7ea10d1a622ad09b

wintime (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 11:31:48 PM

##UPDATE##

The withdrawal process will be a little slower today as we apply an update to it. As usual every withdrawal is logged and does not get removed from your balance until made. Please note that if you make a withdrawal request and it is not processed instantly, then it will not process if you then continue to play and you have insufficient balance. We will make this a little more clear on the website.

##Todays Offer##

ideas or die
We want your ideas for interesting new features for the site. We had fun playing with the dice game concept, now we would like to really turn the site over to you guys for comment. Give us an idea for the website that you would like to see and use. Limited to one idea per person for the purpose of this offer. Read the rules below.

Rules:
1: Start your post with #IDEA OR DIE#
2: You Must include your username or account id. Not your display name. (so i can pay you).

Say it like you mean it

Rules:
1: Must contain a working link to https://www.wintime.co or use your affiliate link (collect it from the site after you signed up).
2: Must be a minimum of 500 words.
3: Must not call Santa Claus a bastard.
4: Message me before to clarify that your blog qualifies (is safest, no tears, no drama).

If anyone has any questions or comments, feel free to leave them here. Or alternatively you can catch me on the site chat.

Aris@wintime.co
admin
xXBEVOXx

Merit: 100

https://cryptassist.io

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:39:08 AM

#idea. UserID 171
I think adding a rain bucket or some other kind of tip bot would be cool.

monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 01:27:53 AM

#idea. UserID 171
I think adding a rain bucket or some other kind of tip bot would be cool.

That would be kind of cool, like the one of JPCdice... but.. they already have a free bitcoin faucet Smiley

I would also like to say that the admins on wintime are very friendly and active, helped me multiple times, and I've successfully cashed out twice without a problem.

Thanks!
Tarnax

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 11:22:25 AM

#IDEA OR DIE# User 178
A "What's the date?" game for the chat =3 two possibilities: wheter you keep it secret until it's found, just giving some clue to shorten the range of possibilities from time to time, wheter it's a one dash with a clue like "when died the singer of thriller?", first to find it wins the prize.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: