Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:10:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NO NONSENSE THREAD ON LEGIT MINERS AVAILABLE NOW!  (Read 1101 times)
techgeek988 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:10:49 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2014, 04:39:27 AM by techgeek988

Hello there fellow BTC geeks and nerds!
I am a computer engineer and devout crypto miner/investor from good old 'murica and create this thread for the sole purpose of informing as well as getting information on miners available for immediate sale through safe methods. I followed the forums for a while and sadly saw many here scam as well as get scammed. It's sad but true that a lot of perps as well as victims will be reading this post. I currently run 3 types of miners with over 10TH total and purchased all of them through reversible and safe payment methods (Credit Cards) as well as immediate shipment from sites such as eBay, Amazon or Alibaba.

I have heard good things about Spondoolies and Mining ASICS technologies but I will not comment as I have not had a personal experience yet and as we all know: "the proof of the pudding lies in eating it."

Please reply with good as well as bad experiences about your miners and I will keep on updating this thread with it as I am going to be investing 6 figures in SHA256 as well as SCRYPT based machines. This will make a great reference point for future purchases.

(1)Antminer S1 180GH (My first miners, got them around the start of 2014) - Bought on amazon, there are many sellers like Asicminers Direct, Bitcoin Rigs, Coin miners Direct. Payment method is reversible with Amazon protection so obviously great.

(2)Antminer S2 1000GH - Again bought on Amazon, there are many genuine sellers with good feedback on eBay too, just look.

(3)Dragon 1000GH - Alibaba is filled with Chinese suppliers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 12:17:54 AM

Probably just https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=456691

GSpgh

Activity: 532
Merit: 302

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:24:06 AM

dogie your list is great but not really clear whats shipping now whats not

if the op could keep list up to date and add links it could be usefull

ant is out of stock btw
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:51:08 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2014, 05:12:07 AM by Bicknellski

Spondoolies

From my reading of the situation Spondoolies has put out a fair number of units that ship fast and have relatively low numbers of complaints and any complaints are IMMEDIATELY fixed by Spondoolies Tech people. Buy these in stock or when there is a good priced GB. Currently out of stock. June should see more SP10s. September for SP30s. Personally have 2 x SP30s coming from the August GB. 0.69$ per Gh/s for 12 Th/s.

Bitmain S2

Bitmain has quick delivery although you might be in for some hurt if the boards are loosened and bouncing about inside the case during shipping. There are small but significant numbers of damaged units. Repair and replacement is available. Available now. Check for GB's. Prices usually lower. Also check for $400 rebate coupons. I have purchased 2 x S2's and had minor damage from shipping both working at over 1 Th/s. Very solid machine delivered on time and a combined price of around $1.5 per Gh/s for 2 Th/s.

Immediate:

Bitmain

Mid-June:

Spondoolies

Check for Group Buys for either of these fabricators products and you will be even happier:

Group Buy Page

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 03:52:47 AM

Are you going to PM me or not a bitcoin wallet address so I can send you $20 for your efforts? Like I've stated, I could easily PM you said request, but opted to make you work further for it, bud.  Grin

~Bruno Kucinskas

PS: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=645074   Grin Grin Grin
Zelek Uther

Activity: 700
Merit: 504

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:28:24 AM

Spondoolies

From my reading of the situation Spondoolies has put out a fair number of units that ship fast and have relatively low numbers of complaints and any complaints are IMMEDIATELY fixed by Spondoolies Tech people. Buy these in stock or when there is a good priced GB. Currently out of stock. June should see more SP10s. September for SP30s. Personally have 2 x SP30s coming from the August GB. 0.69$ per Gh/s for 12 Th/s.

Bitmain S2

Bitmain has quick delivery although you might be in for some hurt if the boards are loosened and bouncing about inside the case during shipping. There are small but significant numbers of damaged units. Repair and replacement is available. Available now. Check for GB's. Prices usually lower. Also check for $400 rebate coupons. I have purchased 2 x S2's and had minor damage from shipping both working at over 1 Th/s. Very solid machine delivered on time and a combined price of around $1.5 per Gh/s.

Immediate:

Bitmain

Mid-June:

Spondoolies

Check for Group Buys for either of these fabricators products and you will be even happier:

Group Buy Page
What Bick said.

Also I have personally have purchased and had a good experience with a Bitmain S2 and a Spondoolies-Tech SP10. As long as you can deal with the noise, the SP10 is my current favorite.

Run a Bitcoin node, support the network.
techgeek988 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:36:25 AM

ant is out of stock btw

All antminers are in stock in a lot of places with reversible payment methods.
List is upto date, check my links Smiley
techgeek988 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:44:11 AM

I have bought all my miners through reversible payment methods (just in case they are not delivered). Is anyone aware of any Spondoolies via a reversible payment method? Esp. through an interim site like Amazon or eBay which provide good protection?  Grin
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:05:48 AM

I have bought all my miners through reversible payment methods (just in case they are not delivered). Is anyone aware of any Spondoolies via a reversible payment method? Esp. through an interim site like Amazon or eBay which provide good protection?  Grin

No for spondoolies. No refunds as per the post in the GB thread right here:

If I preorder the SP30, will I am able to request a refund before the shipping date?

No

What I have seen though is that they will make you whole if you email them directly at @sales. I have not seen one complaint yet from people on price, etc go unanswered and unrectified to a customers satisfaction in these forums. None!

So no refunds... bad. Satisfied with compensation... good. That is about as good as you can get barring complete refund. If you want to take that up with Spondoolies I bet they will listen but given the other options I not sure that dealing with spondoolies to get "more" if you feel wronged is such a bad thing given the compensation we have seen so far people are very happy dealing with Spondoolies in emails to get compensation. It could change, it could go south as always Caveat Emptor.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
GSpgh

Activity: 532
Merit: 302

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:12:37 PM

ant is out of stock btw

dont see any links in your post sorry

if youre looking for scrypt miners check hashra and gaw

both take credit cards
techgeek988 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:24:08 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2014, 07:40:10 PM by techgeek988

ant is out of stock btw

dont see any links in your post sorry

if youre looking for scrypt miners check hashra and gaw

both take credit cards

www.amazon.com and www.ebay.com lol, I mentioned the names of some sellers with good feedback.
All you have to do is plug them into the search box. There are too many links to post but if you want I can post up a few.

Thanks for the info regarding SCRYPT miners, GAW is a Pre-Order it says June 16th lets see how it goes.
HASHRA 78MH consumption is 2.5KW and the GAW 54MH is 2KW so energy inefficient that is more than most ACs smh.
Cannot wait for some actual units of KNC Titan (300-400 MH) and mini Titan (150-200MH), I just hope KNC delivers this time, atleast they are trying -_-
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:32:42 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2014, 08:10:31 PM by notlist3d

Shamless plug for a friend on Dragon check out reduced price in Mr. Lee's thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514758.0

Two not mentioned so far in thread are two scrypt miners
  • A2 Miners
  • Silver Fish

A2's have been on the market a little while longer but still have lowest power consumption for its chip's.

The Silver Fish miners are brand new, I should have a review in the following week the 1 unit I have tested preformed very nice.  Will know a lot more in following week.

Also you mentioned feedback Mr. Lee has sold  many miners and also accepts paypal.
techgeek988 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:43:32 PM

Shamless plug for a friend on Dragon check out reduced price in Mr. Lee's thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514758.0

Two not mentioned are two scrypt miners
  • A2 Miners
  • Silver Fish

A2's have been on the market a little while longer but still have lowest power consumption for its chip's.

The Silver Fish miners are brand new, I should have a review in the following week the 1 unit I have tested preformed very nice.  Will know a lot more in following week.

Also you mentioned feedback Mr. Lee has sold  many miners and also accepts paypal.

Will definitely get in touch with Mr. Lee. In touch with a lot of Chinese suppliers for the Dragon miners. The A2 miners are good with power consumption, I heard. Not the biggest fan of paypal, I will ask him if he can take a CC payment or Alipay or something. Can you pm me his contact details if you can. Thanks.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:49:09 PM

Two not mentioned are two scrypt miners
  • A2 Miners
  • Silver Fish

The Silver Fish miners are brand new, I should have a review in the following week the 1 unit I have tested preformed very nice.  Will know a lot more in following week.

Also you mentioned feedback Mr. Lee has sold  many miners and also accepts paypal.

Will definitely get in touch with Mr. Lee. In touch with a lot of Chinese suppliers for the Dragon miners. The A2 miners are good with power consumption, I heard. Not the biggest fan of paypal, I will ask him if he can take a CC payment or Alipay or something. Can you pm me his contact details if you can. Thanks.

Sure he is the main person in the thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514758.0
User: pcfli

You can PM him on here.

The 3 payment methods I know he takes are:
Payment method:
1.   btc
2.   wire transfer
3.   paypal (4%fee)

On others you mentioned I am unsure of acceptance but you are welcome to ask him.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: