Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:50:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Banner Advertising]Cheap Banner Advertising On Huge Crypto Currency Community  (Read 5564 times)
robmob (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 01:33:24 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 01:47:54 PM by robmob

Selling Banner Advertising Space On Crypto Currency Community

Hello I am the owner of cryptoinfinity.com the fast growing bitcoin/altcoin crypto currency community. We have recently implemented a custom banner rotation script to the top of our community that will be displayed through out each page of our site.

About Our Community

Our community is only about 45 days old and currently has 307 Members and is growing fast. Our site currently receives between 5000-8000 daily page views and is ranked 251,390 in the world out of more then 50 million domains. We have a very active Twitter account with over 6000 followers and over 2000 on our Facebook account. We also use Reddit and a few other social networks as this is how we generate most of our traffic to the site.  

About The Advertisement Plan

Currently we are only selling 1 month plans. Meaning you will get your ad live on our site for one month. The ad will be placed into the banner rotation script being rotated fairly. This is by far a good deal as being the advertisement system is being released here chances are your ad will be live most of the time as there is a 15 second banner rotation interval. Due to the fact we are doing 1 month plans rather then by impressions we think it is fair to set the price at 0.03BTC per month.

Ad Size & Price

We currently only accept one ad size of 728 x 90 Pixel Banner
The Price is 0.03BTC per Month

Site Your Banner Will Be Live On

How To Buy Advertisement Plan

If you are interested in buying a 1 month package please reply to this post with any questions you might have or send me a pm thanks.

Crypto Currency Communityhttp://cryptoinfinity.com

Donate BTC:15YMgV1nb97bpRqBT7CEf6ryo37gqeeRpL
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
robmob (OP)

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 03:10:04 PM

I am online and taking sales all day for anyone that is interested.

Eirecoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:48:41 PM

I'll take it, PM me your BTC addy & I'll send you the banner & btc.

robmob (OP)

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 04:58:12 PM

I'll take it, PM me your BTC addy & I'll send you the banner & btc.

Sounds good I will pm you the address Now and the banner will be live shortly after receiving your link.

Eirecoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 05:51:10 PM

Cheers man, I see it there now.

robmob (OP)

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 09:04:24 PM

Still Online and taking sales if anyone is interested. Sold 2 advertising plans so far today thanks everyone.

jimster6543

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:59:31 AM

Are you allowed to make a referral banner?
robmob (OP)

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 02:01:14 AM

Are you allowed to make a referral banner?

Yes you are allow to have banner that use referral links.

robmob (OP)

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 12:09:21 PM

Online and taking sales again today for anyone that is interested.

s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:14:58 PM

count me in. is this banner in rotation?

I will pay for 2 months. let me know how you going prove that my banner will be at your site?
robmob (OP)

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 12:27:22 PM

I will pay for 2 months. let me know how you going prove that my banner will be at your site?

Yes the banner will be placed into rotation and shown live on the site every 15-30 seconds.

Soon as you make a payment I put the ad live seconds later and will message you so you can verify.

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:31:11 PM

Yes the banner will be placed into rotation and shown live on the site every 15-30 seconds.

Soon as you make a payment I put the ad live seconds later and will message you so you can verify.

how many banner you planning in rotation?  because like 10 this means traffic will have to be divided for me by 10 and this change the game.
robmob (OP)

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 12:40:19 PM

how many banner you planning in rotation?  because like 10 this means traffic will have to be divided for me by 10 and this change the game.

Well currently we have 2 banners in the rotator  meaning your banner will be shown more then 3 times a minute. Also 10 banners in a rotator is not that much as some sites have thousands and have your banner shown once a day for a higher price. We will never overload our rotator as we have a max number of banners. 

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:50:34 PM

Well currently we have 2 banners in the rotator  meaning your banner will be shown more then 3 times a minute. Also 10 banners in a rotator is not that much as some sites have thousands and have your banner shown once a day for a higher price. We will never overload our rotator as we have a max number of banners. 

ok.but that's what I'm asking .what's the maximum amount of banners. coinwarz will advertise for a month for 600$ and ad is visible constantly. so it less than btc. because if you will have 20 or what ever number better to pay more and be visible more.
don't get me wrong but that's just basics. If you cannot give numbers or don't want to i assume you hiding something.
also can you post screen from analitycs or what ever u using to estimate traffic. I need to see time spend on you site.

Thank you in advance
robmob (OP)

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 01:10:41 PM

how many banner you planning in rotation?  because like 10 this means traffic will have to be divided for me by 10 and this change the game.

Well currently we have 2 banners in the rotator  meaning your banner will be shown more then 3 times a minute. Also 10 banners in a rotator is not that much as some sites have thousands and have your banner shown once a day for a higher price. We will never overload our rotator as we have a max number of banners.  

ok.but that's what I'm asking .what's the maximum amount of banners. coinwarz will advertise for a month for 600$ and ad is visible constantly. so it less than btc. because if you will have 20 or what ever number better to pay more and be visible more.
don't get me wrong but that's just basics. If you cannot give numbers or don't want to i assume you hiding something.
also can you post screen from analitycs or what ever u using to estimate traffic. I need to see time spend on you site.

Thank you in advance

First of all please link me to where you see the coinwarz advertising prices considering they use Google ads you will pay hundreds to get your ad seen on there site once if your lucky . They also use a rotator there for your ad will not always be live on there site.

Not sure if your trying to troll or your just that inexperienced with advertising but it is a very simple to understand rather we have 1 ad in the rotator or 100 are ads will still be see more then 99% of site with rotators as we have a MAX number of banners we allow in our rotator. If you think it is a good deal to pay 600 dollars on coin wars then please do and good luck.

Explain to me what exactly I would be hiding.....A cookie in the banner rotator?

Also I have listed the Alexa rank of the site and mentioned where the traffic comes from. If your interested in being a main sponsor then I will take the time to provide you with the information you requested if not and your not happy with the stats I presented then again you can buy else where.

robmob (OP)

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 01:18:20 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 03:11:48 PM by robmob

When it comes down to  0.01 BTC for a banner ad to be shown on a community that has been growing and doubling it's traffic weekly is not a bad deal, I can link you to sites with half the traffic as mine who wants thousands for advertising and people pay it. I am offering a fast plan for a cheap price. If you want more in depth plan and info your going to pay for it. Also you mention you wanted a 2 month ad what if in 2 months were getting 1 million visitors a day then your going to do pretty good with your 0.01 ad you paid for. I do not think you can buy a ad anywhere else that you can post a banner that size on the home page for 0.01 btc for a hole month.

robmob (OP)

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 04:52:43 PM

I will be online for most of the day taking sales if anyone is interested.

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:15:09 PM

Info about rates at coinwarz you can get by sending email to them.

I don't just believe when comes to BTC and my money.
I asked simple questions which can be easily answered by anyone.
If asking for details like analitycs, time which people spend on your site and how many banners you planning to have in rotator is a problem we have nothing to talk about. And your deal maybe looks great for people who have lack of know-how. But before anyone will handover btc or any fiat money should consider asking questions.

I'm not saying you will take BTC and not show my ads. I'm asking how you will prove that ad was there for 2 months.
And simple answer from you-"go and check" is not enough.

As i said, if you will have 20 ads in rotator i will get only 1/20 of traffic which looks at my ad. That's low and you cannot do anything to make it better.

Maybe instead taking shitloads of banners have less but charge more.

I will send you 0.01 btc to test it.Please PM me with details and i will send simple banner and link.
robmob (OP)

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 10:31:49 PM

Info about rates at coinwarz you can get by sending email to them.

I don't just believe when comes to BTC and my money.
I asked simple questions which can be easily answered by anyone.
If asking for details like analitycs, time which people spend on your site and how many banners you planning to have in rotator is a problem we have nothing to talk about. And your deal maybe looks great for people who have lack of know-how. But before anyone will handover btc or any fiat money should consider asking questions.

I'm not saying you will take BTC and not show my ads. I'm asking how you will prove that ad was there for 2 months.
And simple answer from you-"go and check" is not enough.

As i said, if you will have 20 ads in rotator i will get only 1/20 of traffic which looks at my ad. That's low and you cannot do anything to make it better.

Maybe instead taking shitloads of banners have less but charge more.

I will send you 0.01 btc to test it.Please PM me with details and i will send simple banner and link.

OK I will send them a email as I believe they are using Google ads.

I understand what you are saying as anyone would be cautious on how they spend there money.
All I was saying is that if you compare my advertising plan with others that allow a banner that size for 1 month on the home page and every other page of the site for the amount being asked you will not find anything close.

The traffic stats can be easily estimated by anyone with experience as well as the source of traffic. I could supply this but this is information I would give to a sponsor or someone paying more as I would need to spend time to go to accounts screen shot upload ect. For the price im charging I did not want to do all that.

Also we do not accept shit loads of banners as I stated before we have a max number of banners that is currently set fairly low allowing all banners to be shown frequently.

Thanks for asking all the questions I hope I answered them as best as possible I will pm you now with the details.

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:01:32 AM

I did purchase 2 months of ads. Will see where we are in this and will update thread soon.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: